Chapter 7 -

Bitter & Sweet

It has been a week since you started letting the boys sleep in your apartment from time to time due to the squeeziness in their rooms. It made you happy how the boys would come over and talk, complain and what not to not let you feel too lonely but well of course there was one person who doesn't come over, Jung hoseok but again....since when do you care right. '9:30AM', your alarm rang, waking you up from your beauty sleep. Though you still felt sleepy, you dragged yourself out of bed and to off your alarm. You sat on your bed for a good few mintues before making your way to the kitchen to grab breakfast. "The boys should be heading to practice at this timing..." you said, looking at your phone while eating. After being done, you place it in the sink and headed to your room to change your clothes before heading to their dorm.

You grab the spare keys they gave you in your pocket and entered, "Gosh....it's so messy." you sighed but you could understand why due to their busy schedules and practices. You started cleaning the living room and slowly move on to the rooms which took you longer then expected, "Finally. I'm done.." you said, exiting their dorm and heading back into your's. Putting aside your cleaning stuff, you took out your phone and stared at the timing, '1:20PM', " It's still too early for me to head to the supermarket." you said, placing your phone back into your pocket but your attention suddenly turned towards your dance room. "It's been days since i last danced..." you said, slowly walking to the dance room, "Oh heck! i'll just dance for a while" you smiled, slowly entering your dance room, you docked her ipod into the speakers and ran your finger over it, trying to choose a song but ends up clicking on random. 

You dance and let your body move to the beat and rhythm which made you feel your problems were slowly being blown away and how your mind feels so empty and relax. After a good 3 hours, you move to where your speakers were and stopped whatever song was on and grab the towel that was placed nicely on the table to wipe away your sweat. "That felt good." you said, placing the towel over your head and held your phone in your hand at the same time. '4:20PM', "I should shower and head out." you said, heading out of your dance room and into your bathroom. It didn't take long before you finish showering and changed out of those sweaty clothes and headed out to the suprmarket. 

After spending a good 30 minutes inside, you came out satisfied with your grocery shopping. 'I wonder what would be nice to cook for the boys today.' you thought to yourself as you walk back to your aparment. Nearing the dorms, you saw a familiar figure walking into the lift. 'who's back so early?' you question yourself, walking into the other lift. Since it was only the second floor, it only took afew seconds. You walk out of it which made hoseok turn as he stood outside his dorm. "Oh, it's just you." he said, you walked pass him, going to your apartment. Your hands were full and you were struggling to take out your keys when Hoseok approach you, taking one of your grocery bag from your hands which startled you abit but you managed to take out your keys to unlock the door. "Thanks." you said, entering your apartment but he stops you, saying,"Can I come in? I don't wanna be lonely until the members come back"

This was the first time you were hearing this from Hoseok, making you a little shock but you let him in anways. He took a seat on your sofa and you headed to the kitchen and filled a glass with water, placing it on the table infront of him and went back to the kitchen, to sort out your groceries. Awkward silence filled the air until Hoseok spoke, "why are you letting them sleep in your house? You know having men in your house isn't a good thing" he sighed, "Just because you're from a rich family and what so ever, doesn't mean they wouldn't take advantage of you." he nagged. "So you're talking about your members in that way now?" you said, placing the item you were holding down. "I'm not. You're a girl and they're guys. Anything can happen at night." he said. You rolled your eyes at his comment, "Why are you concern about it now? I don't need your concern really." you argued back.

He stood up, "You don't listen do you?" he said, walking to the kitchen counter. "It is my apartment, i have a choice on who i let in and so on. They are good boys and i want them to have a good time sleeping in somewhere spacious." you said, placing the milk into the fridge, trying to stay calm. "Since when do you care so much about them?" he asked, his tone was getting rather rough. You knew he's starting to get angry but clearly he's being absolutely unreasonable. "Since i started knowing them? It's nothing bad giving them my guest room for them to sleep." you said. 

"I just don't ing like them being in your house" He started raising his voice, "So you're going to raise you voice at me?" you said, placing the can of soup you were holding down. "I'm just stating the truth here." he said, letting out a heavy sigh. "No? You're being ing unreasonable here." you slowly started raising your voice too, being unable to stand how stupid he was being. "Why are you being so ing stupid?" he asked, "Aren't you the one being stupid here?" you argued back. You felt your blood pressure going up, "I just can't ing stand you sometimes. GOD why am I in this mess?" He said, walking to the door. "You know, I thought you were a pretty good girl to hang around with, you can even dance! BUT guess what. You're not at all, you're irrelevant, you irritate the out of me. I ing hate your guts." he shouted, you couldn't say anything, it wasn't because you didn't want to but you couldn't. "You have nothing to say now? Aren't you going to fight back?" he questioned you, turning to face you. 

You bit your bottom lips and walked to the door, "get out..." you said, he stared at you, "What?" you grabbed the door handle and opened it, "Get the out before i call the ing guards" you shouted at him, pushing him out; slamming the door behind you. Hoseok being pushed out, he turned his head to see the members behind him, they didn't look please AT ALL.

Yoongi went front, he didn't care if hoseok was angry or not. He couldn't stand how he was treating you and started to scold him. "I thought you knew better. I guess not." he ended it off and went into the dorm. "I'm disappointed in you hyung, she was being kind enough to let us sleep in her house instead of our squeezy rooms. Honestly though, your girlfriend has done nothing for us but (Y/N), she has the motherly love for us and yet you treat her this way?" Taehyung followed behind yoongi, shaking his head. "I guess we have to order take outs for dinner again.." Jungkook sighed, entering the dorm as well. The others didn't say anything but stared at hoseok, letting a sigh out while Jin stares at your door and glares at hoseok before he head back inside. Hoseok's blood was boiling like mad but he wasn't sure if it was because of you, the member's lecture or them dissing his girlfriend.

-

A/N: Hello!! A here with chapter 7~!.+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as well hehe. 2 chapters in a day i can't believe we're updating really fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ♡♡♡

Our Twitter -

https://twitter.com/svngjoes (A)

https://twitter.com/yohwanmon (Z)