Chapter 11 -

Bitter & Sweet

It has been afew hours since you came back from your shopping spree which tired the hell out of you but now, you were just on your sofa with your laptop on your lap. Even though you were busy surfing the net, the scene you saw earlier kept replaying in your head. 'I knew that was up to no good.' you said, in your head as you continue to surf the net. You slowly got bored with using your laptop and place it on the coffee table and leaned back on your couch, even though you only went out for shopping and surfed the net, you felt oh, so tired. You closed your eyes, thinking maybe you could relax for a while but suddenly, there was loud knocking on your door which made you sat up straight. "(Y/N) ah" the person called out which made you run to the door, "Hoseok?" you said, opening the door. "Ah, may i come in? I'm bored~~" he said, aleady taking a step in, you moved aside, "You're already coming in" you laughed,  he gave you a cheeky smile and headed towards the sofa, taking a sit down and you followed after. "So why are you here?" you asked, heading towards the kitchen. "Like i said, i'm bored~" he said, making himself comfortable like it was his home. You raised your brows at him and shook your head which made him return a smile to you. 

While pouring water, the scene in your head replayed again and you were itching to tell him about it. "Hey..." he looked at you from the living room, "I saw your girlfriend just now." you said, placing the flask of cold water back in the fridge. "My girlfriend? Where?" he asked, "I went out to shop just now...and i saw her" you said, he looked at you with a confused face, "So you went shopping with her?" he asked, again. you shook your head, "No.. i saw her with a guy." you said, walking towards him, placing his glass of water down. "A guy? it could have been one of her co workers!" he said, you sighed, taking a seat beside him. "Her co worker? They were hugging.. and they even kissed.." you said, puckering your lips abit, afraid of what would his response be. "You could've saw the wrong girl, I'm pretty sure she was busy working yesterday" he said in a calming way and somehow, it made you think of the girl you saw again 'no.. I'm pretty sure it was her.. oh whatever' you thought, you gave in to what he said, not wanting to piss him off "you're probably right.." you sighed and looked at his face features, come to think of it, he is good looking. He was really handsome but somehow, you felt disappointed that he didn't believe you when you mentioned about his girlfriend. 

"(Y/N) ah, by any chance... did you managed to bring over your dance studio here?" he turned to you, his lips curving into a big yet sweet smile. "Kin--da" you dragged your voice, causing him to rush to where the mini dance studio was. "Why is it soooo small" he whined and immediately walked out of the room, you chuckled at his reaction, "it's meant to be small, silly. It's only meant for 2 people" you said, giving him a V sign. "Oooh~ Come dance with me!" he said excitedly, reaching out his hand, hoping you'll grab it. Indeed, you did held his hand and he immediately dragged you to the room, playing songs leading to the both of you having a dance battle. "GUYS? ... Helloooo?" Jimin shouted while stepping into your house without you and Hoseok knowing, followed by the rest of the boys. As you were busy having a dance battle with Hoseok, you didn't noticed that the boys had already invaded your house and you were being watched by eyes outside the dance studio, both you and Hoseok only got startled by someone falling.. who was Taehyung. "Jesus christ, how did you boys get in?" you glared at them, sighing "the door wasn't closed properly..." Yoongi said, you sighed even more at them and looked at Taehyung who was still on the floor. 

"You know.. your dancing is pretty amazing" Yoongi said, giving you a small smile. "T-thanks... Wait.. How long were you guys watching me dance?" You asked, folding your arms. "Long enough" Taehyung said, looking up at you, smiling while giving you a V sign. You shook your head and smiled at them, "now.. who's hungry?" you asked. Everyone kinda cheered and you decided to order pizza for the boys, you looked at how happy they were when you said that you were gonna order pizza. You were smiling again but still, the thought of Hoseok's cheating girlfriend was completely stuck on your mind, knowing that he won't believe you whenever you said about his girlfriend, you took your matters to your own hands. The next day, you woke up earlier than usual but the boys were already at practice by the time you got out of bed, after that warm shower of yours, you changed then grabbed your phone which was left on the desk charging overnight, you unplugged the cord and dialled your mother's number. 

"Mom? Is there any possibility if you could hire a private investigator?" 

"What? Well.. Yes but why? And make it quick dear, I have paper work to do and your photos to sort out" 

"Oh right... my photos... RIGHT! Personal reasons but please! Could you just hire a private investigator for me?" 

"Fine.. I'll see what I can do. If it happens, he'll probably appear in front of your doorstep anytime soon" 

"Thanks moooom, I love you~~~" 

You hung up on your mom, knowing that she probably won't say anything after what you said, you then took out your laptop and went to the dining area to place down your laptop while you make lunch for yourself. After cooking and such, you switched on your laptop and checked your emails while you were eating. You see a new email suddenly popping out, it was from Bang PDnim. 

'Here are the pictures from the trip, you're the first one to review them before we finalize them. Reply me once you finished reviewing them, I need your opinion too' 

You started looking through the pictures while you continued to eat, the pictures looked amazing. You were amazed on how the pictures turned out but you stopped looking when someone was knocking on your door. You stopped on whatever you were doing and hurried to the door, opening it -- there was a man in casual yet formal-ish clothing in front of your door. "Your mother said you needed a private investigator?" he said, "You're the private investigator?" you asked, raising your eyebrow at him. "Well.. yes. I may not look professional but I do my work seriously" he said, confirming that he was indeed a private investigator. "Uh, come in.. then. Would you like some water?" You asked, welcoming him into your home, thankfully it was clean and neat. "No, it's okay. I'm only here to talk to you about what you wanted to investigate on" He said, making himself comfortable on your sofa. "Oh yes, I need you to do research on Song Ji Yeon" you said while taking both your laptop and your food to the coffee table. "Song.. Ji Yeon?" he asked, taking his laptop out and typing the name in. "Yeah, I need to know her schedule too" you said while typing to reply Bang PDnim about the pictures. "Do you need to know everything about her?" he asked, looking directly into your eyes. "Yes, I also need to know who is she seeing and whatnot" you said without hesitation. "Okay then.." he said, looking back into his laptop and typing everything he needed to find out about Song Ji Yeon. 

You surfed through the web while waiting for the guy to finish finding out about Song Ji Yeon, it took about 2 hours for him to finish. "Right... It says here that she's seeing a guy named Kim Soon Kwan? Are you plotting some revenge on her?" He asked. You looked at him, "nope" you said. "I'll send you the rest of the information about her to your email.. Is that okay? I need to go and see my family" he said while sending you the information about her and then he packed his laptop into his bag. "And don't worry, your mother is going to pay me and yes, I won't tell anyone about this" he said before you could say anything, keeping your mouth shut until you bid him goodbye. By the time he left, it was already evening and the boys should probably be on their way back to their dorm, you shut your door and carried on with whatever you were doing. After an hour or so, you heard knocking on your door. You wondered who it was, afterall, it was already 9PM when the knocking happened. Turns out it was only Hoseok, "yo!" he smiled. "What are you doing here, Jung Hoseok" you asked, looking at him. "Mind if I crash in your guest room for tonight?" he asked, smiling even more. "What? No way" you said, almost closing the door in his face. "Pleeease" he pouted, trying to act cute all of a sudden. "F-fine" you stuttered, opening the door and letting him in. You let him roam around your house while you were busy reading and listening to music in your room, you were disturbed by Hoseok a few minutes later. "(Y/N) ah~~ we don't have practice tomorrow so you don't have to wake us up~" he said before closing the door again. 

(A/N: Skipping a few weeks later because I'm probably gonna bore you to death ;-;) 

After a few weeks, you noticed that Hoseok was happier than before. He was indeed with the outcome from the progress of his nearing comeback but you knew that he barely kept contact with Ji Yeon due to work and practices that made him even busier than before, which somehow made you smile, you didn't want him to be involved with a fake girl like her. You knew that he deserved better and at times, you noticed how anxious you get whenever he's around but you brushed off the feeling as nothing at all. You were laying in bed just minding your own business until you felt your phone vibrating by your side, you grabbed hold of it and checked on who messaged you

Hoseok: (Y/N)! Let's eat lunch together ~ The boys left me alone here ㅠㅠ

You smiled at how he was complaining to you about how the boys left him in the dorm, you then started to reply. 

You: You'd have to drag me out of bed because I just started laying here ~~ 

Hoseok: Fine! What's your door pin num-- wait! Nevermind! I know it~ 

You: How did you ev-? Nevermind, I do not want to know. 

While you placed your phone back down, you just stared at your ceiling thinking about life and how it really works. Were you falling for Hoseok though he had a girlfriend? Will he ever fall for you? Does he still hate you? You don't know the answers to your own questions but yet, you didn't want to find out. Your mind was completely somewhere else until you felt someone pulling your leg, you came back to your senses to find a Hoseok pulling you. "Let's gooooo" he was pulling even harder than before. "Okay! Okay!" You laughed, struggling to get your leg away from him. You shoo-ed him away from your room so that you could change into a better outfit to make you look nice and presentable. 'Why am I trying to look nice? I don't even like the guy!' you thought to yourself, shaking your head. You then head out and proceeded to head out with Hoseok. 

"Where do you think we should eat? Hurry hurry! I have to call the members to meet us!" He said, you felt excited for a second but you were quickly saddened by the fact that the boys were going to join you as well but you couldn't care, 'wait... the time is nearing evening... Right. Ji Yeon and her boyfriend made a reservation in that restaurant that me and Jin Ah ate in once' you thought to yourself. "There's a western restaurant nearby, we could go to that" you suggested. "Western? Whyyyyy" he asked, taking out his phone then dialling Jin's number. "Because.. the food's nice there and I ate there once okay?" you said, indeed that you did ate there once with Jin Ah, the food was good but the main reason right now was because on how you wanted to expose Ji Yeon and her cheating life in front of Hoseok, knowing that how much it could hurt him, you only hoped that you can be there to comfort him. 

"Hyung! Meet me and (Y/N) at xxx xxx! Let's have dinner together~" he said happily. You then proceeded to the restaurant with Hoseok where you met up with the rest. You were finally seated inside the restaurant, you were sitting in between Jin and Yoongi and Hoseok was sitting beside Jungkook, you tried to keep your eye on the entrance door and on Hoseok at the same time. After 20 minutes of being in the restaurant, the boys and you finally started eating until you heard the maknae talking. "Yah... Hyung! Isn't that your girlfriend?" Jungkook said, making you turn to the familiar lady who was indeed Song Ji Yeon and she was with Kim Soon Kwan. You recognized their faces immediately due to the help of the private investigator but however, you quickly turned your attention to Hoseok who began talking. "Can't be. I strictly know that my girlfriend's at work" he said confidently but he was quickly shattered by the look on his face, he looked up to see a girl wearing a familiar braclet that he gave his girlfriend on their anniversary, kissing another man whom he don't even know. He looked extremely hurt but he refused to believe it, he was shattered. The look on his face completed saddened you, you wanted to go to him and hug him, telling him it was okay but you couldn't do anything. On the way back home, he was extremely quiet which made you worry but you knew that he had the right to know about her fake attitude and he wouldn't believe you at first. You bid them goodbye and goodnight while you entered your house, you were still worried about the poor boy. You took a short shower and once you got out and changed, you heard your phone vibrating on your desk. You hurried to see who messaged you, it was Yoongi, Jin and even, Jungkook.  

Yoongi: (Y/N)? You're close with Hoseok right? 

Jin: (Y/N) ~~!! Help us! Something is wrong with Hoseok! 

Jungkook: Noona! I think hyung is deeply affected by the scene from his girlfriend! Please help us do something about it ㅠㅠ 

You sighed, you had no choice but to reply Jungkook instead of the others. 

You: How can I help? It was his fault for not listening to me about his girlfriend when I told him the truth about her. 

Jungkook: What? YOU KNEW? 

--------------------------------- 

A/N: Whoops! This is long ;-; Hello! It's Z again~ sorry for the long delay of updating the chapter :( I was busy today! But please, I hope you enjoyed the chapter ~ And finally, Jung Hoseok finds out that his girlfriend is seriously cheating on him. Pffft. Poor Hoseok :( A will now assist you in the next chapter :") For updates, please do follow our twitter >.<' ((Do leave out your comments, I could be responding to some XD)) 

Official twitter: @H2JOONS 

Our main(s): @svngjoes  A ❅ & @yohwanmon  Z ❅