Chapter 16 -

Bitter & Sweet

After the dinner you had with the boys, you immediately went back into your apartment, feeling exhausted from walking all day and somehow bloated from the food you ate over in the dorm, you took a nice warm shower and you decided to kill time for an hour or so by painting randomly in the small art room you had. While the hour passed, you received a message from Hoseok. 

Hoseok: (Y/N)? Are you awake?

You stared at the message, wondering why is he bothering you at a really late timing in the night. 

You: Yeah but why are you awake? 

Hoseok: I can't sleep.. Mind if I crashed your guest room again for tonight?

You: Fine

You sighed 'he doesn't like men sleeping in my house but he's the one who's coming here lately to sleep' you thought to yourself, walking towards the front door, only to reveal a smiling Hoseok in his pajamas, "how long have you been standing here?" you sighed again, "not long, can I come in now?" Hoseok said, his smile was still on his face. "Don't disturb me alright, just go to sleep.. You know you have a long day tomorrow" you told him before going back into your art room to finish the painting that you started on. After you finished the painting, you washed up and slowly went to check on Hoseok who was sleeping peacefully like a little baby in the guest room, you smiled at how pretty he looks and went back to your bedroom to finally get some sleep. 

You felt someone tugging you from the side, you waved your hands at whoever it was -- hoping that he would go away. You didn't feel anyone disturbing you anymore, you slowly opened your eyes to see Hoseok leaving your room, once you were fully awake, you got up in a sitting position and looked around your room. Seeing that everything is in place, you sighed in relief but something on your desk caught your eye, you turned to look at what it was -- it was a sandwich along with a glass of water and a piece of note. You got out of bed and walked over to your desk, picking up the note and staring at the sandwich that Hoseok made. 

'Thank you again.. for letting me sleep here. I made a sandwich for you to eat and also, I heard from Jin hyung that you're coming to Inkigayo? See you there :)' 

You smiled and placed the note back on your desk, grabbing a fresh set of clothes -- you went towards the bathroom and took a short yet cooling shower to refresh yourself while you ate your sandwich, you were checking your phone notifications and whatnot. After you were done eating, you gulped down the water and brought the tray to the kitchen, telling yourself that you'll clean it up later. You checked your phone for the time, '12PM''time passes by really fast' you thought to yourself while grabbing your bag along with your things in it, you then went out of your apartment and made your way to Inkigayo -- where the boys would be performing as well as all of your friends that you've worked with before meeting BTS. It wasn't long before you arrived to Inkigayo, you entered the building, greeting the staffs and they had greeted you back as you entered in the building through the door which says 'STAFF ONLY'. Walking through the 'hallway'; trying to find your friends that were currently promoting

"Oh? (Y/N)?" you heard a familiar voice coming from behind you; making you turn. "Oh! It really is you~" the familiar voice once spoke but your expression changed within a minute upon seeing that person. "Niel Oppa!" you exclaimed with a huge smile on your face, "You're having a comeback?" you asked, "Yes~ Do support us!" he said, making you chuckle. "What are you doing here?" He asked, "I'm here to see my oppas of course~~" you stick your tongue out,"Do you miss us that much?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows at you, causing you to giggle. "Of course! I miss all of you~ Group hug!!" You said loudly, smiling while stretching your arms wide for them to join in the group hug. After bonding and catching up with them for a bit, you realized that it was time to find the other guys that you were somehow close with, "I'll see you soon oppa! Annyeong~" you waved at Niel and bid the rest goodbye. You then went on in the hallway, trying to find Monsta X's dressing room, you saw Wonho opening the door and exiting his dressing room but he quickly stopped his tracks when he saw you staring at him, "OOOH! (Y/N)!" he shouted loud enough for you to hear. "Wonho oppa!" you said, running towards where he was standing. "What are you doing here?" He asked, patting your head, making you pft at him "I'm just visiting~" you said. The rest of the members of Monsta X also began exiting the room, immediately raising their voices because they recognized you, "(Y/N)!!!" they said in sync, they were too loud for your small ears, "annyeong?" you said, covering your ears. They were headed to backstage because they were next to perform, you followed them -- talking and laughing together with them without you realizing that Hoseok was staring at you this whole time. Hoseok coughed at how you were so close to the other male groups, "is she trying to flirt now?" he said, sighing. "Why are you concerned about her 'flirting' with guys?" Jin suddenly popped out behind him, staring at you as well. "I don't know hyung..." Hoseok said, his eyes were focused on you but he also felt Jin's hand patting him on the shoulder then walking away.

After seeing Monsta X off to stage, you walked back and finally found BTS door, reaching your hand out to the door knob, someone opened it for you instead; coming out. "(Y/N)!! You came!" Jimin said, holding the door open for you before heading out to wherever he was going to. You took a step in and proceeded to sit down on one of the couch but only to see a grumpy Hoseok infront of you. "What's with you face?" you asked him, placing your bag down. He gave you a weird look, "What are you talking about?" he answered, "You- Nevermind." you said, looking down to focus on your phone instead. He shrugged; going back to whatever he was doing. Jin who was at the side was staring at you both, sighing. It wasn't long before it was BTS's turn to perform. "Fighting!" you told them before they had left the room, leaving you alone inside to watch the live on the tv that was in the room. You had your focus on Hoseok, his focus was insane; the way he moved his body just woah-ed the hell out of you. Despite the fact that you have danced with him many times but he would never really dance his own moves when he was dancing with you which made you really amaze at how good at he was when it came to his own song moves. "Daebak." you said, at the end of their live; it was time for the next group, in fact it was a girl group whom you know, you continued watching; observing their moves but only to get distracted by the door opening. "I'm tired.." Namjoon said, entering the room. "You guys did really good~" you praised them causing them to put a smile on their face as they went to get their make up touched up and chatted with you for awhile before it was time for them to head back up to stage to state who was the winner for today's inkigayo. 

They had left you alone in the room again, you were facing the tv; in hopes they won despite it was still their first stage after having their mv released afew days ago but you knew how hard they worked for their new comeback. You had your hands entangled together as they reveal the winner. 

"The winner for this week's inkigayo is.......

......

BTS!" 

Hearing those words, 'BTS', you have never felt happier; you felt relief but happy at the same time that they won 1st place, you leaned back on your seat; being on your phone waiting for the boys to come back. It took a long time for them to come back due to them having an encore stage and all; you were somehow drifting off to sleep due to the lack of sleep from last night until you heard loud noises from outside, you knew it was them which made you stood up. "We won!!!" Taehyung said with excitment as he raise the trophy up. "I'm so happy~~!!" Hoseok said, rushing to you with his arms open; giving you a tight embrace that nearly caused you to suffocate. "H-Hoseok?" you called out, he lets go and look at the side, "Sorry.." he apologized; while the other members rushed to you, giving you a tight hug too, you were more then overjoyed to see them this happy that made you smile too. "I'll treat y'all to dinner!" you said, "Ah~ there isn't a need!" Jin said, declining your offer but you gave a pout, "I insist!" he sighed, giving you a smile knowing he can't fight your stubborness. After changing and all, you all headed to one of the nearby korean bbq restaurant. Once you were being lead into the restaurant and seated down peacefully in your seats, the boys were busy chattering about what to order while you smiled at how excited they were, your attention however changed to the entrance of the restaurant where you see six familiar boys entering like kings, you continued staring until Niel shouted your name out loud, embarrassing you at the same time. "(Y/N)!!" He said, jogging towards you with the rest following behind but he didn't noticed that you were with BTS "Are you alone? Do you want to sit with us?" he said, his lips curving into a big smile, you wished you could but you were already with BTS. "Sorry oppa~ I'm with-" before you could even tell him, you heard someone cleared his throat, it was Hoseok. After Hoseok cleared his throat loud enough for Niel and the rest to hear, Niel diverted his attention -- finally noticing that you were with BTS the entire time. "Oh! I'm sorry for not noticing you here, hello guys" he greeted them and they did the same. "Maybe, we'll eat another time.. (Y/N)?" Ricky said, his lips curved into a small smile and decided to pat your head. You finally sat back down while Teen Top went to take their seats just a few tables away from you. However, you didn't notice how uncomfortable Hoseok was feeling about you being that close to Teen Top but he couldn't do anything about it either yet he acts like nothing is wrong at all. 'Why am I feeling like this...?' he thought to himself while taking his chances to stare at you for a few seconds.

After placing what the guys wanted, you chatted with them; laughing. You eyes averted to hoseok, he seemed rather grumpy even though he tries hard to hide it; you wouldn't want to question why with; scared he might become angry with the questions you look back at the boys but only to see the waiter back with your food. The boys eyes shined like pure crystals. "Meeeeaaaat!" Taehyung excitedly said, grabbing the tongs; placing the meat on the grill slowly. It didn't take long before everything that was on the table was cleared. Jimin leaned back in his seat, "That got to be the best meal this month." he said, rubbing his stomach. You stood up, "I'll go and pay and we can head back?" you told them before heading towards the cashier to make your payment; after it been done, you gave them a signal and went outside to wait for them. A 30 minute ride back to the dorm, it usually doesn't take long but today felt like time was going slower; causing the members to fall asleep one by one, including yourself. "(Y/N)..." Someone called, you open your eyes to see the door being open. "Oh.." you said, exiting and going up to your apartment. "Thanks for treating us." Namjoon thanked you with a smile that protrait his adorable dimples before he head back inside with the rest following behind; you had returned to your apartment too. 

You took your shoes off and threw your bag on the sofa; stretching you arms up as you walk to the bathroom to wash up before heading to bed. After a short wash up, you headed towards the fridge and grab a carton of milk; pouring it into a glass cup and gulp it down. "Nothing taste better then milk after a good shower!" you said, the remaining milk on your lips as you place the glass cup in the sink and walk towards your bedroom but only to be stopped by hearing knocks on the door. "who could be knocking at such a timing...." you asked yourself, walking towards the door to peek through the peek hole to see.....

--

A/N: Hello y'all. It's 'A' here with chapter 17. I am so so so so so sorry for the late update (๑′°︿°๑). I was kind of busy writing my 'wei' from UP10TION oneshot too hehe (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)  Sorry if this chapter seemed abit 'off'. I haven't been getting much sleep lately; not sure why either but as usual, i hope y'all enjoy this chapter and look forward to the next chapter. Do leave comments on what you think of the story so far or give us some advise on how to get better? Also don't hestitate to message us if you have a fic you would like us to do/ideas or what so ever (´∀`)♡ 

( Also MAMA tomorrow skdljfdk i'm so excited to see their comeback stage >_< ♡♡ Though i'm a bit upset with bighit right now...sighs but still HYYH pt2 is amazing gosh gosh gOSh)

Our twitter -

 

@Svngjoes (up10tion acc) A 

@Kyahoseok (BTS acc) 

@hwansoap (up10tion acc) Z ♡

@Namjoonstop (BTS acc) Z ♡