Chapter 4 -

Bitter & Sweet

You looked at Hoseok and the brown haired boy, "what?". Hoseok sighed, "you're such an embarrassment, (Y/N)" he said while shaking his head, causing you to hit him lightly on his right arm. "What did you say? Say it again and you'll never see my precious dance studio again~" you threatened him. "I'm sorry ma'am!" Hoseok suddenly apologized, bowing in front of you. You burst out of laughter and patted his back, "aren't you going to let me in though?" you questioned him. The brown haired boy beside him just stared at you, trying to find out who you were, you noticed how intensely he was staring at you causing you to look at him in a weird way "oh my god, I'm sorry! I just.. don't know who you are. Who are you exactly?" The strange brown haired boy finally spoke, "I'm (Y/N) and you are?" you said, "I'm V!" he said with such a cute smile like a little boy.

'V? So Hoseok IS in a boy group.. which group though?' You nodded, "huh.. okay" you said while finally stepping into the dorm. "Aren't you going to question on why is my name V?" V said while following you behind along with Hoseok, you turned around to look at him "nope, it would be better though if you told me your actual name... it's weird for me to be calling guys by their stage name" you told him. Hoseok continued to stare at you with 'stop embarrassing me' face, "Jung Hoseok, are you going to introduce me to them?" you said, hearing the rest of the boys coming out of their rooms and the red haired boy who was at first, shirtless has now finally appeared with a shirt on. 

The boys somehow managed to get themselves into a line including Hoseok and V, introducing themselves as a group "2, 3 Bangtan! Hello we are Bangtan Boys" they said, bowing. 'Bangtan... bangtan... BTS?' you thought to yourself, "oh , you're BTS" you said causing Hoseok to stare at you with the exact same face he gave you a few minutes ago, "I'm (Y/N)! Is it okay if you introduce yourself before leaving for work?" you said but before they could introduce themselves, your chaffeur called you "miss, your mother is calling me to meet her now. Is it okay if I placed your bags by the door?" he spoke in english, the boys literally couldn't understand what he was saying, "Yes Casey, you can go now. Tell mom that I said hi" you said while he placed your bags by the entrance. You turned back to face the boys, telling by their facial expression, they were wondering what just happened. The silver haired boy finally spoke, breaking the eerie silence that lasted for a few seconds "you can speak english?" he asked, in English. 'He also can speak english? Wow!' you said in your mind, "well yes. I learned it" you finally said, in a language where they all could understand. 

"Guys.. we're going to be late. Are we going to introduce ourselves?" An ash green haired boy suddenly spoke up, you looked at all of them, waiting for their introductions. "I'm Rap Monster... Oh, I mean Kim Nam Joon. Leader of BTS" The silver haired boy said, "I'm Kim Seok Jin~! You can call me Jin~" The ash green haired boy said, "I'm Suga or Min Yoongi, call me whichever at your pleasure" The blondie said, "You already know me but if you must know, JHope's my name" Hoseok said, "I'm Park Jimin! Call me Jimin~ and sorry for being shirtless before" The red haired boy said, "I'm Kim Taehyung!" V said, "And.. I'm Jeon Jung Kook. Maknae" The purple-ish black haired boy said. Now that you know all of them, you smiled at their kindness though they were late for dance practice, "sorry for keeping all of you behind your schedule, you can go to your dance practice now~~" 

After they left, you quickly took out your phone telling your best friend about almost everything except their address of course. 

You: Jin Ah! JFC! Jung Hoseok... You know who he is right? 

Jin Ah: Wait.... Jung Hoseok? YOU MEAN, JHOPE? FROM BTS? 

You: YES. THAT JHOPE, I'm ing engaged to a ing rapper under BigHit Entertainment. 

Jin Ah: OH MY GOD GIRL. He's gorgeous but~ I already have Doojoon oppa~ 

You: Yeah, yeah. You two last long alright~ BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH! 

Jin Ah: Just relax, I heard they're preparing for a comeback? 

You: I don't know! I need to go speak to Bang Si Hyuk nim about this! 

Jin Ah: I'm pretty sure he knows about it already.. 

You: They're under BigHit though.... Changmin oppa is there!! I miss him!! 

Jin Ah: Pay him a visit soon, tell him I said hi okay! 

Ignoring what Jin Ah said, you put your phone on the table. Looking around the house, it was seriously messy. Since you were alone in the dorm, you decided to do some cleaning for them, it's somehow a payment for letting you stay in their dorm for the time being. "I should call my mom about this soon" you muttered to yourself. You also prepared food for them to eat once they finally ended practice, you patiently waited for the boys to come back. It was already reaching nightfall, you heard the door opening, you turned behind to see 7 tired faces entering the dorm but their faces quickly brightened up to see how clean the dorm was, they also smelled the air of delicious food, luring them into the dining table, they sat down and quickly ate. 

"Guys? If I'm going to stay here, where am I going to sleep?" You asked them while they were eating their food, "inside hyung's room of course!" Taehyung said, smiling with his mouth full of food. "Me and Jimin will sleep in the other room so you and hyung can share the room!" Taehyung said. "Ah... okay" You looked at Hoseok, who appeared to be shocked and somehow, angry. "Before I forget, my girlfriend's coming over in a few days so...." Hoseok said before going into the room to get away from you and the boys. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is somehow extremely short ;-; I'm deeply sorry for the shortness! I'm Z by the way ~ I also noticed on how late this update came, I'm also sorry about it! It's currently 5AM and I just completed it :( For more 'updates' or fangirling, follow our twitter kay! @/svngjoes (A) & @/yyosoap (Z)