Chapter 13 -

Bitter & Sweet

You got a little startled by Hoseok's sudden appearance, you also felt afraid on how he would react. Would he be mad that you didn't tell him? Will he be broken again? You were worried about his feelings more than anything else, you didn't know what to do. Song Ji Yeon on the other hand, suddenly she was filled with fear, she wondered how Hoseok would react to this situation, her cover was blown. She tried to get out of Hoseok's grip but he was stronger than her, "so you were cheating on me this whole time...?" he said, you felt the sadness and betrayal done by Ji Yeon, you took a step back, hoping that you would escape the argument that you felt was soon coming but Hoseok lets go of Ji Yeon's wrist and grabbed yours, pulling you behind him. "Answer me!" He shouted at her, startling you and Ji Yeon. You peeked over Hoseok's shoulder, staring at the most terrified Ji Yeon. "Y-yes" she stuttered but quickly, she gathered up her courage and held her ego up. "So what if I cheated on you?" she said. You knew how much everything would hurt Hoseok, you wanted to defend him but he was already defending himself. 

"(Y/N) was right... You're a fake . Honestly, I'm taking pity on the scumbag you're currently cheating on with me. He probably doesn't know about this too, he's probably thinking you're the sweetest girl he ever met in his life when really, you're just low" he said. His words made you laugh but you laughed softly, not letting them hear you. "Like hell, yeah.. He doesn't know about this. He's just as blind and clueless as you, I don't know how you fell for my 'fake attitude'. And you're taking (Y/N)'s side now? Really? Last time I heard from you about her was.. um.. I don't know, maybe that you literally hated her and you didn't like the sight of her at all" she said, folding her arms again. When you heard the words coming out from , you couldn't believe it. Was it really true? Did he really hate you? Is he still sick of you? You were immediately saddened by her words, only then did you realize that your wrist was still intact with his hand. 

You wanted to let go but you couldn't leave his side, knowing that he would immediately break down when Ji Yeon leaves. You couldn't leave him, you wanted to support him in his worst days and also, you wanted to become his pillar of strength. Not that you're in love with him or anything... you wanted to be his friend. That was the first thing you would do if someone hated you that bad. You were lost in your thoughts while Hoseok was still fighting with Ji Yeon, "So this is your true colors... huh? You disgust me, if I was a girl I would've slapped you already but I'm a gentleman so I can't do to you" Hoseok said. Ji yeon laughed sarcastically, "gentleman? yeah.. whatever. Seriously though, I don't know how you couldn't see the real me, I never loved you anyway so why bother?" she said. 

Only then, you came back to your senses and heard what Ji Yeon said. She was pissing you off, you wanted to scratch off her ugly face but you didn't want to ruin your nails and Hoseok wouldn't like it if you created violence in front of the dorm, you also had a reputation to hold. Somehow, you were also glad that the members were somewhere out there playing among themselves, at least they were having fun and not witnessing the drama happening right in front of their dorm. "You never.. loved me... Get out, go away" he said, you heard his voice crumbling. He was already shattering, "no, why should I?" she said with a cocky attitude. "Just off, you !" he shouted at her, scaring her off guard. She jumped a little bit and stared at Hoseok, she coughed at his tone of voice and left, she never turned back. 

Finally, you felt his hand let go of your wrist. You stared at movements, he opened the dorm door, went in and immediately closed it in your face, not letting you in at all. "Hoseok..?" you said, facing the door. You heard his body leaning against the door, falling on his . You heard small cries from the poor sad boy, you also leaned your body against the door, sitting down. "It's okay Hoseok.. Just let it all out" you said it loud enough for him to hear. Immediately, you heard him crying his soul out. You knew that he didn't want to boys coming back to see how broken he was, you took out your phone and messaged Yoongi. 

You: Where are you guys? 

You pressed send and Yoongi replied faster than the flash running. 

Yoongi: We're coming back, why? 

You: Don't come back just yet. 

Yoongi: Why? 

You: Just don't come back, go to the restaurant nearby and eat your dinner. 

Yoongi: I'm confused... but okay. 

You: Okay.. I'll message you again regarding whether you could come back or not. 

Yoongi: Yah, (Y/N)! Are you my mother now? 

You let out a small smile at Yoongi's reply but that smile quickly faded away when you think about Hoseok crying behind that door you're leaning on. You stood up, you let your head rest against the surface of the door. "Could you let me in?" you said, hoping that he would eventually open the door. After a few minutes of just standing there, he unlocks the door and opened it, revealing a poor and sad Hoseok with swollen eyes again. You quickly took your step in and hugged the out of him, you knew that he'll start crying again although you were in front of him, you felt his hands on your back -- he was hugging you back and you could also hear faint cries coming again from him. 

"Must be tough... huh? I'm sorry for not telling you again.." you admitted that you knew it all along but he didn't answer you, he just kept on letting the tears flow. After a while, he finally stops crying and lets go of you. "You knew.. huh?" he said. "yeah..." you said softly, facing down feeling gulity for not telling him. "It's fine... I probably deserved whatever that was just now.. I also probably wouldn't believe you even if you told me.." he tried laughing and smiling but tears were seen coming back down. "You should rest.. you know? I don't think you want the boys to find you in this state either.." you said, knowing that he'll probably listen to you. "You're right..." he said, his lips curving into a small smile. "Thank you... (Y/N)" he spoke again. He slowly walked into his room and closed the door, leaving you standing in the living room. 

You sighed at the state he was in, you sat yourself down in the living room. Thinking to yourself, the and cold hearted loser, Song Ji Yeon was finally out of the picture. You were glad that the drama has finally ended, you didn't like issues that involved fake girls like her but your thoughts quickly moved on to what she said earlier on. Was it really true? Did he really hate you like that? You wanted answers but you can't bring yourself up to ask him about it. You were waiting for the members to come back but only to realize that you made them wait somewhere. You facepalmed at how you were and quickly took out your phone to message Yoongi again. 

You: Oppa! You can come back now ~ 

Yoongi: Yah, (Y/N). What is going on? I demand an answer! 

You: Things...? I guess. 

Yoongi: What kind of things? C'mon woman, you can tell me anything. 

You: Pft! I don't wanna tell you

Yoongi: Aish, (Y/N)! I'll kill you when I see you

You: I'm begging you for mercy, please don't kill me oppa ㅠㅠ

Yoongi: Only if you tell me what happened~~ 

You: Aish, fine. I'll tell you when you get here. 

After waiting for a few minutes, the boys already arrived back home. "We're hereeee!!" Jungkook was shouting, making you turn to glare at him. "Noona! You're here!" he said, rushing to sit beside you. "Jungkook ah~ Go away!" Jin said, shoo-ing him away to sit beside you. You laughed at how lively they were, making you smile again. "(Y/N) ah. Come here" You heard Yoongi calling out for you, immediately you turned around to see a badass looking Yoongi folding his arms. "Yoongi oppa!" you said, hurrying to him. He puts his arm around you and dragged you to the room next to Hoseok's room. "What exactly happened?" he asked, demanding an answer from you, you sighed "Song Ji Yeon came again" you sighed even more when you mentioned her name. "What about that girl?" he asked, "apparently, she came to see Hoseok and all..." you started explaining what exactly happened between you and Ji Yeon and how Hoseok was eavesdropping and how she slapped you hard across your face. 

"She slapped you? ... That .." Yoongi cursed, he coughed at how bad her attitude was. "Yeah.." you said, letting out a heavy sigh. "Is your face okay?" he said, touching your face on where she slapped you. "I'm fine~ It's just Hoseok that I'm worried about" you said, sighing even more. You're sighing too much already, you were indeed too worried about him and how he's taking it. "He'll be fine... I hope so. You should go back unless.. you want to sleep here?" Yoongi said, raising both of his eyebrows. "Hell no!" you said, standing up and walking out of the room. "Aren't you guys supposed to be getting ready for bed?" you said when the rest of the boys were playing in the living room. "(Y/N)! Come join us~" Jin said, trying to get you to join them. "No no, I wanna go to sleep~ Goodnight kids" you said, greeting them goodbye then you left the dorm and headed towards back into your own apartment. You took a short shower and changed into comfy pajamas, plugged in your phone to charge it and dumped yourself in bed, just staring at your dark ceiling. "I wonder how is he doing..." you said before drifting off to a peaceful sleep. 

----------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeong ~ It's Z!! I guess.. it's a double update today? Hehehe, I hope you enjoyed this! FINALLY, the is long gone ~ Or maybe.. she's not? Who knows.. kekeke ~ Do leave out your questions regarding on what happened or whatnot, do state your opinions though -- so me and A could improve our writing skills ><' Not forgetting, our shameless self promotions again :P 

Twitter -- 

@H2JOONS 

@svngjoes ✾ A 

@yohwanmon  ✾ Z