Chapter 21 -

Bitter & Sweet

Leaning against your kitchen counter as you took a sip of orange juice, it was 12:40PM and you were up wide awake not to mention dressed up with make up too, it was just one of those days where you felt like putting on light make up and dressing up nicely. As you were staring at your juice, your gaze immediately averted to your phone as it lit up with a loud vibration against the kitchen counter causing you to place your juice down and picking your phone up, unlocking and sliding your notification bar down, 

Changkyun: Hey (Y/N), are you coming for music bank?

Jungkook: Noona~

Jungkook: You're coming for music bank right! Our stage will be soon~

Upon seeing Jungkook's message you stared over at the time shown on your phone, "" you cursed under your breath; it was nearing 1PM but you have yet to get out of the house, you gulped your juice down and place it in the sink, grabbed your hangbag which was placed nicely on the sofa and proceeded to take a cab to MBC. Once you were inside, you decided to reply to their messages. 

You: Yes i am! Why the sudden question? Do you miss me? 

You: Yes i am jungkook ah~ 

After replying you place it down only to feel it vibrate against your skin, 'gosh, this kids are fast at replying..' you thought to yourself shaking your head alittle as you unlock your phone to reply Changkyun first,

Changkyun: Who would miss you? 

You: You... little brat...

Changkyun: I'm just joking! Come look for us, the hyungs miss you~

You: i will don't worry~

After closing Changkyun's chat, you proceeded to reply Jungkook,

Jungkook: We'll be waiting!! Hobi hyung brought someone though...

You: ah...really? 

Jungkook: Yes!

You locked your phone upon Jungkook's last text due to fact that you had reached your destination; paying the driver, you got out and went into the backstage to find the boys; as you in through the door, you could see monsta x from where you were standing but your attention soon averted to the other side as you heard your name being called out, "(Y/N)!!" It was non other then Taehyung who had called you, "Ah, Taehyung!" you call out, walking over to him; into the room. Once you entered the room, you noticed you wasn't the only female there, there was another, she was pretty not to mention with beautiful tanned skin. "(Y/N), you're finally here" Hoseok spoke upon seeing you entering the room and noticed how you were staring at his friend; the other female in the room. "Oh!" he said, signaling his friend to stand up. "This is Kang Hyewon, my friend i invited to come music bank!" he said, introducing his friend to you; 'so.... this was the friend yoongi mentioned?' you thought to yourself, somehow being confused about this situation still, "I'm (Y/N). It's a pleasure to meet you, Hyewon." you said, placing the sweetest smile you had on your face; causing Hoseok to put a smile on his face too. "(Y/N)!" Jimin called, causing you to turn and walk to him instead, leaving Hoseok and Hyewon together. "(Y/N) is the girl that I was talking about.. You know... I like her and all"  Hoseok whispered in hyewon's ear causing her to stare over at you, who was talking to jimin about a song on his phone. Hye won slightly rolled her eyes, with that action being showed; she was indeed jealous of you, she who has probably been liking Hoseok for a very long time; comes back to visit him but only to see him get stolen by you. 

"You're next!" BTS's manager announced, making bts place their phones and drinks down; heading out, "I'll come with you guys!" you said, following after; leaving Hyewon alone inside the room. While walking with them to the stage, you heard your name being called out which made you turned your head; only to see Hyungwon from Monsta X waving at you, "You guys go on first!" you said, tapping your hand onto whoever shoulder that was next to you as you run to Hyungwon, "I didn't think you would really come" Changkyun said, coming out along with jooheon and minhyuk, leaving Shownu, Wonho and Kihyun in the room to do their make up and hair. "Why wouldn't i come? You missed me right~?" You teased Changkyun, causing Hyungwon who was beside him to laugh, "Yah!" he place his arm around your shoulder, "Why would i miss you?" he said jokingly, "I don't miss you anyways" you joked, sticking your tongue out, "I miss Jooheon oppa more~" 

As you joked around with Monsta x, Hoseok who was about to go on stage was staring at you from afar, "Oh look, she's with her boyfriend." he sighed, "What's so good about him?" he questioned himself softly but it was loud enough for the person next to him to hear, "You know...They were never together..." Jin said, causing hoseok to look over to him with the 'what are you even saying' face. Before Hoseok could question him, it was time for them to perform. You on the other hand bid your goodbyes to Monsta X and decided to head back to BTS's waiting room; though it will be awkward due to you not knowing Hyewon but knowing she's Hoseok's friend, it wouldn't be so bad. "Oh hey.." you greeted her as you walk in, closing the door behind you as you took a seat on the sofa, far from where she was; placing a little distance between you too. No responds was given to your greeting, causing you to take out your phone to meddle with it instead. 

"Er hm.." Hyewon cleared , you look up from your phone to stare over at her; thinking if she has something to say and indeed she did. "Hey..." she gave her lips a little before she continued what she was saying, "D-Do you like Hoseok?" she asked nervously; you were stunned at her sudden question and honestly you didn't know yourself too. Do you like Hoseok? Do you have feelings for him? You questioned yourself but no answers came; resulting you in answering that you don't know and gosh it caused her to be irritated. Hyewon leaned back on her seat with her arms crossed and legs crossed too. "You know, i've seen your model photos and.... you're not that pretty in real life." she said, shooting her light insults at you, "Oh, i didn't look you up or anything i just really like your mother's fashion line but you look so... different from photos? Did they photoshop too much?" you coughed at her light insults, ignoring them but they kept coming. You wanted to insulted her back oh, so badly but you don't even know her to the point of her existance till Hoseok had introduced her to you. She lets out a soft sigh, "You're Hoseok's fiance meaning you only know him for months and i, who have known him for years but you get to see him for days while i only get to see him for this few weeks. Honestly, what do you even know about Hoseok?" Hyewon said, those words hit you, she was right. You had only known him for months and she have known him for years, you barely know anything about hoseok. You stayed quiet; not responding to any of the insults or whatsoever from Hyewon -- getting lost in your own thoughts. 

You were only brought back to reality when you heard your name being called as a hand waved across your face; being surprised by the sudden hand you leaned back alittle but it was only hoseok, "Oh... you scared me." you said, getting back into position as Hoseok sat down beside you, "Are you alright? You were pretty lost in your thoughts there" he asked with a rather concerned face,"I'm fine, i'm just didn't have enough sleep last night" you lied, giving him a small smile causing him to smile back as well. They had only returned for a short while and was immediately called back up to stage to announce the winner but they didn't win today as well but they were 2nd this time, you were proud but you couldn't say much, you were pretty affected by Hyewon's insults and what she had said about Hoseok for some reason. After the boys had changed, you followed with them to a nearby restaurant to have dinner together like usual but this time, Hyewon was included. Though you felt extremely uncomfortable with her after what she had said to you, she was still Hoseok's friend. The atmosphere was chatty and lively but you couldn't exactly be that way but it wasn't like anyone was paying attention to you, especially Hoseok; he was busy catching up with Hyewon and the boys were just talking among themselves. Orders have been placed and the food arrived within minutes, impressive, but you didn't have much appetite despite how much you love jajjangmyeon. As the boys, Hyewon and you slowly starting digging into your food, they were eating like they have not ate for ages which brought a slight smile to your face as you ate your noodles slowly. 

There was stil half bowl of noodles left but gosh, you felt full. Taking a sip of plain water from your cup, your phone let out a soft vibration against your skirt, placing your water down you pick up your phone to check who it was, 

Jin: Are you okay? 

'Oh... it's jin' you said to yourself in your head as you started typing away; replying him. 

You: I'm fine.. why?

Jin: You're eating very little... don't you usually have a big appetite?

You: Oh.. I'm just not so hungry today i suppose. It's nothing! 

Seeing that Jin didn't reply, you place your phone down and look up to see Jin looking at you sighing; you flashed him an 'ok' sign with a smile which made him smile while shaking his head at you. You didn't mean to make Jin worry like this but you couldn't help it. Whenever something hits you hard or leaves you wondering in deep thought, you tend to be like this. Maybe it became a habit, maybe it wasn't but you leave that thought aside and tried to eat alittle more but your stomach wasn't able to take it hence you gave up and just sat at your seat; waiting for them to leave. 

Finally, the boys had all finished and they were ready to leave. "I'll take Hyewon back to her hotel, it's late." Hoseok said, his arms around her shoulder as he turned to the opposite side of where you and the others were going. You couldn't bother to say bye to him and walk off with the boys to their van and return to their dorms. You fell asleep during the whole ride back to the dorms, the boys had wanted to disturb you alittle but Jin stopped them from doing so -- you only woke up when you had reached the dorms; you jumped out of the van and walk the boys to their dorm, "Goodnight." you said, giving a weak wave as you walk off to your apartment. They all look at each other, "She must be tired..." Jimin mumbled, "I hope she gets a good night sleep tonight" taehyung said, going inside with the others following behind. 

Finally, you were back in your apartment. Throwing your handbag on the sofa, you walked to your room; threw your phone on the bed as you lay flat down on your back against your bed as you stare at the white ceiling. Today was tiring, it was like you were being fake for the past few hours and that was just so goddamn tiring. You wondered how some people try so hard to be so fake, 'isn't that tiring?' you thought to yourself as you roll to your side but at the same time your phone screen lit up. You grab it from the side of the bed and unlock it,

Jin: Are you really okay?

Jin: (Y/N)? >_< 

You: Yes, i'm fine. You should take some rest and don't worry about me. 

Jin: .....

Unable to reply, you exited your chat with Jin but only to see messages from Yoongi as well, 

Yoongi: Yo

Yoongi: You were really quiet during dinner. Are you alright?

Yoongi: I know something is on but i won't question you now, you're probably tired right? Get some rest, goodnight (Y/N)

You sighed at what yoongi said, he could tell right through which made it hard for you to reply hence you exited your kakaotalk and locking your phone, placing it on your chest as you stare at the wall continuously. While you were doing that, Jin was out of his dorm and walking towards your apartment door to give it a knock.

On the other hand, Hoseok who had fetched Hyewon back to her hotel was back -- exiting the lift, witnessing Jin walking towards your door. He stood still there; wondering if he should ask his hyung why he's going over or just go back. 

-

A/N: Hello!! 'A' here with chapter 21. I can't believe it exceeded chapter 20 because our plan was to make this end at chapter 20 but we ended up dragging it oh dear but oh well. Anyways, for once i'm publishing this on time lmao but as usual i hope y'all enjoy today's chapter and do drop a comment if you could hehe (◍•ᴗ•◍)  Also, i'll be releasing my Jungkook fic that would include of 2 chapters only (s/n: will contain 'alittle' bit of ㅋㅋㅋ) I'll be heading off to bed now, look forward to the next chapter my lovely readers ヾ(ゝω・`) ♡♡

Twitter - 

@Svngjoes (up10tion acc) A ♡♡

@Kyahoseok (BTS acc) ♡♡

@hwansoap (up10tion acc) Z ♡♡

@Namjoonstop (BTS acc) Z ♡♡