Chapter 15 -

Bitter & Sweet

You ended up being in a restaurant with the boys, eating your dinner -- casually having small talk and laughter with the boys, you noticed how Jungkook was on his phone for the past few minutes. "Yah, Jungkook ah.. Who are you messaging?" you asked out of curiousity, "hobi hyung!" he said with enthusiasm, "he's awake?" you asked. "Yep!" he replied while typing on his phone. After a while, the boys had already finished the dinner -- you were just waiting on them because you finished yours earlier than the rest and after you paid the bill, you were walking back home with the boys, knowing that they'll probably make a fool out of themselves in public without realizing that they're idols and whatnot, you plugged in your earphones and escaped reality, not noticing that Jin was trying to talk to you the whole time. You were daydreaming although you were walking the entire time, you only came back to Earth when you see a huge hand waving in front of your face. "Huh... yes?" you looked at Jin who was sighing because of the way you were acting. "Did you hear me?" He asked and you shook your head, "..nevermind" he said, slightly smiling. You wanted to ask what he said but it was probably something important yet you couldn't get yourself to ask. 

You realized that you're quite distant from the group, seeing that they were talking amongst themselves and Jin joined them in talking, leaving you alone behind. You sighed but you didn't mind the loneliness at all. Upon reaching the dorm, you went into the dorm with the boys, checking to see if Hoseok was okay. You found him sitting on the sofa, watching television all by himself, you still felt bad due to leaving him all alone with no one to talk to in the dorm. "Hey, did you enjoy yourself being alone?" you quickly sat beside him, sarcastically asking him a question that seemed offensive, causing him stare at you with irritation all over his face and yet he didn't reply you, instead he switched off the television and went back into his room -- leaving you clueless sitting on the sofa. 'What's with him?' you asked yourself in the head, hoping that he isn't mad at you or anything. "I'll go first guys... Do you need me to wake you guys up again tomorrow?" you asked them before leaving their dorm. "Yep!" they said in sync, you nodded and left for your apartment. You took a warm shower and changed into your comfy pajamas, setting your alarm in your phone -- you placed your phone on your desk and left it charging till the next morning, you dumped yourself into bed and peacefully drifted off to a sweet slumber. 

The morning came, you woke up to the most annoying sound ever -- your alarm. You gently rolled yourself off your bed, landing flat on your as well as your back on the hard wooden floor. "..." you cursed under your breath, slowly getting up into a sitting position, scratching your head and yawning at the same time. You were still half awake but you slowly got up on your feet, turned off your alarm and went to get your fresh set of clothes to start the day with then you went off to go on a smooth journey into the bathroom, feeling refreshed in return. After you finished your shower, you immediately walked over to your desk, grabbing your phone to check what time it was '08:45AM'. You then slowly made your way to the dorms with only your phone and keys, you yawned again while opening their front door, you took a few steps to wake them up. Once they were awake, they made their way to do their morning routine and such, you noticed how Hoseok was still being a bit distant from last night. You wondered what's wrong but you didn't want to be nosy so you let it go although you were a bit worried about how he's acting, 'did I do something wrong to that boy?' you thought to yourself while you continued taking your chance to glance at him and once they disappeared to go for practice, you made yourself feel at home, sitting on the sofa, wondering on what to do in that dorm of theirs. 

You scanned their dorm, looking around -- it became messy in a matter of hours but you took your time and started cleaning their dorm, it became neat in a few hours. You wanted to cook but then you realized that they'll probably be back late in the evening and you have no idea what to do so instead of lazing around, you took out your phone and messaged Jin Ah knowing that she's busy and she could only reply to messages. 

You: Jin Ah! Please help me ㅠㅠ

Jin Ah: Help you with what? 

You: I don't know! I'm bored and.. really.. I have nothing to do 

Jin Ah: I'm busy practicing but... 

You: But??? 

Jin Ah: But didn't you say you wanted to visit Big Hit?

You: That's true.... but.. 

Jin Ah: But what? C'mon girl, don't you want to see that handsome fiance of yours dancing?

You: Yah! You say it like I fell in love with him, pfft. 

Jin Ah: Maybe you did? OH! Don't tell me you did.... 

You: N-no! I don't like or even love him okay! 

Jin Ah: Pfft~ Just go and do your usual, book and coffee at the nearby cafe then maybe.. go to Big Hit after that~

You took her advice and went back into your apartment, grabbing your black bag along with everything else you needed. You made your way to the cafe not far from your apartment, you sat yourself down and ordered a iced americano. You started reading a brand new book that you never had the chance to read until now. You only realized that a few hours already had passed when the sun was shining brightly, you took your phone and checked the time, '03:00PM', 'it's already that late?' you thought to yourself while looking outside the window, admiring at how bright the sunlight was. By the time you decided to finally leave the cafe and head to bighit, you were almost at the end of the book. When you finally placed your book inside your bag, you realized that you brought your sketchbook along, almost forgetting that you were an artist yourself, you sighed at how you were neglecting art and dance for weeks now. You made your way to Big Hit Entertainment just casually visiting and hoping that you would bump into Changmin instead of Hoseok because you preferred communicating with Changmin now rather than face a cold and distant Hoseok. 

You stepped foot into the building, staff welcoming you and of course, you greeted them back. You wandered around the building, trying to find-- well not trying but you were still hoping to bump into Changmin but coincidentally, you bumped into Jin instead. 'Jesus, oh thank god.. It's just Jin oppa' you thought to yourself while staring at the familiar presence in front of you. "(Y/N)?" Jin finally spoke, "annyeong Jin oppa" you waved at him, smiling. "What are you doing here?" He asked, you didn't know how to answer because why were you there? You can't just be visiting casually but you didn't know why you were there... in the back of your mind, you wanted to see somebody but it can't be true, not to you at least. "Just... visiting?" you said nervously, hoping that he wouldn't notice. "Are you still going to wander around?" he asked another question, smiling at you. "I was.. about to go home" you lied but you were indeed on your way out, you planned to go to the park and sketch for a while before actually heading home. "Oh! Really? I was actually about to go get coffee before heading home, care to tag along?" he said, his lips was still curved into a sweet small smile, you couldn't say no to an adorable face like his. "Sure" you smiled. 

"Don't you have practice to go to?" You were confused on why he was the first one out of the practice, "I had permission to leave earlier than the rest.. I guess but it won't be like this anytime soon" he said, sighing at how busy he was going to get when BTS would finally comeback, which was coming sooner than you thought. After that walk to the cafe, you accompanied Jin to get coffee and you walked to the park which was nearby with Jin instead of going straight back home. "Tell me, why are we in a park again?" he asked, stopping you in your tracks. "I just wanted to smell nature" you said, making your way to the bench that was right beside you and Jin. You took a seat, followed by Jin sitting by your side. You then took out your sketchbook that was abandoned by you for a few weeks now and a pencil, you started to sketch whatever was around you except the sight of Jin. You loved drawing, you loved the smell of nature too and you also took your time sketching. While you were busy doing your own sketch, you were being into a world of art -- Jin couldn't communicate with you due to you being so focused in sketching instead of talking, he smiled at how focused you were in your work that you didn't even realize he was staring at you for at least 10 minutes. 

He admired the features on your face, he loved the way you smiled too. Just to summarize everything, he clearly likes you.. a lot but you didn't know and not only did he realized that he likes you at that moment of time, he also knew that you were engaged to his friend, he felt gulity but happy at the same time because he gets to like you though he already knew that rejection would come from you. He didn't mind you rejecting him at all but he was fully aware that he was going to be heartbroken by your rejection, he was determined to keep his feelings hidden for the time being. You sighed, letting yourself know that you were finally done with the sketch, "your sketch... it looks amazing" Jin said in admiration, "..thanks, I guess. I don't know.. I'm not a good artist" you sighed again. "You're good, you shouldn't let this gift of art go away you know" he smiled, "oh! You know about Inkigayo right?" he suddenly asked, causing you to nod. "Right! Come to Inkigayo, we're gonna have our comeback stage soon" he said, with a warm smile on his face. "Sure, I'll be there" you said, your lips curving into a small smile. Jin realizes that it was getting late and gets up, "it's time to go (Y/N)~ We're supposed to be at the dorm hours ago" he laughed it off, ".. you're right! I was planning to cook for you guys" you sighed once more, facing down staring at the ground. "We can just order takeout" he said, patting your head like you were a kid. You made a tsk sound at him smiling and patting on your head. Both you and Jin then made your way back to the dorm where you called for takeout and somehow, Hoseok wasn't advoiding you anymore which finally made you smile thinking that you don't have to worry about how is he feeling anymore. 

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hiiiii all~ It's Z! I know that this isn't one of the best chapters I've done but I promise good will come our way ^^ Turns out that Kim Seokjin(my boo) has a crush on 'you' oh god.. I have no idea on what to say but cry about how Butterfly sounds absolutely amazing, I'm going to cry now ;-; HYYH pt 2 is going to be amazing.. I can feel it!! Oh my god... I have too much feels for BTS right now.. someone pls help me >< Anyways before I start going on about BTS, here is the one and only shameless promotion that I will be doing until I find new friends :P And also, I appreiciate our 1k views on this fanfic! I didn't know we would get many actually... Hehe, I'll go on with the shameless promo now ~ 

Twitter - 

@svngjoes {up10tion acc} ☽  A

@Kyahoseok {BTS acc} ☽  A

@Namjoonstop {BTS acc} ☽  Z

@hwansoap {up10tion acc} ☽  Z

P.S: If you have any questions about whatever or suggestions, do PM us or feel free to comment! I'll answer them for sure :")