.......

Lion & the Lamb

Narrative P.O.V

All the classmates stood outside the locked door while they peered from the window of the classroom. The girls were excited when they saw the teacher casually writing in his notebook, “omo he’s so young!” one girl said to another. “He’s so attractive… How will I ever concentrate in class if our teacher is this hot?” another girl squealed. They are screamed and blushed when the teacher approached the door to unlock it. All the guys came charging into the classroom and seated themselves with their friends, while the girls walked in slowly staring at the Ulzzang teacher. They were all eager to start the class, especially the girls who were all attracted to his charismatic beauty.

Ji Eun P.O.V

Before I was about to enter the art classroom a hand from behind stopped me, “yah Ji Eun… I came here as fast as I can and luckily I was in the restaurant right around the corner…” Soyeon panted. “Ah… Soyeon… Wae-“ before I got to finish my sentence she embraced me into her arms, “I told you to take your medicine…” Soyeon cried. “Unnie, mianae… I forgot…” I said truthfully as she handed me my medicine. “Ugh I hate medicine…” I pouted. “Hurry up and take it, class is starting… I have to go back to work now Ji Eun… Take care of yourself okay?” She kissed me goodbye. “Well that was random…” I said to myself and sighed as I gulped the medicine along with the water she gave me.

I entered the classroom quietly and bowed, “jwesonghabnida,” I said to the teacher and to my classmates. “Why are you late?” the teacher raised his eyebrow. Surprisingly, the school’s nurse came up from behind the door, just in time… “excuse Ji Eun she had a medical issue earlier, sorry about the interruption Mr. Choi,” she said politely and bowed before leaving, it seemed like she was a physic, popping out of nowhere and answering before me… “Take a seat,” he gestured to the free table in front of him. “You made it just in time before our introductions,” Mr. Choi smiled charmingly. “He looks too young to be a teacher,” I thought in my head as I examined his pretty face.

“So, tell us about yourself,” he seated himself on his own desk and folded one leg onto the other as he gave me his attention. I gulped, then cleared my throat, “My name is Ji Eun and I just turned 16… um…” I paused, and didn’t know what else to say. “Ah, right Ji Eun; you’re the girl who skipped a grade right?” “Neh,” I nodded nervously as he continued to stare at me cunningly. “I’ve looked at your profile, don’t worry I’m not a creepy stalker,” he chuckled and pinched my cheeks, “I’m very pleased to teach a young genius like you,” he winked at me which caused all the girls to glare at me enviously.

He bit the bottom of his lip and looked around the classroom, “Jah! How about we talk about what we did this summer?” he suggested followed up by a lovely smile, “let’s start from the front row, and don’t forget to introduce yourself…”

The boy who sat next to me lifted his head up from his crossed arms that were slumped onto the table, “Ahem..” he cleared his throat, “my name is Youngmin … Um… for the summer I went on a trip to Quebec, and it was fun…” he rubbed his tired eyes and chuckled, “I don’t know.. That’s all…”

“That’s all Mr. Jo? C’mon there’s gotta be something awesome you experienced during the trip…” Mr. Choi said casually but Youngmin just shrugged. “How about hot French girls?” Mr. Choi Joked. “A lot…?” Youngmin said shyly. “Araso,” Mr. Choi alleged and quickly moved onto the next students as they continued with the introductions. Even though I wanted to listen more about my classmate’s summer stories, there was something about Youngmin that caught my attention, his voice seemed very familiar, as if I heard it somewhere today…

“Is there a problem?” he gawked back at me with his graceful brown eyes that turned from cold to warm, “ah, Ji Eun… The girl that fell into my arms before we even got to know each other?” he tittered and ruffled my hair at the same time.

“Shhh..” Mr. Choi shushed us, “continue,” he said to me, “Uh… Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Ji Eun ibnida, and what I did this summer? Um… I…” I hesitated, “I didn’t really do anything special, I just did my normal routines every day, I would just study for 3 hours then take a walk to the old retirement home and volunteer. Some other days I would just go to animal shelters or day care centers and volunteer there as well… When I have enough time I try to fit in sometime to help around the environment and people…” I paused, “oh sorry… If I spoke too much…” realizing how fast I spoke without thinking…

Mr. Choi smiled, “no, not at all… Woah that’s really interesting… I like you… You’re probably, actually one of the first unique students to enroll into my class,” he gazed at me happily, and then changed his focus onto another student, “continue please,” ^^

 

Narrator P.O.V

The students broke the silence as they turned their head towards young Ji Eun while they blathered behind her, “she’s such a fake… Look at her trying to up to the teacher…” one girl said to another, “well obviously look at how hot he is… Who wouldn’t want to be favored by him?” “Oh don’t tell me she’s one of those fake girls again,” a boy swore under his breath. “This is total bull,” all the students agreed in their minds. Even though everyone in the class were talking behind her back, she didn’t really notice, and even if she did it wouldn’t have mattered to her since things like this aren’t new to her anymore. She just continued to ignore the nonsense the students were talking about and was too naïve to figure out that they were actually talking about her.

“Continue,” Mr. Choi said, bringing back Ji Eun out of her daydream.

 

Ji Eun P.O.V

“Neh, Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Jessica,” she smiled. “She defiantly looks like one of those pretty Uzzlangs…” I thought to myself.

“I went to USA this summer!” she exclaimed in English fluently, “it was super fun~” “Aha.. I could tell! Seems like the excitement hasn’t worn off yet?” Mr. Choi spoke back in English. “Oh wow is everyone fluent in English in this school?” I conversed with them in fluent English. They both looked at me shocked, “oh… No… Wait you know English too?” Mr. Choi was surprised. “Neh…” I replied back in Korean. “You’re homeschooled though?” He asked, making sure and all I could do was nod. “Woah, well English is pretty hard to learn, it’s just that Jessica and I are American, so English comes naturally for us, but wow, never expected a full Korean student to be fluent in English already,” he stated in interest.

Jessica P.O.V

"Is it just me or is this teacher favoring this girl already? Half an hour hasn't even past yet and he is already showing keen interest in her? I heard this teacher was strict but he seems pretty chilled to me…” I thought in my head. “This teacher is so hot…” I bit the bottom of my lip as I stared at his beautiful face, “oh my… I think I won’t be able to concentrate in this class…” I blushed.

Narrative P.O.V

Everyone finished with their introductions and got to know each other better. But the students were still a bit cold towards Ji Eun because in this school everyone is known to be mischievous and strange, but not in a positive way... Which is why Ji Eun is labelled a "fake" amongst the students because they don't believe in "kind" people  know what "kindness" is...

Selfish lies... Cold-Hearted truths.... Malicious Schemes...

Everyone had their own secrets... And the school had one in particular.... That no one dares to mention again...

 

Breakpoint: By this time you probably didn't know theres hidden stuff in my story... click the sentence above^

____________________

SORRY ITS SHORT.... I know its a bit boring but like just wait... :D