Sly Secrets

Lion & the Lamb

Sly Secrets

Ji Eun P.O.V

I shrieked with delight. "Unnie, this is delicious! Thank you!" I have the best sister in the whole wide world. Besides the fact that she's an awesome cook, she's smart, beautiful, caring... basically she's a wonderful woman. I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for her.

After finally finishing my last procedure of my recovery, I feel like a heavy burden has lifted off my shoulders! I was told that I would probably not able to live for a long time, but look at me now~  I passed my life expectancy and is healthy as ever<3 :)I looked up at my ceiling and held my hands tight together, “kamsahabnida, umma, appa<3 and god.” ^^

 

“oh no! it’s almost 7:30! I’m going to miss my bus!” I jumped out of my seat and finished the last few bites of the pancakes. I gave unnie a kiss, “gomawo! I have to go now! Love you sis!” I rushed out the door and headed toward my bus stop.

“Can’t wait for my first day in private school!! I finally get to have a normal highschool experience!! I have been home schooled for a long time so I don’t know what to expect in an outside learning environment~ >3<” I pranced and twirled while I waited for my bus to come. Of course I looked a bit silly, but I just couldn’t help it~ I am super excited to go to school!!

Ah! My bus is here :D I hopped onto the bus and gave the driver my fare. Almost every seat was taken except for one, so I took my chance and sat in that seat which was next to a boy. I looked at him while his head rested on the back of his seat; he wore very dark and baggy clothing… His nails were painted black, and even his eyes had a thin coat of eye liner. He had a few piercings on each side of his ear and wore a spiky black bracelet. I looked down at myself and he even had more jewelry than I did! All I have was just a pair of ear-rings. I wore my school uniform which was basically a brown cardigan with white dress shirt and bow tie, along with a plaid skirt. My shoes were accidently ruined so I had to wear my sister’s heels as an alternative… D: I hope I don’t get scolded! >3< I compared what I wore to what he  wore… his outfit looked interesting, and made him look mysterious, yet cool at the same time.

“Ah!” I startled. Surprisingly, his head has fallen onto my shoulder when we hit the speed bump; I didn’t want to wake him up because he seemed really tired, so I didn’t bother to move. I found myself staring at his face, and I couldn’t stop looking at him… and apparently everyone else on the bus couldn’t stop shifting their eyes towards him either. Were they thinking the same as to what I was thinking? His face was absolutely stunning, he had such nice milky skin, and such pretty lips~ I smiled for a bit, till his eyes shot open and stared into mine. He lifted his head from my shoulder and apologized “mian” he repositioned himself onto leaning against the window.

“Mian?” I questioned. He glared at me and rolled his eyes, “jwisonghabnida” he grunted. I raised my eyebrow, “waeyo?” I chuckled, “ani-yah, I should be apologizing… Jwisonghabnida if I woke you up! ^^” He looked at me in the corner of his eye, while his head rested on the window, than he looked back outside. =/ “this guy is really something o-o…” I thought in my head.

I put my hand in front of him, “annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Ji Eun,” I smiled brightly at him. I looked at him and his fingers covered most of his face, till he cracked open a gap between his middle finger and index finger, than looked at me with his right eye. “Hi,” he said uninterestedly, and then covered his eye with his fingers once again. I studied his body for a moment and spotted his workplace name tag on the right side of his chest, I leaned in closely to the tag and read out “ah! Lee… Ho-ng-ki… Lee Hongki! That’s a really nice name! :D “

He shot me another glare and moved his head away from the window. “Do you mind? I am trying to rest!” he yelled. “Omo, look at that child! He’s so rude!” a woman from the front seat spoke out. “How can you speak to a girl like that?” Another woman said. “No surprise. What do you expect? It’s Hongki” A male teenager whispered behind me. I shook my head and hands in front of the crowd, “ani!! It’s my fault! I am the one being ru-“

“No. They are right. I am rude… Go ahead and say it… It’s not like it’s a secret anymore… Defiantly, you guys know me more than I know myself,” he stood up and looked down at me. “…Hongki..” I whispered. I moved out of my way as he walked out the bus.  I realized… “wait a min… This is my stop too! Ahjussi! Please stop the bus!” I apologized and rushed out of the bus to try and catch up with Hongki.

I stretched my arms out towards his back and was about to tap him, until my heel got caught in a crack, and caused me to trip. My hands slipped and accidently pulled down his jeans. He turned around, “YAH! WHAT THE ! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?” He turned around and yelled irritably. His face was completely embarrassed as his skull boxers were fully out revealed to everyone in public; he quickly pulled up his pants.

I stood up, and bowed, “jwisonghabnida! Jwisonghabnida! Jwisonghabnida!” I cried in pain. My right knee cap was bleeding intensely and drops of blood landed onto his shoes. “Omo! I am sooo sooo sorry!!!!!” I cried even harder. I bent down and grabbed a towel out of my bag and wiped his shoes.

Hongki P.O.V

She kept on apologizing… This is the first time I ever heard a so called “genuine” apology towards me… But I was too distracted by the blood that was oozing from her knees. Is this girl stupid? She’s bleeding like crazy and even offers to clean my shoes?  While still apologizing when she is fully in pain!? I picked her up from her arm, “gwetchana?”

She stood up straight and stared me in the eyes, than started tearing up again. She fell straight on her knees and pleaded for forgiveness, “mianae, Hongki-ssi! I am such a clutz! I can’t do anything right! If you don’t forgive me I understand! But I just want to apologize for all the-“

I  bent down to her eye level and stared at her with my cold eyes. “And how would you feel if I didn’t accept your apology? What will the difference be? We are strangers… It’s not like we will ever encounter each other again… What’s the point of apologizing so pathetically to a stranger who doesn’t even give a crap towards you?”

“Mian..” she whispered as her feet were fidgeting. “I just wanted to be friends…” she looked up at me. I chuckled for a moment, “Chingu?” I laughed even harder at the thought of “friend.” “Sorry, but I have no intention to be “friends” with anyone right now.” I said as I walked away.

Mir P.O.V

“YAY! HIGHSCHOOL~ where all the pretty girls are at ^//3//^ “ I looked around the area, and found a guy standing in front of a girl who was kneeling on the ground. I looked at the strange couple and was really curious… He walked away after she stood up… The girl started limping straight ahead. I was a bit puzzled at first till I saw the blood trail that followed up behind her every step. My eyes widened, O-O omo! I rushed over to her side, “ah gwetchana? Unnie?” I put my hands on her shoulder, trying to give her support… She nodded, “mianae.” She put her hand on her forehead, “I always cause trouble for people… Don’t worry about me. Kasamhabnida” she bowed. “Eh?? You go to Whimoon High School?” I was surprised how cute she looked in the uniform! She smiled brightly, “Eung! My name is Ji Eun!” …“I go to that school too!! And nice to meet you Ji Eun~ My name is Mir ^^”

“Do you think I will be scolded for wearing heels instead of the shoes that were supplied for me?”

“Molla,” I shrugged, “I hope not…” :) “The uniform really suits you~ I think you look really pretty in it!”

Keke, she giggled. “Thank you!” :D

“You’re in the second year of highschool right?”

She shrugged, “it’s my first time being educated outside of my home”

“CHENTCHA?” :O

She nodded, “mmm.. sort of, yeah...”

We talked for a while and got to know each other more… Once we arrived at Whimoon High School, we looked for our semester schedules together inside the cafeteria, where all the students were gathered at, for the welcoming ceremony.