Prologue: Hongki

Lion & the Lamb

 

Hongki P.O.V

It’s been almost more than a year ago, since I have enrolled Whimoon High School… It’s been… 4/5 months ago since that incident? I don’t remember…  I am living on the streets… well most of the times… Sometimes I am living in a crappy apartment with my co-worker at the bar. His name is, Simon D, but I just call him Ssam D. He’s a drunk, and a bit crazy at times, but eh whatever, at least his place would keep me warm for now.

Anyways so long story short, this of a girl, who is now my ex, basically has turned my life upside down, and because of her I have absolutely no idea what the I am doing in life. I loved her a lot, and like any compassionate lover would say, she was the one for me… I thought she loved me the same, but needless to say, it was all a lie…  Like I haven’t heard it all before or lived that moment in my life…  

---

Right now my mother of an is trying to find me right now, but of course I have my ways of hiding from her… She’s only looking for her ing son only because she needs some money… go get yourself a job and stop relying on me. Sorry, excuse me for my language… Hard to believe; since the way I dress and look, but I was never like this, nor has god intended me to become this way…

Since the day of my birth, I have always been a blessing; I was a good son, and a caring person. I have always been, even since the time my father left us for some lady… Anyways, though times were tough for my mother, I always tried to comfort her… Most of the time she pushed me away, and would constantly drink, than yell at me, “Go away! You ungrateful son of mine!” I still stood by her like a fool; ignoring her drunk talk, and only believed the words that came out of were all lies. I always believed a mother would love their child the most, and I thought she was a great mother… Till this day, I look back and realized how much of an idiot I was. I loved my mother, and gave her 99%, and all I received from her was 1%.

Is it just me or is this world filled with mistrust?