A Windsor Knot

The Golden Ticket To Willy Wonka's Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise...surprise!!!!! Double Update!!! I wasn't sure I could make it and this was actually supposed to be very short since I was actually planning on posting a chapter of their weekend, but the chapter just turned out like this. It seemed that there wasn't enough interaction between the two and I felt like it had to happen in some way, but I wanted it to be natural, not forced, you know? :D

Anyways, I hope you enjoy :D

It's not fully proof-read since I was too excited xD

Taehyung chuckled to himself remembering how his siblings had been competing for Jungkook’s attention the whole night. Tae Gi had won since he got to sit next to his ‘favorite Hyung’. It seemed that his siblings liked Jungkook more than their own brother and this he didn't waver to point out to the younger when they’d gotten back home.

"Maybe that might be because they never saw you as an older brother figure, so I'm probably the older sibling they always wanted." Jungkook had responded heading into his closet, drying his hair with a towel.

"Or maybe because they think you're a pretty doll and want to play with you," Taehyung didn’t let the younger’s jab ruin his mood.

“Maybe, it’s because I don't have siblings and it's always been just me and my mother or sometimes just me so I don’t mind the little attention I'm receiving from them." The younger replied nonchalantly from the closet.

He didn’t think the younger Kims showering him with affection would affect Taehyung that much, for what he'd noticed; he’d thought the older was quite glad to have their attention elsewhere. They were cute, but tiring at the same time.

Taehyung thought over the other’s words. He was right in a way; his father and older brother had passed away when Jungkook was six, and it had been him and his mother since then. She had become a workaholic and had spent all of her time everywhere but home.                                                                                                                                            

Jungkook had been left in the company of his Nanny and butler, so, all in all, the boy didn't exactly have a typical family life. He had been lonely most of the time living in this big house all alone with just workers. And Taehyung was sure they didn't always play with the younger.                                                                                                                                     

He somehow understood their mothers' decision; if his godmother -God forbid- were to pass away, Jungkook would have no one. He'd be alone and Taehyung didn't want to imagine how the younger would feel. He felt bad for him, but it didn't mean he was now okay with being married to him.

"You're going to a party, do you really have to change into so many outfits?" he asked, but it came out more of a whine instead. He had been sitting in the younger’s bedroom for ten minutes waiting for Jungkook to finish so he could help him with his tie. Taehyung was good at many things, but tying a tie was not one of those things and he would have gone without one, like he normally did if his mother or Hyung did not insist on it, but tonight, a full Windsor knot tie was of high decree, that was what his Hyungs had told him.

And of course, what Taehyung wasn’t able to do, Jungkook could master, lucky him. He drummed his fingers on the armrest of the chair he was sitting on, growing impatient by the second, but he did not want to anger the younger since he was asking something from him. And the atmosphere was for once actually good, they were talking without being throwing jabs at each other.

"No, I just need to find the right shirt so Ha Na wishes she was there with me and not her new boy toy,” Jungkook retorted before he could bite his tongue. The younger cursed under his breath when he realized that he had let his guard down and told the older something he hadn’t even allowed himself to think of.

Ha Na...Ha Na…Taehyung tried to recall the girl, he was sure he knew her from somewhere, if not, then he had seen her with the people around Jungkook, but there were so many flies swarming around the heir that he was not sure who was whom.

"Your ex?" Taehyung guessed. He wasn't one to pay attention to rumors, but he recalled someone mentioning that the two had broken up and that Ha Na had managed to move on right away.

Jungkook walked back into the room. This time wearing ripped black skinny jeans and a red plaid flannel shirt. He motioned for the other to get up and the older rushed to his feet, finally!

"The chit didn't only have the guts to cheat on me with the first man- she could find, but she's also bringing him at my Hyung's party."                                                                

Normally Jungkook wouldn't have cared, but Namjoon was his Hyung, and his house was one of Jungkook’s sanctuaries, but after tonight it was going to be tainted and he was not sure if he wanted to go there in the first place. But it was his Hyung’s birthday, he had to go and not going would make him a coward and Jeon Jungkook was no coward.

"So you're wearing that to show her what she lost?" Taehyung eyed the younger’s open shirt and his eyes slide down the younger’s well-built chest. He grimaced a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter