Freaking Jelly Shots Part II

The Golden Ticket To Willy Wonka's Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
:} As I promised, Part II of the long chapter :D 

Enjoy^^

It had taken a few jelly shots and other different shots for Jungkook to leave the kitchen and mingle with the rest of the crowd at the party.

"I’m curious to know who you’ll be going back home with...-” Jimin had said beside him while he was taking his hundredth shot.

The younger had given him a side glance, as his attention was drawn to the game taking place at the moment, a lazy grin on his face. The incident in the kitchen had been pushed under a rug and was long forgotten.

"By Myself obviously,” Jungkook slurred and chuckled to himself.

Jimin shook his head. "My money's on Ha Na,” he retorted laughing along with the younger boy. Both were drunk as , but they were not thinking about stopping.

Jungkook ended up leaving with Taehyung.

The older boy had approached him while he’d been busy taking his punishment for losing at whatever game he was playing, he'd been drunk, not drunk enough not to know where he was, but drunk enough not to be able to walk straight.

At around three in the morning, Whee In had told Taehyung that they should go and normally he wouldn't have cared but something had told him to look for Jungkook and ask him whether he wanted to grab a ride with them.

The last time he had seen the younger boy, was when he had arrived; he had been wearing way too skinny pants and a sweater that should not be considered a sweater; it exposed more skin than it covered and although Taehyung was a big fan of holes in clothes, he did not find the sweater appropriate for the boy. There were just too many hungry eyes here, that were watching the younger boy like a piece of meat. He supposed that that was what the younger had been going for, but still.

And although he had been there with Whee In – his Park Bogeum Hyung stood him up because he had to film early in the morning; he couldn't keep his eyes off Jungkook. At first, it had been just concern, but at the end, he couldn't explain. Wherever the now jet black haired boy went Taehyung’s eyes followed, like a magnet, but he hadn't been the only one in the room whose attention was drawn to Jungkook. He could count his ten fingers three times and it still wouldn't outlay.

There was something different about the way Jungkook was carrying himself that night and it looked…he did not have a word to describe it, but he was sure that there was a word for it.

"Tae-Hyung!" Jungkook had exclaimed, face lighting up when he had seen him approaching. Everyone on the carpeted floor had turned their heads to him but turned back to discussing between then when he gave them a slight head nod.

"Would you like to play?" the younger boy asked. So, he was one of those drinkers; the friendly types. Taehyung smirked to himself tucking this knowledge at the back of his mind.

"Noona, move a little so that Hyung can play too," Jungkook said to the girl sitting beside him, shifting closer to her in the process. He had his arm slung over her shoulders and her hand was around his waist. They seemed to be in some sort of fail hug. The girl also scooted and made room, but Taehyung shook his head.

"Can we talk for a moment?" he decided it wouldn't be wise to tell him the reason for seeking him out in front of all these curious people.

"Alone?" he added when Jungkook didn't answer but just looked at him with big eyes, then he shifted his gaze to the jelly shots in front of him and then back to the older boy grinning.

"I'll come with you, but only if you take my penalty," he said trying to sound serious, but it was hard with the whole alcohol clouding his speaking ability.

Taehyung’s eyes narrowed for a second as he regarded the drunken boy and his group of drunken comrades. They were all drunk as that even sitting seemed to be a struggle for them, but they were trying to keep a straight face as if taking the penalty was something grand.

"I can't leave the circle without taking the penalty," Jungkook explained seriously, his giddy voice gone. Everyone in the mini circle nodded agreeing with him as if to emphasize Jungkook’s explanation the girl semi-hugging Jungkook brought her other arm around the younger’s front and held onto him tighter.

They were ting him! He wasn’t in the mood for this . He was not about to fall into a trap constructed by drunks.

Jungkook’s grin widened, lifting up the tray of jelly shots in the older’s direction and Taehyung took back the friendly comment. He was worse drunk than sober.

Taehyung eyed the different colored jelly shots and forced himself not to wrinkle his nose. They did not bring fond memories to him and he wished he could just flip the tray and walk out. For a moment, he considered doing just exactly that, he could almost imagine how pissed they’d be. Nothing pisses off a drunken person like spilled alcohol.

But just because he acted up didn’t mean that everyone was acting up, he of all people had no right to judge anyone.  He grabbed the silver stray from Jungkook and looked up at the circle to no one in particular, trying to ignore the vodka smell emitting from the tray.

“How many do I have to take?” he asked.

Jungkook and the girl exchanged a look before looking back at Taehyung with cheeky grins. “As much as you can fit in your mouth all at once,” the girl replied.

Perfect. Just great, why the hell did he have to be so freaking nice?! He could have just gone home and he wouldn’t have had to go through something like this. But he knew that he was lying to himself. One of the main reasons why he had looked for the younger was because he didn’t want to go back home in a car alone with his ex. He knew that she had a lot of schemes under her sleeves and he was sure that she’d try something and blame it on being drunk, but if there’s someone around, she might be able to restrain herself.

In other words; he needed Jungkook to survive the car ride back home.

With this resignation, he took a deep breath before resuming to fill his mouth with Jelly shots. They weren’t as big as he had expected, he managed to fit five in his mouth and he forced himself to chew and swallow as fast as possible.

All the while the others had been cheering him on and when he opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out to show them that his mouth was empty they erupted into a loud cheer.

Jungkook removed his hand from around the girl, who also retraced her hands away from him, and pecked her on the cheek before he stood up to follow Taehyung.

"Didn't you get my texts?" Taehyung asked as soon as they were outside the house on the porch. It wasn't as loud as inside, so he didn't have to shout. Jungkook automatically put his hand on his pants pockets but the pants had too tight for anything to fit in the pockets, let alone a phone.

"My cells in my coat," he murmured sighing as if talking was draining all of his energy.

"And the coat's...?" Taehyung tried to ask as nice as he could. He could still taste the vodka on his tongue and although it hadn’t been much, he felt a small effect in his body. He’d managed to stay sober the whole night- but the minute he’d taken those damn shots, his blood had started boiling and his fingers tingled excitedly.

"In Jin' room," Jungkook answered leaning on the metal railings to support his weight. He was so not feeling well and the standing was making him feel dizzy.

Taehyung tried not to look curious, of why the younger boy’s coat was in Jin' bedroom. It was none of his business, but his mind just had to slightly think about the rumors he’d heard about the two boys.

"You don't have to give me that look, nothing happened between me and him," he almost expected the other to say ‘And nothing will’, but he didn't. Instead, he asked him what he wanted.

"We're leaving, I wanted to know if you needed a ride."

Jungkook frowned at that thinking of something better to do other than sit in a car with Whee In and Taehyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter