A Business Deal

The Golden Ticket To Willy Wonka's Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, first of all, I'd like to thank you for the praise and subscribers, cause I honestly didn't expect a lot, so thank you!!! :D Secondly I'd like to announce that I'll try to update this story weekly ( I'm in my senior year right now, I'm sure you can imagine what I'm going through) I might write the chapters during the week, but I'll probably update on the weekends - if possible. So please, don't get mad if I miss out a week, I apologize in advance!!! :D 

I'd also like to thank my friend, teakookies for helping me out with this chapter ;D

ENJOY!!!! :D

Jungkook sat there, replaying the conversation with his mother over and over again until his head started pounding and all he wanted was to go up to his room and take a shower and sleep. He needed to lie down, think about it tomorrow and decide what do next when his head wasn’t a mess anymore.

That’s exactly what he was going to do. He was going to ask their housekeeper to tell his mother and anyone who wanted to see him that he had retired to his room because he wasn’t feeling well. His mother will be less than pleased with him, but what the hell.

He pushed the chair back and got up to leave, but the moment he turned around the door to his mother’s study opened and revealed the last person he wanted to see that night.

Kim Taehyung.

“What are you doing here?” he asked, not even pretending to be polite.

“It’s ‘what are you doing here, hyung’?” Taehyung corrected, head poking through the open door.

Jungkook glared at him. As if he gave a at the moment. “What the are you doing here?” he repeated, ignoring Taehyung’s jab.

“You really have no manners,” Taehyung muttered, giving the younger a distant look as if he was seeing something Jungkook wasn’t.

And this bothered Jungkook more than he cared to admit, so he repeated his previous question, emphasizing every word and still leaving out the hyung at the end.

Taehyung sighed and ran a hand through his orange hair. Despite his obvious dwindling patience, he still replied, “The same thing you’re doing, avoiding the crowd and trying to find a quiet and peaceful place to sit.”

Peaceful my . The damn party would have been less migraine-inducing than the talk he just had.

“This is my mother’s study,” he said, approaching the doors, “But if you want I can show you a place you can sit alone,” hostility dripping from every word.

They both knew that this part of the house was off-limits. And Jungkook also knew that Taehyung knew his way around the house, so he couldn’t have gotten lost looking for a ‘quiet and peaceful’place to sit.

ing liar.

Taehyung didn’t seem affected by his attitude at all. Perhaps he just chose to ignore it. Either way, despite Jungkook’s less-than-welcoming demeanor, he entered the study and closed the door behind him, making Jungkook halt in his tracks.

“I was looking for a room,” he began, when Jungkook looked at him as if he was about to cuss him out. “But now that I’ve got you alone, I think we should talk about the small dilemma.” 

“What dilemma?” Jungkook demanded.

Taehyung was a tolerant person, he really was. If the game was seeing how long they could last without throwing the first punch, he would win it easily, especially against Jeon Jungkook so he decided to see how composed the other was.

“Oh, you know the one where you and I are to wed,” he said nonchalantly as if commenting on the weather.

 

+

Taehyung’s POV

Taehyung would be lying if he said he felt bad that Jungkook didn’t seem to be in his stable state.  Any fool would have noticed that the younger was not feeling well and had he been on good terms with Jungkook, he might have left him alone.

But Taehyung had been trying to catch the younger boy alone ever since his mother threw the wedding idea at him out of nowhere.

They were literally sitting in the car on their way to one of the benefit galas his mother continues to keep dragging him to when she mentioned that the Jeon’s would also be there. His first reaction had been to suppress a groan the moment he found out Jungkook would be there, as well.

Taehyung didn’t mind seeing his godmother, but he couldn’t say the same for her pompous son. He was not associated with Jungkook; at least not by choice. They only had a few classes together at school and maybe sometimes they would encounter each other at events. But they mostly avoided each other and only acknowledged each other’s presence by saying polite “Hellos” as a courtesy to their parents.

He’d initially thought that she’d been kidding a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter