The Golden Ticket

The Golden Ticket To Willy Wonka's Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyonghaseyo, dear readers! (I hope there are readers or a reader reading my story :D ), after gathering my courage I've finally decided to also dare and post something. Taekook is one of my fave ships and since I've been obsessed with them for a long while now, I just had to write something down. I hope this story is enjoyable and it may not be everyone's piece of cake, but that okay :) I don't mind criticism so feel free to comment and tell my what you think :D

“I don’t understand why I have to get married now!” Jeon Jungkook told his mother forcing himself not to get any louder. He normally didn’t raise his voice and hated it just as much as he hated repeating himself, but somehow he had ended up doing both in the course of one week.
His mother brushed lightly on her perfect new hair-do, sighing for the umpteenth time, “Think of this as a business deal.” She told her son. 
“But we won’t be gaining anything out of it,” He stated. 

Again she nodded for the hundredth time, “It’s more of what we get to keep. He’s you insurance.” 

“I don’t need the insurance. I don’t get why I have to fight for what is rightfully mine. Just let them try, we’ll go to court. I’ll end this once and for all.” 

Mrs. Jeon shook her head. She was starting to get a headache and although she knew this talk wasn’t good for her health, she still needed to conclude the talk. “The reason I settled all this ten years ago, was so you wouldn’t have to deal with it, but now that I’m going to be preoccupied and you’re still a minor, they’ll try to take advantage of it and they’ll most probably succeed unless you have someone by your side.” 

“Can’t you write a will or something? – Something that says I don’t have to live with anyone in your absence?” 

“You’re sixteen, Jungkook. You have to live at a relative’s or a legal guardian’s place.” 

“I’m turning seventeen in a few months.” 

“One year is a long time, so much can happen. And so much will, considering how I know those people. I just need to be certain that you’re prepared for the worst just in case something goes wrong during my rehabilitation or it takes longer for me to recover.” 
“Nothing will go wrong, you’ll be treated and you’ll come back,” Jungkook said firmly. They never talked affectionately with it each other; their talks were always frank and nonchalant, mostly held on a professional level. But this was his way of asking her to come back healthy and wishing her good luck. 

“It’s a fifty-fifty chance that is why I’m worried so much. If I leave you without a shield, they’ll trample on you like a rug. Right now, you’re a golden ticket. The golden ticket to Willy Wonka’s factory, they’re going to fight over you and when they have you, everything they can get out of you and when they’re done cut you lose.” 

“What makes you think that they will be any different?” 

“I’ve known your aunt, Mi Yeon and uncle Sang Hoon for a long time.” 

“We’re living in a world where blood relatives don’t stab you in the back but come at you from the front, what does knowing someone for a long time mean?” 

“I’ve left you with the Kims so many times and not once has there been a problem. I trust your Godparents; I trust them with my life.” 

Jungkook raked his hair. “But why do I have to marry their son? I’m already dating someone else, are you asking me to dump Ha Na and marry someone I don’t like, a guy at that?” 
“So it isn’t the idea of marriage you hate, but marrying Taehyung is what you don’t approve.” His mother noted. She rested her elbows on the table and twined her fingers and rested them under her chin f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter