My First Priority

The Golden Ticket To Willy Wonka's Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, guys!!^^ Firstly, I'd like to apologize for being MIA, but as I've mentioned many times in the Story Feeds and throughout the chaps, I've been busy with school. I did not forget this story, but in order to write it right and not do a messy job, I need time- which I rarely have that at the moment.

And....I found a beta to assist me and I think she,  Livelydinosaurrawr  is incredible and a genius with words, you'll understand what I mean after reading the chap.  check her out, she's amazing with words) Enough said; many of you asked for more fluff and Taekook interactions and here are some fluffy Taekook moments (with slight angst), I hope you enjoy^^ 

They say not to judge a book by its cover, but Jungkook and Wheein had already established before this weekend that they did not like each other and they were going to avoid each other by all means; which wasn’t very easy considering the fact that they were going to be spending the weekend in the same walls.

Wheein’s cottage only had three bedrooms, but they were five people, three boys, and two girls. Normally this wouldn’t have been a problem; there was one girl, two guys and plus two kids. If Wheein knew the Kim children like she thought she did then, there was no way those two were going to share a room together; or else, she would have given them the two rooms upstairs, except that there was still the issue with Jungkook.

Then, wasn’t this a sibling trip? Why the hell was Jungkook coming along?                   

Whee In didn’t quite understand the relationship between Jungkook and Taehyung. Although Taehyung had explained to her that the younger was his parent’s god child and that they were merely taking care of him until his mother got out of the hospital, she still didn’t understand why he was everywhere Taehyung was. Why he had to take care of him.

Taehyung obviously wasn’t going to share a room with her, while Jungkook slept on the couch – she had tried to convince herself that that was the only reason he’d not sleep in the same bed with her. This meant that he would suggest that the two girls share one of the bedrooms and the boys the other two, but placing her with Hae Lye was like tempting her to commit a crime.

Trying to prevent something like this from happening, she did what she thought would be the solution; she had mattresses, large cushions, and blankets arranged in the living room for everyone, turning the living room into a Moroccan-ish pillow den.

She had arranged everything, and even though they were all going to sleep in the same room, she was still going to get her five minutes with Taehyung, but her plans were diminished the minute they’d arrived. Hae Lye had planted her things on the mattress next to Taehyung’s and Taegi on the other side of Taehyung’s, making it impossible for her at both sides. This was -blocking at its finest, and she would have laughed if she hadn’t been so pissed for investing so much energy in preparing their sleeping area.

But as if that wasn’t enough, Taehyung and Hae Lye carried everything they’d brought with them inside while Jungkook stayed deep asleep in the car. She’d wanted to wake him, but Hae Lye had told her that Jungkook didn’t have much sleep last night and that they should let him rest for a while longer. The brat slept through the whole ten minutes and lifted no finger, even Tae Gi carried a few things inside.

“What’s the deal with him?” she’d asked Taehyung, nodding her head in the direction of the open minivan, where Jungkook was still asleep. Her body was leaning against the wall next to the entrance, arms crossed over her chest, eyes narrowed at the said person.

“He’s still hangover from last night,” Taehyung had whispered to her, keeping his voice low so that the other two chits didn’t hear. Like, this didn’t irritate her even more. He shouldn’t have drunk that damn much when he knew that he had to get up early in the morning. Plus, Whee In was also tired but she was not sleeping somewhere like a princess, but had gotten her out of bed and had prepared everything for this stupid pointless trip.

“And that is whose fault now?” she’d retorted back, not minding the tone of her voice. She was irritated, cranky and wanted nothing more than for this damn trip to come to an end.

Taehyung had inhaled and pursed his lips as if thinking for the right response to reply to her, but then he just shook his head, “He’s had a long week.”

He was defending him, this she noted. “We’ve all had a long week, but you don’t see me lying around.”

He sighed. “You could have slept in.” The statement surprised the both. Taehyung stood there with his indifferent expression, trying to mask away his emotions. He did not mean to say it out loud, but she had invited herself, no one had asked her to come along, except Tae Gi, but she could have gotten out of it easily if she had wanted.

Wheein’s mouth opened to respond, but not words came out. Did he just say, what she thought he said?

Noticing the awkward atmosphere, Taehyung shrugged nonchalantly and added, “Besides, we don’t mind carrying in the things.”  

With these words, he had taken in the last two bags in the cottage. She’d needed time to comprehend his words, so she didn’t notice when he came back outside and walked to the car and opened the passenger door and shook Jungkook lightly on his arm.

The boy was so gone that he didn’t notice Taehyung poking his index finger into his cheek, trying to wake him up differently while calling his name gently, patiently.  Taehyung had never been this patient; he was not that gentle with everyone.  Finally, the younger boy stirred and looked around, sleepy eyes landing on Taehyung’s face, and then a smile grazed his face and he attempted to get out of the car only to almost fall.

And of course, Taehyung caught him at the right moment and straightened him, throwing Jungkook’s arm around the back of his neck and one arm around the younger’s back while the other hand held onto Jungkook’s arm around his neck. The lilac boy didn’t even look at Wheein when they walked passed her. Gosh, she really hated him.

How was someone this damn annoying without even saying a word? His mere presence was irritating and every time Whee In looked at him, she imagined different ways to hurt the boy.

But this had been the beginning of the special treatment. Although this was Whee In’s cottage and everything they were using to sleep on was hers – expect Jungkook since his skin or whatever was sensitive so he’d brought his own covers, which Taehyung had voluntarily changed. They were acting like she was not visible. Everything they said or did said ‘no-Whee In included’. They discussed what to eat for lunch without asking her, but Jungkook, then they wanted to know what they should do before lunch and again Jungkook was the one asked. Even the film they were to watch later tonight had been a recommendation from Jungkook.

This had caused Whee In to approach the situation. “Don’t you think that they’re going overboard?” she’d asked Jungkook while the Kim Taehyung siblings were arguing over who was to stay outside and fish with Jungkook and who should go inside and help Whee In with preparing the rest of the food.

Jungkook had tilted his head up to her, his lips pressed together and although Whee In couldn’t see his eyes under the shades he was wearing once again, she was sure that the brat was smirking.

“Who are?” he asked playing innocent.

Whee In nodded her head in the direction where the Kim siblings were still arguing. Hae Lye had just told her brothers that they were better off in the kitchen because they had girlish looking hands.

Jungkook grinned, this time, waving a hand in the air. “They’re just being silly.”

“You probably didn’t notice since you’re used to people doing things for you.“

Jungkook raised his brows, his smirking widening. It was always amusing when people said they had no idea of. He was curious to hear her go on. He was not stupid; he knew where this was coming from. She was feeling neglected by the others, or better say, her ex- who had weirdly been nice and clingy to Jungkook this whole time that it worried the younger boy. Taehyung had carried his stuff inside the house when they’d arrived and even helped Jungkook to get inside without complaining. In normal circumstances, the younger boy would have rejected his help, but he was just so tired and his legs had fallen asleep and as embarrassing at it might sound, he kinda enjoyed the attention he was receiving and what was more rewarding was seeing Wheein boil over it.

“I’ve known the Kim siblings since third grade and I know for sure that they normally don’t do anything considerate for anyone,” she went on.

“And I’ve known them since I was born and I know for a fact that they are considerate,” he corrected voice nonchalant, but challenging enough for her to pick on.

“You haven’t been long enough in their lives; you just recently started talking to them.” She was annoyed, he could tell and this made him gloat unashamedly.

“Again,” he corrected.

“What?” she demanded, pulling her upper lip up, frowning down at him. Normally he’d be taller than her, but now that the younger boy was seated down in a wooden chair, she had the advantage of scowling down at him.

“I just recently started bonding with them again,” Jungkook sighed, running a hand through his hair. Wheein’s eyes widened for a fraction of a second and then she frowned at him again.

“Anyways, it seems like we’re speaking of different people,” Jungkook muttered, returning his gaze to the still bickering siblings. He got the two younger siblings arguing, but Taehyung being part of the argument was…kinda not surprising at all. His eyes narrowed as he watched the older boy, put his hand into his jacket and pull out something that seemed like can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter