Thou Shalt Not Covet Part 1: I Don't Miss You, I Swear

The Golden Ticket To Willy Wonka's Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, it's been a while. Like, almost a century or something xD My exams have ended, finally!! And I'm just waiting for the results to see if I've made it, but that's another story ^__^ 

Anyways, chap 21 is gonna be long, like really long; so long that I've separated it into three parts. This is part one of chap 21 and it may not be as exciting as the last chap, but it's important for the plot. I apologize in advance if I disappoint anyone^^ Enjoy :D

Denial was a , one of man’s greatest enemies. This was how Jungkook felt at the moment. Even after two long weeks after the incident at Namjoon and Suga’s party, the young heir still refused to acknowledge his words from that night.

Admitting, the heir was not a stranger to his random drunk behavior, but if there was one thing he wasn’t, it would be a pathetic, emotional drunk. Absolutely not, but rather annoyingly, Jimin wouldn’t let him forget that night and was still trying to convince him of being one.

The dancer had shown Jungkook a video of his rather wasted self; crawling in circles on the floor of the dancer’s condo, while pausing to pull at his hair every now and then. The beginning of the video wasn’t that bad; it showed Jungkook rolling over the floor back and forth while laughing. That was of course until the younger started letting out sounds that sounded like strangled groans.

“Hyung, he’s so gorgeous!” he let out, body facing the wooden floor, face buried inside his crunched elbows. Jimin had somehow managed to get them both back to his condo with Jungkook passed out, but as soon as they had arrived, the younger boy awoke and started to throw a tantrum, to which the dancer wasn’t very much ecstatic of since he could feel the alcohol he’d consumed the whole night finally simmer down and with his energy altogether.

“His eyes, Jimin, he can look into your soul with those eyes of his!” Jungkook went on.

Jimin snickered behind the camera. The younger had first decided not to watch the video. It was a thirty-minute video, thirty minutes of him wasted as and mulling over Kim Taehyung; those were thirty minutes of his life that he was not getting back.

“He has this cute mole on the tip of his nose….and his lips,” the younger boy turned around to his side, pulled his knees to his chest and raised both hands to cover half his face with a resigned sigh.

“They taste like fruits and candy; I bet God, put in all the sweet ingredients when he made Tae,” Jungkook giggled.

He ing giggled like a small child. Behind the shaky camera, he could hear Jimin snickering.

The now sober Jungkook wanted nothing else other than to go back and kick himself. It was safe to say that Jungkook had refused to watch the video till the end, afraid of what his drunk self might have done or said that night.

But Jimin would not be the little he was if he had not skipped to the last part of the video and showed it to the younger;

Jungkook had suddenly come up with the idea to text his hubby. Never had he felt like beating himself up until now.

Turning a blind eye on Jimin recording him, Jimin had acted like the best Hyung he was and had tried to stop the younger boy, but Jungkook had been faster. He had bolted to the bathroom and locked the door while cackling for winning the wrestling match against the older boy.

Jungkook had been mortified with himself, blood rushed to his head, leaving goosebumps and tingles behind and making him feel sick. His first thoughts were to throw away his phone and get a new number while he was at it.

Maybe the younger’s subconscious might have managed to suppress the memory, but after seeing the video, Jungkook could only see his wasted self-acting as a fool and he vowed to lay off anything that could get him drunk or high and of course avoid Kim Taehyung at all costs.

He had spent the rest of the weekend after the party– Saturday evening, because they’d slept through the whole day, and Sunday at Jimin’s place- and had hoped that Taehyung hadn’t seen his messages. Maybe the lilac male was too busy with his fan club, that he hadn’t gotten a chance to look at his phone. This conviction was what got him through the weekend and stop him from kidnapping Kim Taehyung and shipping him off to Madagascar- Yes; he had considered that too.

But no matter how hard the younger tried to convince himself that whatever he had said and done the night before was not going to get under his skin, Jimin made it hard for him; the dancer had sent him the whole video as a present and kept reciting the younger’s words every chance he got.

And Jungkook would have wanted nothing but to beat him up, but he had still been too tired to move and so he’d slumped into the older boys couch and threw whatever he could find around him at the dancer.

“Wait! Wait! You have to read what you sent!” Jimin had snickered holding the younger’s phone to his face and one arm outstretched to shield himself.

It had somehow not crossed the younger’s mind to check his phone and see what he had sent to Taehyung, but now that the older was holding his phone in front of his face, he snatched his phone and sat upright.

He unlocked his screen and stared at the display for a long while not knowing what to do first.

“Jimin, what did I use?” he asked the older boy.

The latter scoffed, “That’s what I’m trying to figure out.”

Jungkook resisted the urge to roll his eyes. “I meant to message him…where did I message him on?” he asked instead, swiping his screen back and forth, nibbling on his lower lip unconsciously.

Jimin frowned and then shrugged. “I don’t know, your ran out before I even knew what you were about to do.”

Jungkook groaned frustrated, “!”

“Language, child,” Came the deadpan response from the dancer.

“Whatever,” Jungkook grumbled.

It was silent for a few seconds and then Jimin exclaimed excitedly, looking at the younger boy.

“Try checking your recent apps. I don’t think your wasted- self would have been smart enough to close them.”

The younger had ignored the low-key jab and swiped at his phone; there it was. There was only one app open. Jungkook’s heart dropped to his stomach before he even reopened the conversation in the app.

His hands started shaking and he felt the blood rush to his head as he skimmed through the many instant messages he had sent the lilac male without a single break in between. The messages were short but sent periodically after each other. He had managed to send the older boy more than ten messages within three minutes and two of them included selfies.

ING SELFIES.

Selfies of Jungkook lying in Jimin’s empty bathtub like the fish-brain he was.

And what was worse? – The captions under the selfies.

we cld b havin fun, bt u to hang up witvh ya ex.

Jungkook tried to overlook the spelling and inhaled sharply.

That had been the first message. The follow-ups were mostly uncompleted sentences;

 

taehyung.

kim taehyunng.

u ther??

yu pisss me of

A minute had passed between the first few messages and the following. Jungkook had probably waited for Taehyung to answer, but had gotten impatient and continued to spam.

so u too fame to answr nw?

taehyung-ah…

wat happend to uz being frienzz

tae??

yo dont lik mae no more??

 

The second selfie followed with Jungkook sticking his tongue out, eyes closed and nose scrunched with the caption saying:

fur u hyung, ya stck witc me fuor wile

Jungkook would be lying if he said that he didn’t hate the way he texted when he was drunk or high. That was when the younger had decided to stop reading; as long as he did not know, he could pretend it never happened. He could deny ever texting the lilac male or pass it off as a joke.

What riled him up, however, were his last messages; the more emotional texts.

you sad yuo b there for me

bt yu hate mea, hyung

you don’t like me anymore – So, now he was suddenly sober to write comprehensively?!!

but tz ok. still think ya still beautiful

Jungkook had talked to his therapist after this, which wasn’t the best decision because the woman had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter