Jungkook-Oppa

The Golden Ticket To Willy Wonka's Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hey, guys, I know I'd promised a fast update and I was really sure that I would be able to update soon, but things at school got.... kinda too much. Anyways, here is a longer chapter!! So I hope it makes up for it!! :D

 

PART I

Jungkook settled in the back of the black car that his driver had come to pick him up in. He closed his eyes, taking deep breaths and tried to relax his muscles. Today, classes had ended late and he had had to attend an emergency meeting at the Jeon Corporation headquarters, which took forever to end. Usually, the meeting would have proceeded swiftly – they used to be swift when his mother led them and he’d wait and monitored the meetings on his tablet in his mother’s office.

But ever since he'd become the sub-CEO- Jungkook chose to believe that his mother’s treatment was also going to go smoothly and she was going to come back stronger than before, hence, he was not the real CEO yet, just filling in for her-  

But ever since he took on the role of the CEO of  Jeon Corporations, the shareholders have been calling for emergency meetings every second day and Jungkook swore that he was going to destroy something if he ended up in another long hour debate about merging or taking over the a new Tec Inc in Japan or any part of the world.

It was Friday for God sakes! Those tards had called for an emergency meeting on a late freaking Friday afternoon. He had literally left school and headed to the headquarters straightaway; for once, thankful that he had opted to not wearing his complete school uniform. It would have been uncomfortable for him and the shareholders when he sat in the CEO’s chair in his school uniform and started throwing jabs at them why any cooperation with another Tec Inc would not benefit them in any way when they had their own Tec Inc in the country.  

Ugh, one hour of total stress.

 Jungkook was worn out; after a very long school week and pointless meetings the whole week; he was in the mood for a few laps in the pool, a relaxation moment in his Jacuzzi and after that sleep. He craved sleep like nothing else; the thought of lying in his big soft bed made him grin excitedly.

He heard the engine of the car starting and right after, the car started to move. He sighed contently, finally heading home.

However, the feeling only lasted a blink of an eye when he realized that he wasn’t too eager to go back home after all; he was not going to find an empty home like he was used to, but he had another housemate.

Kim Taehyung.

His husband.

Jungkook literally felt goosebumps crawl on his skin and he fought the urge not to pull at his hair and groan out loud. How the hell did he end up married? Okay, so he definitely knew, but he still somehow didn’t. It had not hit him properly and every time he ran into Taehyung at home, which was thank-God not so very often, he’d stare at the older for a longer amount of time, trying to process and convince himself that he was not dreaming and this was, unfortunately, reality; that he and Taehyung had tied the knot.

The young heir felt his legs unconsciously lifting, his knees approaching his upper body and he bit down on his bottom lip to keep them where they were and raked his hair cursing under his breath. He was familiar with this feeling; it was when his anxiety would kick in, but it was not the right place and time to have a mental breakdown. 

The driver sent him a look through the rearview mirror, but rapidly shifted his gaze back to the road when he caught Jungkook’s stern look."We don't have any more stops, just take me to the Kims," he said nonchalantly, masking his state. 

He could not show weakness in front of the workers or anyone. Jungkook was an obstacle for many people that wanted to get to the top and any flaw was a weapon against him. He pressed one of the buttons on the remote for the car window to roll down slightly. He fell back and let the evening gentle wind graze his face the whole ride to the Kims’ household while he tried to put himself back together.

 

PART II

The Kim’s household wasn't always this peaceful, but ever since they had received a new family member, some light had been brought into the family. Kim Tae Gi, the youngest Kim member had stopped spending all of his time in front of the TV or bullying his family members and workers and had become more civil.

Kim Hae Lye, the second youngest and the only daughter in the Kim’s household had stopped throwing tantrums and acting up. She'd become nicer and modest though she tended to go back to her old habits every now and then- she was a top child actress after all.                                                                                                                                       

Even their father had somehow started coming home more often than before. Their mother, Kim-Hong Mi Yeon couldn't have been happier, life was going her way and exactly the way she'd imagined it would, okay maybe not having to hospitalize her best friend.

She looked across the table to her eldest son, Taehyung and their additional family member, Jungkook. She knew that it was hard for the two, hell, she probably would’ve also snapped if it had been her in their place, but she also knew they'd understand in the future.

Still she had to admit, seeing her son marry at such a young age had definitely not been on her list, but since the circumstances made it so, she was not complaining. And the fact that he married someone she could trust her son with made it even more splendid.

She eyed the raven boy again; she couldn't help it, it was just her maternal instincts to worry over him. She wondered how he was doing. Was he coping alright?

Just like Taehyung, Jungkook had also been against the marriage in the beginning, but the younger had agreed for his mother's sake. Arranged marriages weren't very desirable anymore and when the person you were to marry was a jerk, it didn’t make your resolution any lighter.

She knew Taehyung had only agreed to this type of marriage on the condition that he’d be able to go on a world trip for a whole year after graduation and he’d get to choose the school he wanted to attend after and major in whatever he wanted. It had been a tough discussion with him. He could not have all three things, he had had to give up on at least one or try to meet her half-way.

Her oldest son had wanted to cut ties with them for a whole year, to go wander out in the world on his own without his parents or the companies support.

She remembered reminding him that whether he accepted it or not, he was a model; one of the faces at Homely, his face was broadcasted all over Asia and in some western countries, and also the future heir of Kim Law firm: he didn’t have two, put three reputations to uphold. People were going to watch; he could not just wander out in the world and not expect her to keep trails on him.

She had given in with the choice of his major but had listed down three law schools he definitely should apply to and they had agreed on six months instead of a whole year and his Hyung and best friend, Park Bo Gum would go with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter