Truths

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Both Baekhyun and Seyeon stayed still for almost a minute until Baekhyun spoke and broke the silence.

"You are enjoying this aren't you?" Baekhyun teased, noticing how Seyeon started to turn red.

Upon coming back to her senses, Seyeon pushed Baekhyun away and straightened her hospital gown awkwardly.

"Wh-who said s-so."

Baekhyun laughed as he walked closer to Seyeon, causing Seyeon to retreat till she hit the wall behind her.

"Then why are you stuttering? Or don't tell me... you even slipped intentionally?"

"Hey Byun Baekhyun stop it!" Seyeon sprang up in annoyance and smacked Baekhyun's arm.

Baekhyun cringed and rubbed his stinging arm. "Ouch! It hurts you know."

"Who told y-you to tease m-me." Seyeon reasoned as she scurried back to the bed.

"Cute." Baekhyun laughed to himself.

--------------------

The lift door opened to reveal Eunsang. Sehun walked in reluctantly and stood a distance away from Eunsang. If it wasn't for the fact that he had a huge workload and he wanted to finish it quickly so that he could go to the hospital to accompany Seyeon, he wouldn't even have entered the lift.

If the atmosphere in the lift could kill, both of them would have suffocated by now. Nobody spoke for at least 10 seconds. Just still silence. Sehun folded his arms and looked straight, leaning against the lift wall. As for Eunsang, she fidgeted with her fingers nervously, contemplating on whether to speak or not. She was sure that Sehun was still mad at her for what happened to Seyeon.

"Sehun..." Eunsang began. However, there was no response from Sehun. He didn't even spare her a glance. He didn't even blink in fact.

"I know you are still mad at me. But I-"

However, she was interrupted by the lift's 'ding', indicating that they've reached their desired floor. Sehun walked straight out, not even looking back.

"Sehun!" Eunsang tried to followed him, but was stopped by her ringing phone. She sighed and combed her fringe back with her fingers before answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Meet me at the rooftop. Now. " And that was all he said before the line went dead.

That voice. She already knew. It was none other than him.

Glancing at Sehun's office one last time, she made her way back into the lift and went up.

Upon reaching the rooftop, she walked towards him, who was back-facing her and looking out into the city.

"What do you want now?"

The man smirked. "Are you sure you want to talk to me like that? I'm sure the President doesn't even want to see you-much less talk to you now."

"Lee JongSuk, what exactly do you want from me?" Eunsang was getting really frustrated. All of this started when Jongsuk asked for her help for his plan of revenge on Sehun, after he got removed from the trainee programme and things started to happen at home. At the start, she gave in to him because she was just so mad at Seyeon, to the extent that she couldn't think straight. However, looking back again, involving herself with such a person seemed to be the most dumb thing she had ever done.

Jongsuk smiled and walked towards Eunsang with both his hands in his pocket.

"I guess... it's time to take a more significant move, don't you agree?"

--------------------

"You may be discharged tomorrow." The doctor announced after looking through Seyeon's health report and documents.

"Are you sure? She doesn't need to go through any form of final check-up to really make sure that she's really fine?" Sehun questioned, obviously not convinced by the doctor's decision.

Seyeon tugged at the end of his sleeves and flashed him an assuring smile. "I'm really fine already. Besides, I really want to go back to school. I have been missing out on a lot."

Sehun sighed. Somehow, he can turn down the request of every single person in the world, except his sister. "Okay, but you have to promise me to continue to get some rest at home alright?"

Seyeon smiled weakly and nodded. The word 'home' touched her heart somehow. Now, it's 'their home'. Not 'his home'.

"I will come tomorrow morning to pick you up. We will first go to your place to get your necessities first before moving off. I will then get people to move the rest of your belongings over the next few days okay?" Sehun asked.

"Okay."

------------

After packing and clearing up, Seyeon then followed Sehun to her new home. To be very honest, she was rather nervous. After all, she had been living alone for quite awhile. The fact that she will now be living with her brother within the same household makes her really tensed for some reason, but with a tint of excitement on her new life before her.

"Here we are. I will go get your things." Sehun said as he pulled  up in front of a huge mansion, exiting the car straight after.

Seyeon unbuckled her seatbelt and slowly made her way out of the car, awestruck. Never once did she ever dream of living in such a grand and beautiful house. Standing in front of the large house, she felt so small-literally and figuratively.

From behind, Sehun collected her luggage from the car boot and turned to see his sister looking at the house with eyes of admiration. He laughed a little before pulling the luggage towards her and ruffling her soft hair.

"Stop looking at the house and look at me instead. I think I'm better-looking." Sehun joked.

"H-huh?" Seyeon couldn't react. So this was how it felt like-to have a brother to joke with so casually.

Laughing again at how taken aback she was, Seyeon held his hand out, gesturing for Seyeon to hold it. "Let's go?"

Seyeon put her hand into Sehun's and followed him into the house. Never once in her life did she feel so blissful.

------------

The doors opened to reveal a spacious living room with elegant lightings and furniture, alongside with the grand marble tiles. As Seyeon stepped in behind Sehun, a group of servants looked at her questioningly, eyeing back and forth between the luggage beside Sehun and her.

Realising that that was the first time he brought Seyeon home, he put an arm over Seyeon's shoulder and pulled her closer to him before gathering all the helpers around the house. As they gathered, everyone threw suspicious glances at their young master, who was having a young lady in his arms right at that moment.

Please log in to read the full chapter