Coffee , Tea or Me ?

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter


"Aish this is super frustrating ! " Seyeon complained , grabbing onto her head .

Baekhyun , however , finds her behaviour cute and starts chuckling while shaking his head .

Seyeon looked up and narrowed her eyes at him . " How can you laugh at me when I'm dying of frustration right here ! Are you my friend or not ! "

"What ! I'm just waiting to see if you will pull all your hair off . Bleh . " Baekhyun teased .

"Shut up ! Stupid . " Seyeon scolded , smacking Baekhyun's arm .

Baekhyun's faced scrunched up and he rubbed his arm in pain . "Hey ! My arm's gonna fall off ! " Slowly , he leaned closer to Seyeon . " So ... what's making you so cranky ? "

Seyeon sighed . " I don't know what to do for the finals . I'm so freaking nervous . "

"What ... there's not a need to be nervous ! You did so well during the auditions ! If there were any representatives from SM , I'm sure you will be casted . So fret not , I can assure you that you will perform very well . "

"I hope so ... " Seyeon looked over at Baekhyun . "Do you want to practice with me ? "

Baekhyun pointed at himself . "Me ? How ? "

"Sing with me . "

Baekhyun placed his palm over Seyeon's forhead . "Weird ... you are not sick . "

Seyeon smacked his hand off her forehead and snarled at him , causing Baekhyun to hold his arm in pain again . Seyeon stood up and grabbed the guitar before sitting beside Baekhyun again . She held the instrument right in front of Baekhyun .

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow . "What ? "

"You know the song 'The Meaning of You' ? " Seyeon asked .

"Of course I do ! Why do you ask ? "

"Play the guitar and we will do a duet now . " Seyeon said , placing the guitar on Baekhyun's lap .

Baekhyun faked a cough . "Mmm ... well , if you insist , I guess I have to show a little of my other talents ."

Seyeon rolled her eyes and positioned the guitar in front of both of them so that the body of the guitar was in front of Baekhyun and the fingerboard was in front of her .

"What are you doing ? " Baekhyun asked .

Seyeon looked at him and smiled . " We shall play it together . "

"How ?"

Seyeon leaned over closer to Baekhyun and showed him the strumming patterns. She was so close that Baekhyun found himself breathing unevenly . He tried to resist the temptation of placing his lips on her rosy cheeks and focused on Seyeon's tutorial .

"Got it ? " Seyeon questioned .

Baekhyun nodded his head slowly . " Yes ! I think ? "

Seyeon frowned and gnawked at him . "Seriously ? " She raised her arm , thretening to smack him again .

"Okay fine fine I got it ! But I have to say this first - I can't sing well okay . Don't laugh at me . "

"Yeah yeah I got it now just start playing ! I will press the chords for you . "

Baekhyun warmed up his fingers before starting to pluck the strings .

[A/N : PLAY SONG HERE YAY ! Must okay hahahaha ❤️ ]

"Yeah that's right. " Seyeon commented , smiling to herself .

"I will just have to keep doing this ? What is this ? " Baekhyun enquired .

However , as Seyeon joined in by pressing the chords and strumming , Baekhyun understood .

"Woah ! I think this will work . " Baekhyun said .

"Now try singing ... 3,4 . "

Each word you say , each laughter you give .

They all mean something to me .

Even your small glances ,

Even your lonely back is a promise to me .

All of you comes to me

As an unsolvable riddle

Sadness blooms as cosmos flowers at the train station

You're the aromatic scent that blows by .

I will build a castle on top of the fluffy clouds .

I will open my window towards you , the windy windows .

As the song ended , Baekhyun and Seyeon looked at each other and smiled . At that moment , Baekhyun could feel his heart thumping violently against his chest . He didn't know why Seyeon's smile could have such a huge effect on him . He needed it so much - to the extend that he's willing to exchange part of his life for it .

"Hey , Oh Seyeon . " Minji sounded from the door .

Baekhyun stood up abruptly along with Seyeon and he pulled Seyeon behind him protectively . " What do you want , Lee MinJi . "

MinJi rolled her eyes at Baekhyun and looked over at Seyeon . "Seyeon , can we talk in private ? "

Just as Seyeon was about to answer , Baekhyun intereupted her . "Why can't you just talk to her from where you are now ? What are you going to do to her again huh ? "

"Oh for heaven's sake I just need to talk to her . I won't do anything okay I promise ." Minji said .

"I will just talk to her for a bit outside . Stay here . "Seyeon whispered to Baekhyun .

"But ... "

"It will be okay . " Seyeon assured with a smile before leav

Please log in to read the full chapter