Chapter 9

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

The next day Yui woke up and did her usual routine to school. As soon as she went down the stairs, Yui face lit up when she heard laughter from the kitchen counter.

“Good morning!” Yui chirped happily.

“Good morning Yui!” both Jiyong and Chef Lee said in unison.

“What is the menu for today Chef Lee?” said Yui as she clasped her palm together.

“No wonder you wouldn’t get a boyfriend. Food is all you think of.” Jiyong said.

“You idiot! Don’t be shock if I were to get a pretty hot boyfriend one day!” said Yui as she gave him an angry look.

“Kids, relax. Stop teasing her Jiyong. I’m sure she will find a decent boyfriend soon. Haha. Today is chicken porridge!” said Chef Lee as he placed a bowl in front of Yui.

Both of the male continue to laugh while Yui angrily shove the food into . Yui then proceed to her school as usual. The day went fine with Yui studying really hard to prepare herself for the national exam at the end of the year and having the best companion by her side; Yuri and Minho. Yui raises her hand in the middle of her Economics lesson to go to the ladies and also to actually get some fresh air from the lesson. Economics was a subject that she could never do well in due to her lack of understanding in the subject. She can never ace the subject and put things together. Yui was walking towards the toilet as slow as possible so that she could waste some time. Yui was walking to the toilet by playing with her steps. She placed her foot over the other foot while walking towards the toilet, in order to minimize her step. She was totally immersed by her foot work till she actually bump into a person. Yui looked up to see a very good-looking guy. His hair was covering his forehead, his eye brow was thick and he has some freckles. His body was well-built, not really well-build, but just nice and he is taller than Yui. Yui was to mesmerize by his beauty that was slightly open as she was admiring his beauty. Yui has never seen him before in school.

“Are you okay?” his voice was deep. Yui didn’t respond.

“Hmm. Hello?” asked the voice again as he gently pat Yui’s shoulder.

“Oh, hi! Sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was looking.” Yui said embarrassingly as she walked away from the guy.

“It’s okay. By the way, do you know where is this classroom located at?” asked the guy as he showed her a map of the school.

“Oh! That’s my class! It’s at the end there!” Yui pointed towards the direction.

“Oh! Great! I’m new. My name is Kwon Young Deuk.” said the guy as he smiles and politely offer his hand.

“I guess we are going to be classmate! My name is Yui! Park Yui!” replied Yui as she sheepishly smile and shook her hands with his.

“Where are you going?” asked Young Deuk.

“I’m going to the toilet.” replied Yui at his obvious question.

“Why didn’t I think of that? I guess I’ll see you in the class soon.” said Young Deuk as he bites his lips at his stupidity.

“I’ll see you soon!” Yui chirped as she walked towards the toilet.

“He was so unff, so good-looking!” Yui thought.

When Yui came back from the toilet, she head towards her seat. Her eyes bulged when she saw Young Deuk seated beside her. Usually, Minho would be seated there. She scanned through the class and spot Minho seated beside Yuri. She gave a confused look as she approached her seat.

“Yui, I hope you don’t mind that I change Minho’s seat for our new classmate. His name is Kwon Young Deuk. I decide to change your seat since you and Minho can never stop talking about anything else besides Economics. Say hello to your new seat mate.” said Mr Jung  as he gave Yui the who-is-the-boss look. Yui wasn’t able to retaliate as she know what the consequences would be if she do so. Young Deuk gave her a smile as she took her seat. Yui nodded while still trying hard to register everything.

“Hi there.” said Young Deuk.

“Oh hi.” replied Yui.                                         

“You don’t like it that I am seated next to you?” asked Young Deuk as he stared at Yui’s face full of concern.

“No! It’s not like that!” said Yui as she tried to defend herself.

“So, you like it that I am seated next to you?” Young Deuk asked as he gave her a sly smile.

“Ehh! No. We should concentrate in class.” said Yui as she cheeks getting red.

“No, I don’t want to. I like you and I would like to get to know you.” replied Young Deuk as he placed his elbow on the table with his palm supporting his head and giving Yui his full attention.

“We can do it later after class.” said Yui as she glanced towards Mr Park.

“So you mean you like me too?” replied Young Deuk as he smirked. He was definitely something.

“Aniyo! Can you just…” but Yui’s words were cut off by Mr Park.

“You can continue your conversation after class Ms Park Yui. I know that you are very eager to get to know your new classmate. But, save it later for lunch.” said Mr Jung.

Yui pouted when she heard Mr Jung said that. Yui then turned towards Young Deuk and gave him a deathly glare while nodding her head as if she is trying to tell him to watch out. Young Deuk then mouthed to her saying that he was sorry and he gently pinched her nose since he couldn’t resist her cuteness. Yui’s eyes widen at his action. She then decides to ignore Young Deuk. He was definitely something. Although he is good-looking, he is really cheesy and stuff. However, Yui like it somehow. She can’t stop blushing when she recalled at what Young Deuk said about him liking her. He somehow made her stomach flutters with excitement with his words.

“This guy is really something.” Yui thought.

“I’m going to make you mine.” Young Deuk smirked.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!! Another chapter for my lovely readers!! :D