Chapter 11

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

Jaejoong left his friends and walk home alone. He just wanted to be alone. He doesn’t know why, but when he saw a guy place an arm around Yui, he became angry.  He felt angry; it was as if someone took away something precious away from him. Just hearing the words that came out of his friends’ mouth, it hurt him even more. The word “Yui’s boyfriend” causes his heart to sting. Although the thing that he heard was just assumption, it somehow told him that it was true. Jaejoong sighed as he turned the door knob of his house.

“I’m home.” Jaejoong said weakly.

“Why do you sound so dead brother?” asked In Na as she appeared in front of him.

“It’s nothing.” Jaejoong replied as he plopped down at the kitchen counter.

“Do you want a drink?” In Na asked.

“Sure.” Jaejoong replied blankly.

“Here you go.” said In Na as she handed him a cup of water and stood directly in front of him.

“What’s wrong?” asked In Na as she was worried at how her brother is acting.

“I’m fine.” Jaejoong said as he took a sip of the water.

“Don’t lie. Tell me. Spill it.” said In Na as she looked at him.

“Noona” Jaejoong started as he placed the cup down as In Na nodded signalling him to continue.

“I think I’m in love.” said Jaejoong as he sighed.

“Well, that’s great isn’t it?! Who is she?!” said In Na excitedly.

“Sadly, I don’t think it’s impossible between us.” said Jaejoong as he covered his face with both of him palms.

“Why?” asked In Na as she pulled Jaejoong’s hands away from his away.

“Tell me. Noona will help you out.” said In Na.

“Okay. Her name is Park Yui. She attends the same school as me and we attend the same history class. The way she smiles, when I look at it, it somehow made my stomach feel funny. She is very clumsy but cute at the same time. Somehow, she just made me want to take care of her. I don’t know noona, I just like her. However, I saw someone picking her up from school today. That guy is totally ten times better than me. I think it’s her boyfriend.” Jaejoong sighed.

“She told you that guy is her boyfriend?” asked In Na.

“Well, no. I assume. Junsu assumed.” Jaejoong said mindlessly.

“Little brother, have some faith in yourself. That guy may not be her boyfriend!” said In Na.

“I wish.” Jaejoong hoped.

“Chin up! Get the facts right first. Find out from her if she is attached or not. If she isn’t, then it’s time you do something about it. Have some courage and tell her that you like her. For now, just try to find out if it’s really her boyfriend that you saw.” said In Na.

“I assumed it is. Junsu and Yoochun both said they look compatible together.” said Jaejoong as he frowned.

“Aww. Don’t be sad! If you guys are meant to be together, you will.” said In Na as she gave her brother a hug.

Suddenly, the bell rang. In Na went to open the door and she was surprised to see both of her parents standing at the door.

“Aren’t you going to greet us?” said her Mom jokingly.

“Omma! You’re back!” In Na said as she hugged her. Jaejoong stood up when he heard some familiar voices from the door.

“Jaejoong! We’re back!” shouted his father.

“Abeoji! You’re back! We miss you!” said Jaejoong as he hugged his father.

“It’s been a long time isn’t it?” their Mum said.

The family then sat on the living room and catch up with each other. Their parents are here for a business party. However they will have to go back to Japan on Sunday. It was just a short trip.

“I thought you guys are back for good!” said In Na as she frowned.

“I’m sorry my kids. But let’s have family dinner tonight. Your Mum will cook!” said their Father.

“Yay! It’s been so long since we last ate Mum’s cooking!” said In Na happily.

“Jaejoong, are you okay my son? You don’t seem that cheerful.” asked his father.

“Well, our little Jaejoong is in love!” In Na blurted.

“Noona!!” Jaejoong yelled as he tried to cover her sister mouth.

“Aww. My son is a grown man! Bring her to us soon!” said her Mum happily.

“It isn’t like that. I like her. But it is just one-sided.” said Jaejoong sadly.

“It’s okay son! The Kims doesn’t give up. I know you can get her! It takes time!” said his father as he patted his back.

“Thanks Dad.” Jaejoong replied as he gave them a small smile.

“Okay! I’m going prepare dinner soon! You guys can help me out!” said their Mum as she pulled In Na to the kitchen.

Afterwards, the family then enjoyed their dinner together. It’s been such a long time since they last had a dinner together. It feels nice to finally have a dinner together. Although, their parents are always in Japan managing their business there, they didn’t really abandon their kids. Jaejoong managed to stop thinking about Yui for a while and he enjoyed the company of his lovely family.

“Btw, tomorrow you guys are going to follow us to the business party. So I expect that you guys to dress up well.” said Mr Kim.

“Okay. Will the Park family be there?” asked In Na.

“Yes! They will.” replied her Mum.

“Great!” replied In Na.

“Jaejoong, you’re going right?” Mrs Kim asked.

“Well, do I have a choice?” Jaejoong replied as he chuckled.

“Don’t worry son! There are a lot of pretty ladies over there! I will introduce you to a pretty daughter of the Park family!” said Mrs Kim.

“Yes! She is really pretty, Jaejoong! Trust me!” said In Na as she nodded excitedly.

Jaejoong didn’t reply at all. He didn’t want anyone else. He only wanted one person, and the person is Park Yui. He just hopes that the weekend will pass by quickly as he can’t wait to see her in school on Monday. In addition, he wanted to find out whether Junsu’s assumption was right. He needs to finds out.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!! Another Chapter for my lovely readers out there. Hehe. I'm so happy that I have a total of 30 subscribers right now. I am really happy. But keep the subscription and comments coming guys! :D I'll try to update another Chapter by tonight/morning or tomorrow. I have dance training tomorrow so if possible I would like to update a chapter by tonight/ morning! :D Stay tuned. What is going to happen afterwards? Hmm....

BTW! THANKS MONIIVAN FOR THE LOVELY POSTER UP THERE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D <3