Chapter 7

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong!” Yui yelled as she moved closer to Jaejoong in order not to get into the rain. They were close. Their skin was in contact. Jaejoong froze when he felt her smooth skin.

“Are you okay?” Yui asked when she saw Jaejoong froze.

“Y..yes. Keep quiet.” as Jaejoong pushed her slightly away.

“Crazy.” Yui muttered under her breath.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong and Yui then finally reached Yui’s home. After the skin contact incident, it was plain awkward. They just walked towards Yui’s home without talking.

“So, this is me.” Yui said as she broke the silence between them.

“Oh, okay. Go in. I hope to see you around in school.” Jaejoong said with a blank expression.

“Oh, okay. Thanks Jae.” Yui said as she slightly smiles.

“Ouss.” Jae replied as he waited for Yui to go in.

She called me Jae! Not Jaejoong. Stay cool, Kim Jaejoong-ah!

Can’t he smile? What does “Ouss” supposed to mean? This is mad.

As Yui went in, Jaejoong then starts to walk home. He was so happy with what happened earlier that he nearly forgot about his purpose of going out. Somehow, when Yui called him “Jae” his heart flutters. He felt different whenever he was with her. It was as if he was in love. Well, love is a strong word. He wasn’t sure if he loves her, but for sure he knows that he is slowly falling for her. However, he feared that it would only be one-sided. Jaejoong sighed as he makes his way to the convenience store and buy ice-cream for those at home. Jaejoong decided to put the negative thoughts aside and decided to cherish the fact that Yui make him feel all different and the little things like skin contact and her smiles make him smile to himself on the way home.

“I’m home!” Jaejoong shouted from the door.

“Yah! Why did you take so long to buy ice-cream?” Junsu was worried.

“Well, I meet some friends on the way to the shop.” said Jaejoong as he wriggled his eyebrow.

“Why do you seem happy Jaejoong and where is your hoodie?” asked In Na curiously.

“No! I’m always happy and …!” Jaejoong wasn’t able to continue his sentence as Yoochun interrupt him.  

“I think he met his crush.” Yoochun appeared out of nowhere.

“Really? Who is it?” In Na replied as her eyes were gleaming with excitement.

“It’s…” Yoochun was unable to finish his sentence as Jaejoong attacked him as both of them fell to the ground.

“Haha. Pabo.” Junsu said as he took the bag of ice-cream and began to eat them.

“Yah! Don’t eat it alone!” In Na said as he went over to Junsu and try to snatch it from him.

“If you are slow, I’ll finish them all!” said Junsu as he tried his very best to finish the ice-cream, which wasn’t a good idea.

“YAH! LEAVE SOME FOR US!” said Jaejoong and Yoochun in unison.

“Ahh! Brain freeze!” Junsu said as he clutched his head.

“Idiot!” said the others as they chuckled at Junsu’s failed attempt to bully them.

The day ended with Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong laughing and playing with each other in Jaejoong’s room. In Na on the other hand was editing her photos on the computer. In Na has an interest in photography, it was her hobby. It was the only time where she could put her mind aside and take pictures of the beautiful Mother Nature. Yui spend her time at home by resting since she has studied enough during the day, thus she decides to take a break.

The next day, Jaejoong and his friends was seated at their normal seat during their break. They were enjoying each other company that they didn’t realize someone was standing in front of them.

“Oh, it’s Yui!” Junsu chirped.

“Hello.” Yui bowed.

“What is it Yui-ah?” Yoochun asked as he slightly smiled at Yui. Jae smirks angrily when he saw Yui blushing.

“Hmm, I have something to return to Jae.” Yui said as she handed him his hoodie that he borrowed her when it was raining.

“Ouss.” Jae replied as he took it from her.

“That’s all. Bye!” said Yui as he went towards where her friends were seated.

Junsu and Yoochun just stared at Jaejoong with their eye wide.

“WOW.” said Junsu as his eyes bulge out of its socket.

Jaejoong then explained everything to them. Yui experienced the same thing when she went towards where her friends were seated. Both of them explain to their friends about what happened. They weren’t able to hide anything from them, nothing.

 

“Yui! Let’s study together today! I need help with History!” Yuri said as he placed her arms around Yui’s shoulder.

“Hmm. Today?” as Yui rub her chin with her point finger and thumb.

“Yui! Join us! I need your help!” said Minho as he placed his arm on the other side of Yui’s shoulder.

“Hmm. Got it! Let’s go!” Yui replied as she hugs both of Yuri’s and Minho’s arms.

The three then went to Yuri’s house and they start studying by bombarding Yui with a lot of question. Yui has always been the clever one, but she will never admit it instead she will stay humble and try to help her beloved friends as much as she can. She wanted to see them succeed together with her. Although she is clever, Jae was definitely better. He was a genius. The three of them managed to study and completed most of their work. It was productive for all of them, including Minho, the one hates studying. Probably, he kind of got it when Yui keep reminding him about the importance of their national and their national is coming soon. The three works really hard since they plan to enter the same university and to remain friends forever. It was 9pm and they decided to end it. Yui then decides to go home alone although Minho insisted to bring him home.

“It’s okay Minho! I can take care of myself!” Yui assured him.

“You still have the pepper spray with you right?” Minho asked worriedly.

“Yes! See you guys tomorrow!” Yui replied as she went the opposite way of where Minho went.

Yui walked home alone. Somehow, she felt slightly scared. Maybe it was just her thoughts. Yui have this habit whereby she would overthink about a certain thing and it would actually bring her down. As Yui walked towards an alley, she heard footsteps behind her. She slowed down her pace as she tried to see if she was hearing things. Yui stop her pace and turned behind, but there was nothing. She start to walk again but her pace quicken this time. The footstep was louder this time. Yui was frightened, she started to run. However, the footstep was quicker and she felt someone placing his hands on to stop her from screaming as the person hug her body to stop her from running away. Yui tried her best to free herself from the person tight grip, but he was too strong. Yui assumed it was a male since his hands was big and rough.

“What do you want!” Yui’s voice was muffled.  

“You.” replied the mysterious man.

Oh god, save me. Just killed me already! Please do not me.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!! :D I am back with another Chp7. I just wrote this so I don't have the time to re-check and edit it since I am really excited to upload this chapter! I promise to come out with better events! Stay tune! I don't think I can upload chapters on 1 Dec to 3 Dec! I'm sorry! I would be working and my work starts from 9am to 9pm. Thus, its kind of impossible for me to write and the journey from my house to my work place take an hour. So sorry! But, I will come back with better chapter soon!! I have an idea of what to write alr! Sorry to leave you guys with a cliffhanger. Isn't it exciting? Hehe.

Btw the "ouss" is an idea I got from my friend. He always like to say "ouss". Haha. Btw, I went to watched Breaking Dawn Part 1 just now in the cinema and it was AWESOME!

EDWARD MARRY ME PLEASE. HAHA!

Love all of my subscribers and commenters! Keep the comments coming guys! Have a great day ahead!! :D

Damn, I got to wake up at 6am tomorrow. It's 12am right now. Meh ;(

Btw! Do follow me on twitter @aishahthegeek or tumblr at madloveforpotato.tumblr.com !! :D