Chapter 13

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

Yui and Siwon were chatting with each other but they did not notice that someone was staring at them from the back. Jaejoong clenched his fist tightly when he saw Siwon and Yui were enjoying each other’s company. He felt a pang of jealousy and he wanted to be in the position that Siwon is in right now. However, when can he have his chance? Jaejoong sighed as he went over to his sister.

“Noona” Jaejoong pouted.

“What is it Jae? Are you alright?” asked In Na.

“She’s here. Park Yui, the girl that I mentioned to you.” Jaejoong said as he sighed.

“She is here?! Where is she? Show me!” said In Na enthusiastically.

“She is seated 5 tables away from us. She is wearing a white dress.” said Jaejoong as In Na searched for the girl that he mentioned.

“She is so pretty! Go and talk to her then! What are you standing here instead?” said In Na as she shook Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“She is with Siwon.” said Jaejoong as he pouted.

“Ahh I see. It’s okay brother! Cheer up!” said In Na as she patted her brother’s back.

Jaejoong and In Na’s conversation was then interrupted by their parents.

“Children, follow us. We want to introduce you guys to someone.” said Mr Kim as the rest of them followed him.

Jaejoong followed them, but with his head hung low. He knew that he isn’t supposed to be feeling sad as Yui wasn’t even his in the first place. It was his fault for acting cold towards her and not showing her his true feelings. Jaejoong likes her, he has to admit that. However, Yui know nuts about it. He knew that if he was given the chance to make her his, he would risk his life. Well, risking his life is such a powerful phrase. Perhaps, doing all it takes sounds better. Jaejoong was still deep in thought when he felt someone tapping his shoulder. He looked up to see a pair of beautiful eyes looking at him with a pretty smile. Unknowingly, Jaejoong smiled at the sight of the beautiful creature in front of him.

“Jaejoong this is Park Yui and Park Jiyong, Mr Park’s children.” said Mr Kim as he introduced them to each other.

Jaejoong can’t help but to smile sheepishly when he heard that the good-looking man beside Yui was no one other than her brother. Yui’s parents and Jaejoong’s parents was actually good friends in college, that is why they are actually close with each other. However, ever since both of them started to get married and build their own business, they rarely had times to keep up with each other. Sadly, Yui’s parent wasn’t able to make it since they were busy and had to deal with some business matters in Japan.  Jiyong being the friendly one chatted with Mr Kim about their business activity while Yui was just standing there smiling at their conversation.

“Jaejoong, why don’t you take our Ms Park for a dance? I think we are boring her with our business plan.” said Mr Kim as he patted his son shoulder.

“Why not?” said Jaejoong as he wriggled his eyebrow at Yui and lead her to the dancing area.

Jaejoong stood in front of Yui and gently placed his hands on Yui’s tiny waist. Yui then awkwardly placed her hands around Jaejoong’s neck and they both sway to the music. Jaejoong face crept a smile as he looked into Yui’s eyes.

“Why are smiling?” asked Yui as she looked at him curiously.

“Nothing. So that guy just now was actually your brother?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yes, he is my brother.” Yui replied.

“He is the same guy that picked you up from school on Friday? Isn’t he?” Jaejoong asked again.

“Yes, why?” Yui was curious.

“It’s nothing. I’m just wondering.” Jaejoong replied as he smiled again.

“Stop smiling! What is it with you? You are creepy!” said Yui as she furrowed her eyebrow.

“Why? You don’t like it that I’m smiling? You prefer that I’m frowning?” asked Jaejoong.

“No, it’s so weird to see you smiling like this.” said Yui.

“I’m a human too Yui-ah.” said Jaejoong as he chuckled.

Unknowingly, Yui also chuckled. She can’t stop smiling whenever she sees Jaejoong smiling. His smiles, somehow brightens her. The close distance between them made her stomach turn, in a good way. She can smell his manly perfume from where she is standing and she loves that smell of his. Yui was puffing he cheeks when she felt slightly bored from the dance. Jaejoong reached out to her and gently pinched both of her cheeks and he chuckled when he saw her pouted.

“It hurts.” Yui whined.

“Do you want to get some fresh air?” asked Jaejoong as he smiled at her.

“Yes please!” said Yui as she looked at him pleadingly.

“Let’s go!” said Jaejoong as he held her wrist and pulled her towards the roof of the building.

As soon as they reached the roof, Jaejoong loosened his grip on her and went to seat at the bench located in front of him. Yui on the other hand was amazed by how pretty the roof garden is. Jaejoong turned to see Yui’s awed expression.

“Such a cutie.” he thought.

“Come and seat.” Jaejoong said as he patted the seat next to him. Yui then obediently followed his instruction.

“It is so pretty!” said Yui as her eyes wonders around.

“You are such a kid.” Jaejoong chuckled.

“I am not!” Yui frowned.

“Fine.” said Jaejoong as he tried to stifle his laughter.

“Can I ask you a question?” said Jaejoong with a serious expression.

“Yes, sure. Go ahead.” Yui replied.

“Do you have a ….” Jaejoong paused.

“Aigo. Just say it!” Yui said.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Jaejoong managed to say.

“Why?” Yui replied as she raised one of her eyebrow.

“Just answer me!” Jaejoong whined.

“Fine.” replied Yui as her back face Jaejoong.

“Yah! You have yet to answer my question!” said Jaejoong as he pulled her to look at him.

“Haha. Fine. I do not have a boyfriend. No one wants me.” said Yui as she frowned.

“No, that’s not true. I want you to be my girlfriend!” Jaejoong thought.

“Why do you ask?” Yui asked.

“Nothing, it’s just that I always see Siwon hanging around you. I thought you guys might be an item.” Jaejoong managed to come up with a reason.

“Ahh, I see. He is just a good friend of mine. That’s all.” said Yui.

“He better stay that way.” Jaejoong muttered under his breathe.

“What did you say Jaejoong?” Yui asked.

“Nothing. Let’s get you home!” Jaejoong replied as he pulled again.

“Yah! Stop pulling me! You think I’m a toy?” Yui said.

Jaejoong then drove Yui home. Ironically, the atmosphere in the car wasn’t awkward at all. Jaejoong was enthusiastically asking Yui a lot of question about herself and Yui was having fun answering the question. It seems as if they have been friends for a long time. They keep talking and the journey to Yui’s home was faster than they thought.

“Thank you for the ride Jae.” Yui said as she gave him her brightest smile.

“Oh god, she is doing it again.” Jaejoong thought.

“It’s nothing. Go in now. I’ll see you in school on Monday I guess.” said Jaejoong.

“I have a question to ask you.” Yui said.

“You still have questions for me? Haha. Go on.” said Jaejoong.

“Will you be in the library next Friday?” asked Yui.

“Yes, I will.” replied Jaejoong as he smile sheepishly at her question.

“I’ll see you then! Good night!” said Yui as he open the door of his car.

“Good night Yui-ah!” said Jaejoong as he watched her enter her house safely.

“This is the beginning Jaejoong-ah!” he thought.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Another chapter for you people out there! I would like to announce that I don't think I can give you guys daily updates anymore. Probably I would update once in two days or something like that. It is because, I am running out of ideas to write. Haha. And also, I have to start studying. Hehe. School is starting in a month time and I have yet to start on my assignment and revision. Haha. Hope you guys understand! But I will still be updating! Don't worry! :D

Love all of my readers! <3