Chapter 14

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

As soon as Yui reached her classroom, she scanned through the class to see whether her friends are there. As expected, they were seated at their seat while chatting with each other. Yui plopped at the seat beside them and she was smiling sheepishly.

“Spill! What happened?” said Yuri.

“Well, good morning to you too!” said Yui as she rolled her eyes.

“Ugh. Good morning! So?” Yuri replied.

Yui then began to tell both of her friends what had happened on Saturday. Both Yuri and Minho was taken aback at how Jaejoong was acting.

“Yah! Are you serious the guy that you are telling us is Kim Jaejoong? The cold-hearted jerk?” said Minho.

“Yes~” replied Yui as she clasped her hand while recalling the event that happened between them.

“So, do you like him?” asked Yuri.

“Yah! It’s Kim Jaejoong you are taking about! Of course I like him. I mean, who doesn’t?” said Yui.

“I mean, do you like him as in like him?” asked Yuri again.

“Well, maybe? But I don’t think he likes me though." Yui sighed.

“You never know what that guy is thinking my friend, you never know.” said Minho as he shook his head left and right.

Their conversation was then interrupted when Mr Park entered the class. Yui sigh a relief and gave her fullest concentration to Mr Park. After the lesson ended, the trio then went to the cafeteria to have their lunch. While having lunch, Yuri did not stop asking Yui what happened during the event although Yui actually told her everything that had happened. Suddenly Yui felt a tapped on her shoulder and she turned to see who it is.

“Hi! Can I join you guys for lunch?” asked the person as he gave Yui the most precious puppy eyes ever.

“Sure! Guys, this is Kwon Young Deuk the new guy!” said Yui as both Minho and Yuri shook hands with each other.

“Hi. So what about the date? This Friday you free?” asked Young Deuk as he wriggled his eyebrow.

“Aigoo. Stop it! We are not going on a date!” said Yui as she frowned angrily at Young Deuk.

“Waeeee?” Young Deuk whined.

“What is this all about?” said Minho as Yui sighed and told them everything about Young Deuk with him around.

“Can you guys help me and convince Yui to go out on a date with me? Please?” said Young Deuk as he tugged on Yuri’s arms.

“No. Yui likes Kim Jaejoong.” said Minho bluntly.

“Yah! Minho! When did I say that?” said Yui as she slapped the back of his head.

“So it’s not true? Go on a date with me then!” said Young Deuk hopefully.

“Young Deuk-ah, I just like you as a friend, not more than that.” said Yui.

“Tch. I’ll make you mine one day. Wait for it Park Yui.” said Young Deuk as he furrowed his eyebrow.

“I’m free for a date though!” said Yuri as the rest of them laughed at her.

The clique was then happily talking with each other while laughing. Young Deuk was officially part of the trio now. The four of them was able to click with each other well and they have gotten closer. Although, Young Deuk still couldn’t stop himself from asking Yui out for a date. He believed that Yui was the one for him as he believed on a thing called “love at first sight”. While the four of them were having fun talking and laughing with each other, Jaejoong was dreamily looking at Yui. The way she laugh that made her eye look like a crescent moon, the way she blink her eyes made Jaejoong in dreamland.

“Yah! Wipe that drool of yours away!” said Junsu as he nudged Jaejoong’s arm.

“What?” Jaejoong stutter as he tried to wipe the ‘drool’ away.

“Is it gone now?” asked Jaejoong.

“You see? What happened to you?” said Junsu as he shook his head lightly.

“There wasn’t any drool. Junsu was just playing with you. Jaejoong, you should stop staring at her like that! You are going to burn holes into her face sooner or later!” said Yoochun as he sips his orange juice.

“She is so pretty.” said Jaejoong dreamily.

“I agree with you.” said Junsu dreamily too.

“Yah! Stop it! Only I can fantasize about her! Go away you stupid dolphin!” said Jaejoong as he pushed Junsu away.

With that their break ended and it was time for the next lesson which was Economics for Yui’s and her friend. Yui was dragging herself as she went to the location of her class. As you know, Economics was Yui’s most detestable subject. She just can never get what it is all about. Yui sighed about a million time as she step into the lecture room.  An hour passed by just like that. Yui was able to grasp what the lecturer was talking about and she was proud of herself. However, an hour was more than enough for her as she excuse herself to the restroom. Yui was walking to the toilet slowly as she tried to escape from the lecture that was going on. As she was walking towards the restroom she saw a familiar looking figure approaching towards her. She squint her eyes to see who it was. It was Kim Jaejoong and he was walking towards her. Yui’s heart began to race as he came nearer. Yui slowed down her pace as she was drown into Jaejoong’s beauty. Jaejoong face lit up into a smile when he saw Yui in front of him. Instead of smiling back, Yui nodded shyly and walked away from Jaejoong. That left him dumbfounded. He was wondering why Yui is acting that way. Was he the only one who suffered from love sickness due to Saturday event? Jaejoong sighed as he turned around and ran towards Yui.

He grabbed Yui’s wrist forcefully and glare at her.

“Whaaa..at is wrong Jae?” Yui stuttered.

“Oh god, she is calling me Jae again!” Jaejoong screamed mentally.

“Why are you avoiding me?” Jaejoong asked as he shortened the gap between them.

“No. I wasn’t avoiding you!” said Yui defensively.

“Yes you were.” said Jaejoong as he shortened the gap again.

Their faces were just inches apart, so close that Yui was able to smell the minty smell of Jaejoong.

“Oh god. He smells so good. Is he going to kiss me?” Yui thought as she closed her eyes hesitantly.

Jaejoong was taken aback by Yui’s action that he ended up laughing at her.

“Why are you so cute?” Jaejoong thought as he shook his head left and right.

“Why are you closing your eyes Yui-ah? Do you think I am going to kiss you?” Jaejoong said as he laughed again.

“No! I was just resting my eyes!” said Yui as she folded her arms and looked away from Jaejoong.

Jaejoong ruffled Yui’s hair lovingly and gave Yui a kiss on the cheek. Yui’s eyes widened when she felt something soft on her cheeks. Blood rose towards her cheeks and she can felt herself blushing. Yui froze.

“Not so soon Yui-ah.” said Jaejoong as he walked away.

“She is so cute when she is blushing!” Jaejoong thought mentally as he chuckled to himself.

“Did he just kiss me?!” Yui thought.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! I'm sorry that I haven't been updating my fic! It's because I was down with a fever! ;(( Yes, I am still slightly sick. I have flu and a bad sore throat. Goodness. I hope you guys understand. I tried my best to write this chapter and I hope you guys enjoyed it!! :D Finally Jaejoong kissed her eh? Heheh. I'll update often when I am finally healthy. Pray that I get well soon! Hehe :D

Love all of my readers! You guys never failed to make me smile with your comments!! :D