Chapter 20

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

Chapter 20

During the weekend, Yui was working really hard as she really want to do well for her re-test. Well, she has to do well. Yui was working really hard that she completely forgot about what had happened on Friday night. As Yui was solving her 40thquestion on Integration, her phone vibrated. Yui looked at the name of the sender and a smile immediately crept across her face.

From: Jae n_n

“You have been working hard aren’t you? ^^ Don’t push yourself too much since I think you have done more than enough. Go and take a break instead and do a last round of revision tonight before you sleep. Do well Yui! I have faith in you! If you do well for tomorrow’s test, I will bring you out!<3”

To: Jae n_n

“How did you know Jae? Hmm. I will definitely do well since you tutored me ^^ Uwahh! I am so excited! You better hold on to your words okay! I shall take a break now~”

With that, Yui finished the last question and packed her things up. She was confident that she would do well tomorrow. Yui couldn’t wait to get it over and done with. With that, she quickly went to the game room and started to play the Kinect.

After two hours of playing the Kinect, Yui went around her house to find things to do. Out of a sudden, Yui was craving for an ice-cream. Without much thinking, Yui took her purse and went out of the house and went to the convenient shop to get her ice-cream. Yui was looking around the ice-cream as she tried to decide on what flavour should she get when she felt someone standing close to her.

“Hmmm. Unable to make your decision Park Yui?” asked the person.

“Yah! Stop scaring me like that would you!” said as she lightly hit the person on his chest.

“Haha. How are you doing?” asked the person.

“I’m fine Siwon. I’m having a re-test for Maths tomorrow. Wish me well!” said Yui as she picked the choice of her ice-cream and place it into the basket.

“What happened? That is so not like you Yui-ah. Whatever it is, do well okay!” replied Siwon as he followed her to the counter.

Siwon ended up paying for Yui as well when they were paying up. Siwon has always been the gentlemen guy, it is sad that Yui doesn’t feel the same way as he does. He then sent Yui home safely and wished her well for her test again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally Monday, the day that Yui have been waiting for. As soon as she reached into her class, she felt a pair of arms hugging her waist.

“Good morning Yui-ah! Have you studied for you re-test?” said Young Deuk as he hugged Yui tightly.

“You are crushing me Deuk-ah.” replied Yui as she tried to wriggle herself from Deuk.

“Sorry. You are just too adorable to me!” said Young Deuk as he slowly released Yui from his tight grip.

Then afterwards, Minho and Yuri came in and join them.

“You look happy Yui-ah. Did something good happen?” asked Yuri as she nudged Yui’s arms playfully.

“Something totally did happen.” Minho continued.

“Aniya! Nothing happened! I’m just me! I’m always happy guys!” replied Yui as she shrugged her shoulders.

“She is definitely happy to me. Can’t you guys see?” replied Young Deuk cockily.

The rest then gave Young Deuk a ‘you-are-totally-delusional’ face. The clique was happily joking with each other as Yui playfully wrestled Young Deuk for being delusional but instead Young Deuk saw it as an opportunity and gave Yui a back hug. They were then interrupted when Kim Jaejoong appeared out of nowhere and gave them a glare as he quietly went to his seats. The clique then quickly adjusted themselves and waited patiently for History lesson to start.

After school, Yui then went to meet Mr Lee to take her re-test. Yui was able to complete the paper within the time limit and also able to checked all of her answer for several time. She was definitely confident about the paper. Once she was done with the paper, Mr Lee took time and quickly marked her paper right in front of her. Yui waited patiently as she saw Mr Lee marking her papers.

“Good job Ms Park! Remember do no slack. Here is your paper. You can go now.” replied Mr Lee as he took down Yui’s new mark on the class list.

Yui hurriedly took the paper away and looked at her mark. She nailed it.

“23/25. OH YEAH!” Yui screamed as she happily chucked the paper away into her bag and happily walked home.

Yui was happily walking home when she remembered about her phone. She took it out and smile as she saw his name on her screen.

From: Jae n_n

“How did the test go?”

From: Jae n_n

“Did you do well? I’m sure you did well!”

From: Jae n_n

“Yah Park Yui! Why aren’t you replying to my text? Reply me as soon as you get this or you will be in trouble!”

From: Jae n_n

“I’m sorry if I was harsh. Call me soon please!~”

Yui smiled happily when she saw the amount of text that Jaejoong had sent to her. She was feeling all giddy looking at his text, how caring he is towards her. Without hesitation, Yui dialled his number.

“Yah! Are you alright? So how did you do?” asked Jaejoong as he picked the call at the second ring.

“I’m fine Jae! Haha. Why are you so worried!” replied Yui as she chuckled at his reaction.

“So?” asked Jaejoong.

“Hmm. I…” replied Yui.

“Yah Park Yui! Answer me!” Jaejoong shrieked.

“Calm down Mr Kim Jaejoong! Haha. Guess you have to bring out this weekend.” replied Yui as she smiled happily.

“Congratulations Yui! I know that you would definitely do well! Alright this weekend it is. I’m going to bring you out. I am so proud of you Yui-ah.” replied Jaejoong.

Yui and Jaejoong then continued their conversation until Yui reached home. Jaejoong was happy that Yui did well. He knew that she would definitely ace it. Now it’s time for him to do well this weekend. He have something in mind about this weekend.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As promised, another chapter for you guys!! :D I'm sad to announce that this fic is coming to an end ;( Prolly in one or two chapters. It is because, school is starting next week and I have to minimize my time on the net. Once school start, my life would totally be hectic thus I hope you understand! I am also going to take part of my A level next year so I have to study hard guys! I hope you enjoyed this fic! Will try to do my very best to make a good chapter for the last one! :D I love all of you readers and subscribers!! Tell me about how you feel! :D