Chapter 4

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

Jaejoong was busily wiping away the orange juice off his clothes when two of his friends interrupted him.

“Yah Jae! Why do you have to be so mean to her? You are so mean!” Junsu raises his voice.

“She spilled orange juice on my clothes! And on my sandwich! Can’t you see?!” Jaejoong replied.

“But, your words it’s too harsh for a cute girl like her. She looks so scared when you said that. You hurt her feelings do you know that!” Yoochun said.

“As if I care. Tch.” Jaejoong replied as he took the handkerchief and went to the gents.

What is wrong with those guys? Words are just words. Tch. But, were my words that harsh? Sigh. Why am I even bothered? Ugh.

Jaejoong went to his locker to take a new piece of uniform and then he proceeds to the toilet to change. He was wiping the stained on his shirt with the handkerchief when he suddenly recalled that the handkerchief wasn’t his. He sighed at the thought of the incident. Jaejoong then decided that he should at least apologize for his behaviour. However, as soon as he saw Yui, things don’t goes as planned. Yui was with Siwon and Siwon had his hand on her wrist.

“So, it’s like that huh? Tch.” Jaejoong snickers.

Curiosity killed him as he saw Siwon pulling Yui towards the rooftop. Yui surely doesn’t look good. Her face was dark, she looks really sad. Jaejoong followed them to the rooftop since he fear anything might had happened to Yui.

“Idiot. Why am I even concerned? Ugh. Okay, maybe I shall just see what’s going on. Curiosity kills.” Jaejoong thought.

He heard about the whole conversation and starts to feel guilty about his action. He smirks when he heard about Siwon’s jokes.

“It wasn’t even that funny! I can tell better joke! What? Nacho cheese? How is that even funny? Not even close!” Jaejoong thought again.

The bell rang and Jaejoong quickly went to his classroom. Somehow, he wasn’t able to concentrate in class. His feelings were divided. Partly, he felt guilty for the words that he used. But another part of him says why he must even be bothered about how she is feeling. He has always been like this. Jaejoong’s mind was in a mess. He wasn’t able to think straight. He sighed when he saw Yui’s handkerchief in his hands.

The bell rang and it signifies the end of the day. Jaejoong was still deep in thought.

“Jaejoong! What are you thinking about?” said Junsu as he placed his hands on Jae’s shoulder.

“Nothing.” replied Jaejoong.

“He must be thinking about whether he hurt her feelings or not.” said Yoochun.

Jaejoong gritted his teeth when he heard Yoochun.

“See you tomorrow Jae!” said the other two as they ran away from him fearing he would do any harm to them.

As soon as Jae reached home, he was welcomed by his noona (sister).

“Jae! You’re back!” said Jae’s noona, Kim In Na as she hug him. 

“Oh, noona. You’re back.” said Jae absentmindedly.

“Yah! What is wrong with you? I just came home after 1 year in Singapore!” said his noona who have just came back to Korea after she has just graduated from her university overseas.

“Nothing. I miss you.” he said as he went up to his room.

“Something must be troubling him.” In Na thought.

Jaejoong was up in his room doing his homework. Well, he was trying to do his homework. However, he wasn’t able to focus. Guilt was hovering around him. He felt utterly guilty and when he recalled the look on her face, his heart began to ache again. Somehow, when he saw her sad face, it felt as if his heart was tightened.

“Jaejoong, can I come in?” his noona knocked on his door.

“Yes.” Jae replied as he regains his composure.

 “Jaejoong-ah, are you okay? It seems like you are troubled about something.” said In Na as she took a seat beside his brother.

“Aniyo, I’m fine.” said Jaejoong.

“If you are not willing to tell me, it’s okay. But, cheer up little brother.” said In Na as she patted him shoulder.

“Hmm, noona! I have a question. Would a girl’s feeling be hurt if a guy tells her ‘get your filthy hands off me’?” said Jaejoong.

“Why? Did you say that to a girl? Why? Who is she?” said In Na as she was surprised by the sudden question.

“No! It wasn’t me! It was Junsu! Xiah Junsu!” said Jaejoong as he raises his voice.

“O..okay. You don’t have to raise your voice since I can still hear you. Junsu said that? But it seems impossible. That guy is as cute as a bunny! He wouldn’t dare say that kind of words.” said In Na as she thought.

“What do you know? Junsu is like that! He is so rude and harsh and disrespectful! Noona, you have yet to answer my question!” said Jaejoong as he shook her body.

“If I were that girl, I would definitely feel hurt. I mean, who wouldn’t Jae? If a girl says that to you, you would be angry right? If I were that girl, I would have sliced his balls off! So rude!” said In Na as Jaejoong gulped his saliva at the thought of his balls being sliced off.

“So what do you think he have to do in order to be forgiven?” said Jaejoong.

“Firstly, he has to apologize to her of course. However, since his words were really harsh I don’t think she would just ignore it after he has apologizes. He would have to treat her nice to make her forget about his words.” said In Na.

“Ahh, I see. Thanks noona! You are really helpful. I would heed your advice!” said Jaejoong as he starts to think of ways to console Yui.

“But I thought you said it was Junsu?” said In Na as she gave a doubtful look.

“Sorry! I meant that stupid annoying duck Xiah Junsu!” said Jaejoong.

“Araa. Now go to sleep, you have school tomorrow!” said In Na as she get up and walked towards the door.

“Arasso! Good night noona!” said Jaejoong.

Noona is really helpful. I guess I should apologize to her.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyboreeeh! Thank you for your support! And here you go another chapter from me! I'm sorry that if there's any grammar/spelling mistakes cos I'm not able to proofread it now as I'm actually rushing off to somewhere in 5 minutes! Meeting my sister for lunch! So have fun!! :D Love every one of my subscribers and commenters!! Have a good day ahead! :D