Chapter 2

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

It is finally Friday, the last day of school for the week.

“Yay! Finally it’s Friday! Do you guys want to watch a movie tonight?” said Yuri as her eyes sparkled with excitement.

“I think it’s a good idea! Let’s go! I need a break!” replied Minho as he stretched his arms out.

“What do you mean you need a break? You copied my homework for this whole week!” replied Yuri as she pinched Minho’s arms.

“Guys! I am not going. I’m going to the library instead today. Sorry~ Have loads of things to do!” replied Yui as she showed them an apologetic face.

“What? It wouldn’t be fun if you are not around!” said Yuri.

“That’s true! Join us Yui-ah! Homework can wait!” said Minho.

“Yah Choi Minho! Change that mind set of yours! Our national exam is this year!” replied Yui as she rolled her eyes.

“Here we go again…” replied Minho as he covered his ears with both of his palm.

“You sure you are not going to join us?” said Yuri as she pouted.

“Yes. You guys have fun okay!” replied Yui.

“Okay. But the next time we are going out, you have to follow us okay!” said Yuri as she held her pinky finger and hook it with Yui’s pinky.

Yui then starts to walk home. It was finally Friday, the day whereby all students in the entire world are looking forward to ever since Monday. Yui plugged in her earpiece and put the playlist on. As soon as she reached home, she plopped down on the kitchen stool.

“You’re back! Are you hungry?” said Chef Lee.

“Yes. I am always hungry Chef Lee.” replied Yui as she giggled.

“Arasso. I have prepared your favourite meal, Lasagne! Plus Potato Salad!” said Chef Lee as he placed the food on the table.

“Wah! Potato! Thank you Chef Lee!” replied Yui as she starts to stuff herself with the food.

“Eat slowly okay! I do not want you to choke on it!” said Chef Lee as he chuckled as the way Yui is eating. Yui nodded and continue to pig herself out.

Chef Lee is the family main Chef. He has been working with the Park family for almost 25 years. Chef Lee was the one who saw Yui grow from a baby to a young lady. He was with the family for a long time and thus Yui is very close with him. The Park family consist of Mr Park, Mrs Park, Park Yui and Park Jiyong (Yui’s brother). Yui is 18 years old while Jiyong is 23 years old. Yui and her brother have a very close relationship. For now, Jiyong is away in Singapore to further his studies.

Yui went up to her room, placed her bag down and went to the bathroom to have a bath. After she was done, she went to change into a skinny jeans and an oversize sweater. She packed her bag and went down and changed to a pair of sneakers. She was ready to go to the library to study.

“Yui! Here, I have packed some snacks for you so that you wouldn’t get hungry later while studying.” said Chef Lee.

“Thank you so much Mr Lee!” said Yui as she took it from him and placed it in her bag.

“It’s potato salad and onigir!” said Chef Lee.

“Yay! Potato! I love you Chef Lee!” said Yui as she went to give him a hug.

“Take care and don’t come back too late!” said Chef Lee as he bid her good bye.

As soon as Yui reached the library, she quickly found an empty spot. She placed her bag down and took out her stuff. She then decides to start on her Maths homework. She took out her GC (graphic calculator) and was ready to start working. Studying in the library was actually a success as she managed to do the questions without any distraction. Without realising, she managed to finish all of the questions except for this particular questions regarding logarithm. She has always been bad with logarithm. She can never ever understand the concept of logarithm. She sighed and decided to take a break. She stretched her hands and decided to buy drinks at the vending machine. As she turned to her right, where her bag is located, she gasped as she saw a familiar face. That same face she saw this morning. It was Kim Jaejoong. He was seated just next to her.

What is he doing here? How come I didn’t see him at all just now? Oh god, save me from this good-looking creature.

Yui quickly faced to the left and placed her bag down. She let down her hair, in hope; he wouldn’t recognize her, the girl who stared at him this morning. She then slowly stood up to get to the vending machine. Luck wasn’t with her. She accidently trip herself. Her foot got stuck at the leg of the sofa and she fell down. Just then she realised that she was on something that felt really comfortable, it wasn’t the floor, she thought.

Yui then realised that she was on top of Jaejoong. Her face was on his chest. Jaejoong’s attention did not move an inch at all. He was still concentrating on his work. Yui slapped her forehead mentally. She just embarrassed herself, yet again.

“Aren’t you going to get up?” his voice was icy cold.

“I’m sorry!” said Yui as she struggled to get up.

Yui managed to get up from Jaejoong’s body and she relief a sighed when she saw him still concentrating on his work. Yui then tried to stand up again when suddenly she felt pain on her left foot. She yelped when she felt the stings on her foot. She has sprained her ankle. Jaejoong shot her a look when he heard her. He looked at her and saw that she was carefully massaging her ankle. Jaejoong sighed as he went back to his work, trying his best to ignore her. Yui then tried to straighten he ankle, but the pain was unbearable. It was painful and she couldn’t even get up. She felt hopeless. Yui tried massaging her ankle, in hope that it would lessen the pain. But, oh boy, she was wrong. She yelped again when she felt the pain. Yui just sat there, feeling hopeless. Jaejoong sighed and went towards her.

“Where does it hurt?” said Jaejoong as he looked at her foot.

“Here.” said Yui as she showed him her sprained ankle.

Jaejoong didn’t even look at Yui at all. His focus was on her ankle. Yui found herself lost in her own thoughts. He was beautiful and his features were distinct. Yui’s thoughts were interrupted when she felt pain on her ankle.

“Ouch.” she yelped.

“You sprained your leg so bear the pain. I’ll massage it and hopefully it will turn normal.” said Jaejoong. Yui just nodded as Jaejoong proceed to massage her leg carefully while putting extra pressure on the strained. Jaejoong was experienced in this and thus he knows what he was doing. Soon after, Yui was able to move her ankle again.

“Oh!” said Yui as she rotates her foot.

“Be careful.” said Jaejoong as he went back to his place.

“Uhm, thank you Jaejoong.” said Yui as she gave him her enchanting smile.

Jaejoong nodded and went back to what he was doing.

“Dab it with ice pack when you get home.” said Jaejoong still without having any eye contact with Yui.

“I will! Thank you once again!” said Yui as she went back to her work.

“He is so kind!” Yui thought as she smiled mentally to herself.

“Cute clumsy girl.” Jaejoong thought as he chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I posted this chapter a tad late! I didn't had the chance to use the internet yesterday! Sorry! But I hope you enjoyed it! :D Comments and subscribers are love! :D