Chapter 10

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

Economics class has finally ended and it was the last lesson for the day. Yui quickly packed her stuff and bid goodbye towards Young Deuk and went over to her friends. It was Friday and she was definitely excited since her brother has promised her to take her for shopping. Once Yuri was done packing, the trios then head towards the school gate. They were all laughing at Yui’s newly googled jokes which they try their best to find it funny. The trio stop laughing when a white Bentley stopped directly at their side. They were stunned by the sudden action. The driver then went out of the car and went towards the trio.

“Hello there! As promise, let’s go shopping!” said Jiyong as he raises his eyebrow.

“Oppa! You don’t have to come all the way here!” said Yui as she try to pushed him away.

“Yui-ah! You didn’t tell us your brother is back!” said Yuri as she was mesmerized by Jiyong’s look.

“I was about to tell you guys just before this brat actually interrupted our conversation with his sudden appearance!” said Yui as she rolled her eyes.

“That’s not the way to talk to your Oppa.” said Jiyong as he pulled her towards him and put his arms around her shoulder.

“I’m sorry guys, but I’m taking her away! See you guys around soon! Do drop by our house anytime soon!” said Jiyong as he gave them a smile.

“Sure hyung! It’s been so long since we last hang out together!” said Minho as he nodded in agreement.

“Okay, we are going now. Bye guys!” said Jiyong as he opened the door of the passenger seat.

“Bye guys!” said Yui as Jiyong pushed her into the car.

Minho and Yuri then proceed home. On the other hand, Jaejoong and his gang saw what happened from afar. They didn’t know who Jiyong was, thus they began to assume. Jaejoong didn’t know why but he felt angry when he saw Jiyong putting his arms around her shoulder. His fist clenched tight when he saw that.

“Yah! Is that Yui’s boyfriend? He is so good-looking!” said Junsu totally oblivious towards his surroundings.

“That guy is slightly older than her. Are you sure it’s her boyfriend?” asked Yoochun.

“Well, I assume. They look really compatible though.” said Junsu mindlessly.

Jaejoong was the only one who didn’t say anything. He then walked away from his friends as he couldn’t stand hearing them. He felt angry. He didn’t know why but somehow he felt jealous. Although Yui wasn’t his, but he knew that he is starting to like her. He didn’t know what to do. Was he supposed to confess to her about his feelings or just let things happen by itself? He was confused. He is jealous, Kim Jaejoong was jealous. But, how was he supposed to overcome his cold aura and make Yui like him? Jaejoong shook his head in defeat as he tries to find the possible solution to make her, his. Jaejoong wasn’t the only one feeling that way. Young Deuk saw the whole incident too.

“So, she is taken?” Young Deuk sighed.

Both idiots were totally oblivious that the guy that they saw was actually Yui’s older brother. People used to tell them that the both of them actually look like a couple whenever they are seen together. It is because both of them do not look like siblings at all. Yui look more like her mother, while Jiyong look more like his father. Both of their parents were good-looking and pretty people. Thus, that is why people always assume that they are a couple. Plus, they between the two doesn’t really help much too.

As promised, Jiyong brought Yui for shopping. Jiyong being the fashionista picked the clothes for his little sister since he believes that girl need a change in style. Yui have always dressed with something which is safe and simple. Jiyong is the total opposite of her. He loves to try different style and he like to be unique. The both were shopping happily as they bought a lot of clothes and shoes for Yui. The both were tired from the shopping trip and went for dinner. After dinner, Jiyong asked Yui to wait for him at a bench as he went to get the car over. Yui then waited patiently for Jiyong. While Jiyong was on his way to the parking lot, he accidently bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry.” Jiyong said as he continues to fiddle with his keys.

“It’s okay. I think I know you. ” said a familiar voice.

“I’m sorry?” Jiyong said as he looked up.

“In Na! IS THAT YOU?!” Jiyong said as he pulled her in for a hug.

“Jiyong! You are back! Why didn’t you tell me!” said In Na as she broke the hug.

“You idiot! I don’t even know you are back here in Korea!” said Jiyong as he smiled widely.

Jiyong and In Na are close friends ever since they entered the same high school. However, they didn’t manage to hang out together after both of them went to different countries overseas to further their studies. They were close buds, who are always there for each other. Jiyong ended up catching up with In Na totally forgetting that his sister is waiting for him. Yui puffed her cheeks as she waited for Jiyong patiently.

“Where are you?” Yui muttered as she hung her head low.

“Are you waiting for your boyfriend?” asked a voice and Yui’s lifted her head to see who it was.

“How did you get here?” asked Yui.

“You didn’t answer my question.” said Young Deuk.

“Well, you didn’t answer my question too.” replied Yui as she looked away hoping that Jiyong is on his way.

“Hey, that’s not fair. I asked you first!” said Young Deuk as he frowned.

“I’m waiting for my brother. So can you answer my question now?” replied Yui.

“Is your brother the one who drove a white Bentley to school just now?” Young Deuk replied hoping it was true.

“Yes. You still have yet to answer my question!” Yui whined.

“I stalked you.” said Young Deuk bluntly as he sipped the hot chocolate that he was holding.

“EHH!!” Yui stood up.

“You are over-reacting. I went to the book store there to get some books.” said Young Deuk as he pulled her down to seat.

“Ahh I see.” said Yui as she realised that she over-reacted when she saw people staring at her.

“So, would you like to continue our conversation?” asked Young Deuk.

“No.” Yui replied as she looked around hoping for Jiyong to save her already.

“Yah! You are so mean!” Young Deuk said as he sulked. Yui ignored him and texted Jiyong to ask where he was. It has been 20 minutes already. When she turned towards Young Deuk, his back was facing her. Feeling slightly guilty, Yui decides to talk to him.

“Yah, are you angry?” Yui asked but Young Deuk didn’t reply.

“Oi!” Yui said.

“Young Deuk-ah! ~” Yui sang as he shook his body.

“Let’s talk. Please!” Yui pleaded.

“Please do not be angry. I agree to talk to you.” Yui shook his arm.

“Ok. Would you like to go out with me?” asked Young Deuk as he raises his eyebrow.

“Yah!” Yui slapped his arm.

“Wae? You decided to talk to me. Answer me.” asked Young Deuk again.

“You’re crazy. We barely knew each other for even 24 hours!” Yui said.

“It’s love at first sight!” said Young Deuk.

“Love at first sight doesn’t exist you silly.” Yui laughed.

“You look so pretty when you laugh.” Young Deuk smiled.

“Crazy.” Yui muttered as she turned her attention towards a white Bentley that is coming her way.

“Oh! That’s my brother. See you next week Young Deuk-ah!” Yui said as she went towards the car.

“Fine! See you next week cutie pie!” Young Deuk shouted as Yui gave him an angry look.

Yui sighed a relief when she entered the passenger seat. Young Deuk was just so interesting. Although he is annoying, he was actually fun to be with. It was just the start; Yui can’t wait to have more conversation with him.

“Where did you go Oppa?” Yui asked angrily.

“Sorry! I saw an old friend of mine and we chatted for a bit.” Jiyong smiled apologetically.

“Ugh. Cook me dinner today!” Yui said.

“No problem! I see you got yourself a boyfriend within 20 minutes that I was away. Not bad little sister.” said Jiyong as he smirked.

“He is just my classmates!” replied Yui.

“I knew it, that’s why I said it. When are you going to get yourself a boyfriend Yui-ah?” Jiyong teased.

“You idiot!” Yui said as she stared at him in disbelief.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In case you guys are wondering who is Kwon Young Deuk, he is the guy at the top! He is a YG dancers! You guys might know him, from 2NE1's "Go away" performance. They are the Kwon Twins! YD is Dara's partner! Hehe. I love him! <3

God, I ran out f chapter. Haha. I need to start writing real soon! Hehe! Do subscribe and comments! Love all of my readers!! Have a good day!! :D