Chapter 18

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

“Yui! Why are still standing out there? Aren’t you going in?” asked Jiyong out of nowhere.

“Yes! I’m going in now.” replied Yui as she giddily smiled to herself and went in to her house.

“Yah! What is wrong with you? Why are you so happy?” asked Jiyong curiously.

“Nothing~” Yui replied as she happily skidded to her room.

“That’s weird. There must be something on. Totally! I have to find out soon!” Jiyong thought as he went to the kitchen to get some milk.

“Omg! He kissed me! Kim Jaejoong kissed me. Hekhek.” Yui thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong on the other hand was trying hard to maintain his cool as he entered his house. He was happy somehow. When he kissed her cheek, he somehow can feel a spark between them. He knew his purpose and he will go all out to chase it, period. Before sleeping, Jaejoong took his phone out and began typing.

To: Yui n_n

“Have a good rest Yui! Good night and sleep tight. I will see you in school tomorrow!~”

After he sent the text he patiently waited for the reply as he held tight onto the phone. Hopefully thinking that Yui wouldn’t think he is going too fast.

From: Yui n_n

“Dae! See you tomorrow Jaejoong! Good night <3”

Jaejoong was unable to hide his happiness that he ended up shouting “SCORE!!” when he saw Yui texted him ‘<3’; less than three which means a heart. Jaejoong smiled sheepishly as he happily went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Jaejoong and Yui went to school happily while smiling like a dork. However, both of them didn’t intent to tell their friends yet what had happened between them both. Since they know what their friends’ response would be, thus they decide to keep it a secret, coincidently.

School was the same for Yui. Except she was exceptionally happy all day long and the sight of Kim Jaejoong made her heart flutters; the secret glance and exchange of smile whenever they saw each other. It somehow made Jaejoong confident with how Yui is taking it when he reacted that way. It tells him that Yui actually do reciprocate his feelings.

It was finally Friday and Yui was somehow excited she was meeting Jaejoong instead of the fact that he is going to tutor her. Yui rushed towards their meeting place, which is the same classroom once she was done with her lunch right after school. There he was, punctual as ever.

“He is punctual. Doesn’t he have any flaw?” Yui muttered under her breathe.

“You are finally here Ms Park. Please take a seat. You are late.” said Jaejoong as Yui took a seat in front of him.

“I’m sorry that I’m late.” said Yui as she placed her bag down.

“It’s okay, as a punishment, I’ll give you more Maths questions as homework.” replied Jaejoong coldly.

“Pfft.” Yui heaved.

“You want me to double your punishment Ms Park?” asked Jaejoong as he tilted his head slightly to the right.

“No! I’m fine. Let’s start.” replied Yui as she rolled her eyes.

The lesson started with Yui handing up her homework to Jaejoong. He then began to mark her work while he gave her more practice questions for her to do. Yui thinks that she can go crazy with the amount of practice that he have been giving her. However she knew that if she wanted to get a grade “A” this was inevitable. While Yui was trying hard to do the practice question, Jaejoong interrupted her.

“You look really cute when you are working hard towards something.” Jaejoong .

“What is wrong with you Mr Kim?” Yui mocked at him.

“Yah! Only I can call you like that alright. Continue to do the practice.” said Jaejoong as he pouted at how she mocked at him.

Once Yui was done she handed him the paper and he checked it. He nodded looking at how she presents her answer. Definitely Yui was a fast-learner. After that he returned to her both of her exercises and went through some of the mistakes that she did. He was impressed that she did really well. He knew that she can definitely do well for the re-test. After that he gave her some more practice and told her that they are done for the day.

“Your re-test in on next Monday and I hope you do well.” said Jaejoong as he start to packed him things.

“Yes I will.” replied Yui tiredly.

“Are you okay? Why do you seem so pale?” asked Jaejoong worriedly.

“I’m tired. Integration just all of my brain juice out.” replied Yui as she chuckled.

“Silly. Do you have plans after this?” asked Jaejoong as he smiled at her cuteness.

“Yes, the bed is calling me.” replied Yui cutely.

“Why is she so cute?!” Jaejoong thought.

“Since you have been doing really well during our study lesson, I shall treat you to ice-cream. How does that sound?” asked Jaejoong as he wriggled his eyebrow.

“YES PLEASE! You’re the best Kim Jaejoong!” replied Yui as she tugged his arms excitedly.

“Well, I’m Kim Jaejoong remember. Let’s go now.” replied Jaejoong as he walked out of the room.

“Still cocky as ever. Tch.” Yui muttered as she hurriedly ran towards Jaejoong.

They then began to walk towards an ice-cream shop. Their journey wasn’t awkward, instead it was cheerful. Jaejoong has stopped being a complete and he was indeed asking Yui with a lot of question. An accidental brush of each other skin made both of them blush red. Jaejoong was being the sweet guy while Yui was in her normal cute behaviour. As they reached the ice-cream parlour, Jaejoong opened the door for Yui and walked next to her. They went towards a table near the window as they scanned at the menu.

“What do you want Yui-ah?” asked Jaejoong as he waited for her to answer.

“Hmm. I want cookies and cream ice-cream!” Yui said in excitement as her eyes sparkled in excitement.

“Arasso.” Jaejoong replied as he ruffled her hair and went to order.

After a few minutes, Jaejoong came back with their ice-cream. After he sat down, they both then began to eat their ice-cream. Yui was eating her ice-cream quickly since it has been such a long time since she ate ice-cream. Jaejoong just chuckled at her cute behaviour. He knew he wanted to make her, his but he decided to take things slow.

“Jae, why did you act like an just now while you were teaching me?” asked Yui curiously.

“You said I was acting like an just now?” asked Jaejoong as he furrowed his eyebrow.

“N-no! I mean. Your attitude right now is totally different when we were back in the class.” asked Yui in hope she didn’t offend him.

“Well, I was acting that way because I really want you to do well for the test. I have to be strict with you, if not you would think I’m going easy on you.” replied Jaejoong as he took a scoop of his ice-cream and placed it into his mouth.

“Ahh. I see. I will do my best Jae!” replied Yui as she took a scoop of her ice-cream.

“Here try mine. It’s chocolate with brownie.” said Jaejoong as he took a scoop of ice-cream and land in in front of Yui’s lips.

Yui hesitantly open and taste the ice-cream.

“Wahh! It’s so nice!” said Yui as she shook her body excitedly.

“Aren’t you going to feed me with yours?” asked Jaejoong as he pouted cutely.

“Hehe. Here you go. Say ahhh.” said Yui as she fed him.

“Mine is nicer.” Jaejoong replied.

“No! Mine is nicer!” replied Yui as they both began to argue over the nicest ice-cream.

“Aww. Those teenage school couple is so cute.” they heard from the person which sat two seats away from them.

They both blushed cutely and began to eat their own ice-cream. After they were done, they both then went out of the shop.

“Come back again with your girlfriend, Sir!” said a waiter.

“O-okay.” Jaejoong replied as he smiled.

Jaejoong then brought Yui home safely. He told Yui to practice her maths skills more during the weekend and to do her best on Monday. Jaejoong ruffled Yui’s hair and gave her a peck on the cheek before going off. While he was about to take his lips off Yui’s cheeks he heard…

“Yah! What are you doing out there Park Yui?” Jiyong asked out of nowhere.

“O-oppa.” Yui said as she tried to think of what to do.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huhu!~ How is Jiyong gonna react? Hmm. Hehe. I'm sorry if this chapter is really cheessy! I just had Macaronni and Cheese. LOL. Hahah!