Chapter 3

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

When Yui reached home, she heed Jaejoong’s advice and dab her ankle with an ice pack. Thankfully, her ankle recovers after two days. She was thankful to Jaejoong but she wasn’t sure how she is supposed to show her gratitude. Yui then decides that she have to at least repay him, somehow.

Yui was in school and it was break time. Yui and her clique were seated at their usual spot and Jaejoong and his friends as well. Yui ended up telling her friends about what happened last Friday. They were surprised by Kim Jaejoong’s kind action.

“I didn’t know he have some kindness in him!” said Yuri as her eyes bulged.

“Wow, that cold-hearted guy is really something.” Minho chirped as he took a look towards Jaejoong’s table.

“Minho! Don’t look! He would think that we are talking about him!” said Yui as she slapped Minho’s arms.

“Ouch. But we are talking about him.” replied Minho and the three of them ended up laughing.

“Yui-ah, I think you should at least repay him for his rare kindness! Buy him a drink or something!” said Minho.

“I think it’s a good idea!” said Yuri. Yui nodded and then went to the food counter and got him a cup of orange juice.

Yui then slowly approached Jaejoong’s table. She was hesitant since Jaejoong’s attitude changes real quick.

“Yah. Chun, look someone is coming over. I think she is looking for me.” said Junsu as he elbowed Yoochun.

“Fat hope Junsu-ah. I am sure she is looking for me, not you, duck !” said Chun as he smiled towards Yui. Jaejoong on the hand did not move to look at all. He was slowly munching his sandwich.

“Hmmm. Hello, my name is Park Yui and I want to thank Jaejoong for helping me out the other day. This orange juice is for you. Thank you so much Kim Jaejoong.” said Yui as the other two guy frowned.

Yui was about to place the cup on the table when she felt a push and the drink ended up being splashed on Jaejoong’s shirt. Yui gasped when she saw what she did. When she turned back, she saw Jessica and her gang was laughing at her. Yui apologizes and took a handkerchief out of her pocket and help to clean the mess up. Jaejoong’s was frustrated. Even his delicious sandwich was soaked with orange juice.

“Go away.” Jaejoong said.

“Eh?” Yui was confused.

 “Get your filthy hands off me!” Jaejoong roared.

Yui quickly went away and ran to the toilet. She was utterly sorry that something like that has to happen. Jessica was just too much. Jessica is the school female version of Jaejoong. She was pretty and popular. However, she wasn’t much of the female version of Jaejoong since she only have the face but no IQ or EQ whatsoever. So, scrap that sentence above. She have always like Jaejoong, thus whoever that gets close with Jaejoong would definitely have to go through her. Jaejoong did not fancy her at all. In other words, Jessica is just the troublemaker here in the story. Yui went to the toilet and washes her hands. She sighed when she remembered what had happened. Tears escaped her eyes as she recalled the harsh words that came out of Jaejoong’s mouth. She was hurt. She went out of the toilet with her head hung low.

 Yui bumped into someone when she was on the way to her classroom. She looked up to see a very good-looking guy. It was Choi Siwon, another good-looking guy in the school. Yui moved to the right to allow him to walk, but instead of he followed her action. Yui move to the left and he did the same thing too. Yui then moved back to the right and he followed her actions again. Yui looked up and frowned at him. Siwon chuckled when he saw her face.

“Aren’t you going to move?” said Yui as she angrily pouted at him.

“You are so cute! Come, follow me!” said Siwon as he pulled her and brought her to the rooftop.

“Let me go! What do you want?” said Yui as she tried to loosen his grip.

“Well, I need company and I think you should accompany me.” said Siwon as he pulled her to sit beside him.

“Selfish jerk.” Yui muttered under her breath.

“Did you learn to be rude from that Kim Jaejoong guy?” said Siwon as he looked at her.

“Tch.” Yui sighed when she heard his name being mentioned.

“Don’t be sad. He is always like that. He has always been a jerk. But once you really get to know him, he is actually a nice guy. So, don’t think too much about it. Just put the incident behind. Here have this sandwich, I believe you should be hungry.” said Siwon as he handed her a sandwich and gave her a smile.

“Thank you Siwon. You are so kind.” said Yui as she starts eating the sandwich.

Yui ate her sandwich quietly as her mind was lingering around the incident earlier.

“Do you want to hear a joke?” Siwon interrupted her thoughts.

“Yes sure.” said Yui as she tried her very best to show some interest in him.

“What kind of cheese isn’t yours?” asked Siwon.

“Hmm. I don’t know.” said Yui as she wasn’t even bothered to try.

“Well, its Nacho Cheese!” said Siwon as he laughed.

Yui’s frown turned into a smile when he heard his answer. It was lame, but it did make her laugh.

“That’s better, now that you’re smiling.” said Siwon.

“Thanks Siwon.” said Yui as she smiled at him.

“It’s nothing. Are you done? The bell has just rung, we wouldn’t want to be late for class.” said Siwon as he pulled her wrist and brought her to her class.

Just in time, Yui and Siwon reached their class. Yuri and Minho apologizes to Yui for their brilliant idea but Yui said that she was fine and they have nothing to worry about. Yuri and Minho was worried about her, they felt sad that they weren’t able to be with her. However, Yui keep saying that she was fine and she was with Siwon the whole time. They were relieved when they heard that. Siwon is a nice guy and he is Yui’s classmates. Yui doesn’t know this, but Siwon actually has a crush on Yui. Siwon was like Yui’s knight in a shining armour. When things go wrong, Siwon would also be there to console her. Sadly, Yui have yet to see the true actions behind all those doings. Siwon hope that she would realise it sooner or later, he was willing to wait for her.

“Is he still angry at me?” Yui wondered.

“I’ll always be there for you, Yui-ah.” Siwon thought.

“What is she doing with Siwon on the rooftop? Tch. Why am I even bothered?” Jaejoong snickered.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 for my lovely readers out there! I'm sorry to all the SONES for using Jessica as the troublemaker in this story. I just think that her image suit the character. I do not hate her in any way. Honestly, I actually like her. Hehe. So, please do not be offended SONEs! :D Hope you enjoy Chapter 3!