Chapter 16

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

It was Wednesday and Yui was already seated at her seat as she waited patiently for her Maths teacher to come in. Yui was ready for her Maths lessons as her books, pencil case and GC was placed neatly on the table. Yui tapped her fingers as she waited patiently for Mr Lee to enter. Yui straightened her back as Mr Lee entered the class.

“Okay get ready guys, put away all your books away.” said Mr Lee as Yui gave a confused look.

Yui looked around and she saw everyone else was busily putting away their books away. Yui looked at her friends and they were doing the same thing too. Confused, Yui turned around and shook Young Deuk’s arm.

“We are not having out test are we?” asked Yui worriedly.

“Yes, we are having our “Integration” test today.” said Young Deuk as he put away his Maths book away.

“Yah, don’t joke around eh!” said Yui as she furrowed her eyebrow.

“Why would I be joking with you Yui-ah? Do I look like I am kidding you? Check your planner.” said Young Deuk as he rolled his eyes.

Yui quickly took her planner out and she checked her post-it. Her jaw literally drop and her eyes widened. Yui froze just like that.

“OMG!” Yui screamed.

“Is there something that you would like to share with us Ms Park?” asked Mr Lee.

“N-no. It’s nothing.” Yui replied as she shook her head.

“Good, put away your things then. I’m giving the test out now.” said Mr Lee as he took a pile of papers from his desk.

“!” Yui cursed as she bites her lips.

“Mind your language pretty lady.” Young Deuk warned her.

“Yah! Why didn’t you remind me that we have a test today?” Yui asked.

“I thought you knew! Don’t tell me you don’t know?” replied Young Deuk.

“I am so dead Young Deuk-ah.” Yui pretended to cry.

“You have all of my luck for now Yui-ah. Just try your best and try to recall all the things that he has taught before!” said Young Deuk as he patted Yui’s shoulder encouragingly.

“Young Deuk-ah.” Yui whined.

“Such a muddle head.” replied Young Deuk as he shook his head.

“Ms Park, can you please face the front?” said Mr Lee.

“D-dae.” replied Yui as she lazily placed her chin on the desk.

“I’m dead.” Yui thought.

Although Yui is a hard-working student, she has her flaw too. Yui is worried about the test because; she has a confidence level of zero for the test. Yui has always confused herself between differentiation and integration. Therefore, she doesn’t think that she can do well let alone pass for the test. Plus, she didn’t even do her revision for the test. Yui sighed repeatedly as she knew that there wouldn’t be any way out but to try.

“Remember that the marks will be recorded for your mid-year. You may begin now.” said Mr Lee as he went back to his table.

Yui tried to think positive and she told herself that she can do this. Yui breathe in deeply and turn the page of the test paper. Her eyes widened as she read the first question. Yui think positive and decide to skip the first question and go on to the next question. Her mind still went blank and she repeated the cycle.

“Tch. So much for leave the question if you don’t know how to do, what do I do now since I can’t do any of the question?” Yui thought as she rolled her eyes.

“Ugh! This is so frustrating. Dad is so going to kill me.” Yui thought as she lazily turned the page around hoping that she would suddenly able to do the question.

Yui sighed as she knew that she is dead for sure. However, she did not stop trying. Yui tried to attempt the question and gave the most nonsensical answer ever. Well to her, at least she did try. Yui slept after “attempting” the question. Her sleep was interrupted when she felt someone shaking her body. Yui rubbed her eyes as she stretched her body.

“Yah! How do you find the test?” asked Yuri.

“She didn’t even know there was supposed to be a test!” Young Deuk butted in.

“Yah! Why didn’t you guys remind me?” asked Yui as she pouted sadly.

“Yui-ah, things like this we never had to remind you. Instead you were the one who reminded us about it last week.” Yuri answered.

“What happened to Miss-our-national-is-this-year?” Minho asked as he ruffled Yui’s hair.

“Yah! You guys are not helping me!” Yui frowned.

“Sorry Yui-ah, but it seems that your attention is directed towards something else besides studying. I’m guessing, Kim Jaejoong.” Yuri answered as she tapped her chin thoughtfully.

“YAAAH!!” Yui shrieked.

“Easy young lady! Just pray that hopefully there would be a re-test. This time round I will make sure that you study for this test.” said Young Deuk as he pulled her up from her seat and placed his arms on her shoulder.

“I hope so…” Yui answered as she dragged herself lazily towards the school gate.

Yui went towards the gate with her head hung low. She was disappointed with herself to forget about the most important thing ever, well not THAT important, but it was still important to her. The thing is, she has never forgets about her Maths test, never. Plus, she even wrote it inside her planner. Yui decides to forget about what had happened as looked up. When she looked up, she was face with an angel. That angel was smiling to her his normal crook smile. However, Yui was still affected by the incident and she didn’t smiled back, instead she hung her head low again. Jaejoong smiled was washed away when he saw that sad look in her eyes. He felt sad looking at her like that. How he wish that he could run up to her and gave her hug and say that everything is going to be okay. Jaejoong sighed as he saw Yui walked away lazily.

The next day onwards, Yui was feeling better. She knew this wouldn’t last long. She would instead take this as a lesson to always be vigilant and to buy a lot of post-it and post it all around her planner and perhaps her forehead, if it works. Yui was at her seat reading a book while waiting for the next teacher to come in.

“I’m going to return you your papers.” Yui flinched when she heard that. Who else would it be? It is no one other than Mr Lee, returning the test papers.

As each of the papers are returned to the students, Yui felt nervous instead of the usual excitement that she used to have when she received her test paper. Yui took her paper and quickly look at her marks. As expected, she did badly. Well, although she knew she would be failing it, deep down she was hoping for a miracle. Yui sighed as she walked away from Mr Lee.

“Yui, come here for a moment.” said Mr Lee.

“Yes Mr Lee?” Yui answered.

“You did really badly, you disappoint me Yui. What happened?” asked Mr Lee.

“Well, I forgot there is a test on that day.” Yui answered as she looked at her feet.

“That’s so not like you. Do you know that you are the only one who failed this test? Well, whatever. I am going to have a re-test for you and make sure you do well okay.” said Mr Lee.

“Ohmygod! Thank you so much Mr Lee! I will definitely do well this time round Mr Lee.” said Yui as he eyes sparkled in excitement.

“Well, you better do. Meet me later after school today. I am going to provide you a student-tutor and you better get grade “A” this time round. You can go now.” replied Mr Lee.

“O-okay. Thank you Mr Lee.” Yui said as she began to think who the student tutor would be.

After her class ended, Yui went to the staff room and looked for Mr Lee. Yui dialled his number and waited for him outside.

“Yui, you are here. This is some practice exercise for you. You can go to classroom #01-05, the student is waiting for you. Set your schedule with each other okay. Do well.” said Mr Lee.

Yui bowed politely to Mr Lee and proceed to the classroom. Yui was outside of the classroom and she saw a guy seated at one of the chair in the classroom while reading a book. Yui couldn’t see his face as his back was facing back, but that is definitely a y back.

“I’m sorry for the wait.” Yui said as she bowed politely.

“Oh, it’s okay.” said the person as he stood up.

“YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Yui asked loudly.

“Do you have to shout?” asked the person as he rolled his eyes.

“B-but…” Yui wasn’t able to comprehend anything that is logical.

“Well, I am your new Maths tutor.” said the person as he gave Yui one of his most famous killer smiles.

“I am so dead.” Yui muttered under her breath.

“Don’t worry, with my help, you will definitely do well!” replied the person as Yui rolled her eyes.

“Yah! Stop rolling your eyes!” said the person as Yui rolled her eyes again.

The guy then began to close the gap between them slowly.

“YAH KIM JAEJOONG STOP WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!” said Yui as she placed her hands on his chest.

“Haha. Someone is getting nervous isn’t it?” Jaejoong replied as he ruffled Yui’s hair lovingly.

“Let’s get started Yui-ah.” said Jaejoong as he sat down.

“Fine.” Yui replied as she cautiously sat down.

“How am I supposed to do well with him as my tutor? Such a distraction.” Yui thought.

“Hehe. We are definitely going to spend more time together.” Jaejoong thought.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe. Please anticipate the next Chapter please. More is to come. This chapter is just fillers. Hahah. Hope you guys enjoyed it! I'm sorry for giving 2 fillers Chapters, but I couldn't help it. Hahah. What is going to happen now with Jaejoong tutoring her? Hmmm. Hahhaha! Okay bye guys!~

Love all of my readers! <3 Have a good day ahead! :D