Chapter 22

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

 

Jaejoong started driving towards the “secret” destination. The ride was very awkward as both of them were being egoistic and was waiting for the other party to speak up. 15 minutes passed by just like that and Yui couldn’t take it anymore. Yui fake a coughed and started the conversation first.

“You still have yet to tell me where we are going.” stated Yui as she pouted slightly.

“You will see.” Jae replied simply.

“Not even a slight hint? Please?” Yui begged as she unconsciously tugged on Jae’s arm.

“We-ll, we are going to a place that starts with the letter ‘A’.” Jae tried to remain composed by trying not to be distracted by the slight act of affection Yui did.

“Hmmm, Animal Park?!” replied Yui.

“Mm, nope! Try harder.” Jae replied.

“I wonder what it is. Can’t you give me more hints?” asked Yui.

“We are reaching anyway.” Jae stated.

“You are such a loser Jae. Tch.” Yui rolled her eyes.

“Such a cutie.” Jae thought as he chuckled lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We are here!” Jae stretched as he pulled Yui out from the car.

“AMUSEMENT PARK! YAY! I’ve been dying to go here!” said Yui as she pulled Jae’s arm and ran towards the entrance of the park.

The couple then began to go around the amusement park taking different types of rides. They were having a lot of fun. It was surprising because they were able to click so well with each other without feeling awkward at all. Yui would be the persistent one, making Jae taking all the rides with her while Jae would be the one falling over Yui’s puppy eyes and allow things to go her way. He was happy that for the whole time, Yui was smiling. It somehow make his heart skipped a beat and somehow it make him smile too, unconsciously.

Since both of them were completely exhausted from all the crazy rides, they decide to take the mini Ferris wheel where it is much relaxing. Yui sat in front of Jae and she was happily looking at the beautiful scenery without realising that Jae was staring at her all this while. Jae found himself grinning looking at Yui smiling over little things. He finally thought that this would be the perfect time to express his feeling. Jae braved himself up and gave it a shot.

“Yui.” Jae said in a low husky voice.

“Yes?” replied Yui as she slowly shifted her gaze at Jae’s hazel eyes.

“I have something important to tell you.” said Jae nervously.

“Ok, spill.” replied Yui, as her heart start to beat furiously.

“We-ll, this might turn awkward, but I just have to tell you that I…” Jae paused.

“You?” Yui interrupted.

“I… Well, I actually…” Jae wasn’t able to spill it out.

“It’s okay Jae, take your time. I won’t get mad at you.” replied Yui as she patted his lap. That slight skin contact between them makes Jae blank out.

“Well, I…” Jae tried to continue as Yui nodded her head in encouragement.

“Ihavebeencrushingonyouforawhilenowsowouldyouliketobemygirlfriend?” said Jae quickly as he hides his face with both of his hands.

“Wh-at?” replied Yui with a slight smile on her face.

“You heard me.” replied Jae as he slightly pouted.

“HAHAH. WHYAREYOUSOCUTEJAE?!” Yui purposely mocked him.

“So….?” asked Jae.

“So what?” Yui replied without thinking.

“Whatisyouranswerthen!” replied Jae quickly as he tried to hide his embarrassment.

“Ahh that. Well, Iamgladtobeyourgirlfriendkimjaejoongie!” replied Yui as she giggled happily. 

With that, both of them came cleaned with their feelings and they get slightly intimate with each other. Yui would often teased Jae at how shy he was in confessing her feelings but Jae would deny it by saying he was practicing his rapping skills. However, it did not turned out awkward like how it used to be between them. It somehow feels that they were both meant to be together. Jae was no longer the shy or cold-hearted guy. He was somehow very lovely and sweet towards Yui. It seems as if Yui’s bubbly character turned his cold personality into something more sweet and loving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ahhh, I’m tired already.” said Yui as she placed her head on Jae’s shoulder and held onto his arm.

“Did you have fun today?” asked Jae as he looked down at Yui.

“Yes! I definitely did!” Yui replied excitedly.

“It’s good to know that you have fun.” replied Jae as he kissed her hair.

“Thank you for today Jaejoongie!~” said Yui as they both stop at their destination.

“We are here. Go in.” said Jae as he hold on to both of Yui’s hand.

“Okay~ Text me once you reached home okay.” replied Yui as she gave Jae a hug.

“Sleep tight okay baby boo.” said Jae as he hugs her tighter.

“Get going now. I don’t want you to catch a cold.” said Jae as he reluctantly released her.

“Arra. Good night!” said Yui as she released her grip on him.

“Good night! Dream of me okay!” Jae chuckled.

Yui gave Jae the last wave and reluctantly walked towards the gate of her house. Today was definitely something that she would treasure and keep it as memories. She had a lot of fun and most of all; they both came clean with their feelings. Nothing beats that, not even a straight As for all of her subject, maybe.

“Wait! Come here for a while.” said Jae as he motioned her to come over.

“Wae? What is it?” asked Yui.

“I forgot something.” replied Jae.

Jae cupped Yui’s face with both of his palm and looked deep into her eyes lovingly.

“I love you Yui.” said Jae as he rubbed Yui’s cheek with his thumb and leaned forward brushing his lips lightly and gave her a peck.

“I love you too Jae.” replied Yui as she blushed slightly.

*coughs*

“Why are you still not in Yui?” asked a voice out of nowhere.

“I’m going in now!” said Yui as she hurriedly went towards her house gate.

“Wash up and go to sleep now!” said the voice.

“Yes skeleton!” replied Yui as she giggled happily.

As soon as Yui enter the house, Jiyong gave Jae a thumb up and gave him a pat on his back.

“Finally eh future-brother-in-law.” said Jiyong.

“Heh.” Jae shyly rubbed the back on his neck. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!! Finally the last chapter is here! I hope you guys enjoyed it a lot! Well, not a lot but I would be glad enough if its make you smile! :D I haven't been writing for quite some time, thus my flow of writing isn't really smooth so I hope you would forgive me. Haha. I tried really hard to give you guys a proper chapter and I hope you guys are satisfied with it. I started this fanfic last year on 21 November and without the support of all of my subscribers and commenters and silent readers I wouldn't be here. This is my second fanfic. Although I only managed to clinched 66 subscribers, it makes me really happy cos my first fanfic only have 12 subscribers. LOL. You guys keep me going :') Hmmm, I do not know if I should continue writing a new story or not. Haha. Somehow writing makes me happy. The thought of having people getting joy just by reading my story makes me think that I am not useless afterall. Hahah! I love chu guys~ <3 

Pardon me if I have any mistakes in my writing or what so ever. I'm a human afterall. Hekhek. 

Thank you for the wonderful journey guys! May god bless you :')