Chapter 1

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

Yui took out her iPod, plug in the earpiece and switch on the music playlist as soon as she stepped out of the house. Morning came again and it was Wednesday, another day of school. She placed both of her hands in the school blazer and starts to walk to school. The sound of bird chirping, the cold wind brushing her face and the fresh air was the reason as to why she choose to walk to school every day although she has a driver. Yui is an average looking girl. Her hair was mid-length, light brown in colour and slightly wavy tied into a long ponytail with side fringe covering her face. Her eyes were her best features, it was big and she has long lashes. Yui skipped happily to school as she listened to the song blasting through her earpiece. She was humming to the rhythm when something distracted her and her pace starts to slow down.

It was him, Kim Jaejoong, the best looking guy in the school. Like every other girl in school, Yui has a crush on him but it wasn’t major. Kim Jaejoong has light brown hair and most of the fringe was covering his face. His eyes were cat like, his nose bridge was long and pointy and his mouth was full and plump. When he smiles, which he rarely do so, girls feels as if they were hypnotise by him. He wasn’t just good looking but he was clever too. He is the top student in the whole cohort. However, God is fair; his attitude was his biggest flaw. He is cold, he always has this cold aura with him and like I have said earlier, he rarely smiles. He only talks to the teachers and his close friends since elementary. He is blunt and rude too. Thus, no girls actually dared to actually hang around him, although they spend most of their time talking about what he actually does during the weekend.  Yui sighed when she remember what happened the other day.

Flashback

Yui was running towards her class since she was a tad late since she had to go to the ladies. Yui was looking at her watch when she accidentally bumped into a person and it was Kim Jaejoong. Yui bowed multiple of time apologizing for the accident and the only reply that Jaejoong gave her was a frown and a “Tch”. Yui can never forget the accident that she had with him and then she starts to believe others that Kim Jaejoong indeed does have a cold aura within him.

End of flashback

As soon as Yui reached her classroom, she scanned through the classroom to see whether her best buds are here. They are here and they are quarrelling, as always. Yui sighed and plopped to the seat next to them.

“Hi guys.” said Yui as she hugs Yuri.

“Hi! There you are!” Yuri hugs her back.

“What are you guys doing?” said Yui.

“As you can see, this butthead is copying my homework, as always.” replied Yuri.

“Yah! Minho! You should stop copying people’s work! The national is this year you know!” said Yui.

“Oh, you are here already Yui-ah? Haha. I forgot! It’ll be the last time. I had football yesterday and I totally forgot about the assignment! This will be the last time!” said Minho.

“That’s what you said the last time too…” said Yuri.

“Yah! I need to focus before Mr Park come in! Be quiet!” said Minho and Yuri and Yui chuckled at how fast Minho was scribbling.

It was finally their break time and the three of them went to the cafeteria to have their lunch.

“Hurry up! I’m really hungry!” said Minho as he tugged on Yui’s arms.

“You are always hungry Minho!” said Yui as she pulled Yuri towards her.

Yuri and Minho went to queue for food as Yui reserved the seat for them. While waiting for them to come back with food, Yui randomly scanned through the cafeteria. She was taken aback when she saw Kim Jaejoong and his clique seated two tables away from them. He was smiling, Kim Jaejoong was smiling. Unknowingly, Yui stared at him and a smile carved across her face when he saw him smiling, he looks like an angel when he smiles. Jaejoong slowly turned his head when he felt someone staring at him. Yui was startled by his action and quickly shifted her gaze towards her friends that is walking towards her. Jaejoong glanced at Yui’s friends and he chuckled at her expression but Yui did not notice it since her focus was now on her friends.

Did he see me staring at him? Oh god. Somebody save me!

“Yah! Jaejoong! Why are you chuckling? Share with us!” said a guy with high-pitched voice, Junsu.

“Nothing.” replied Jaejoong as he drank his orange juice.  

“You are so secretive. Tch.” replied Junsu.

“Yah! He is a human-being! It is normal to have secrets. Why are you such a busybody, duck ?” replied a good-looking guy, Yoochun.

Jaejoong chuckled at both of his friends. They are always bickering with each other, always. However, they are really close with each other. They were brothers.

“Yah! Be careful! Yoochun stop pinching his nose! He wouldn’t be able to breathe!” said Jaejoong as he laughed looking at his childish friends.

“She is cute.” Jaejoong thought as he took another glance towards Yui who was now chatting happily with her friends.