Chapter 6

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

School ended and Jaejoong was happily walking home to school. He was whistling to a random tune as he enters his house.

“I’m home! ~” Jaejoong sang in an RnB tune.

“Wow. Someone seems to be in a good mood today!” said In Na.

“No! I’m always like this Noona.” said Jaejoong as he went up to his room to rest.

“I guess someone is in love.” In Na muttered under her breathe.

“What is it Noona? I can’t hear you.” said Jaejoong as he stood on the stairs.

“Aniyo. Are your friends coming over later for a sleepover?” asked In Na.

“Yes, they would be here in a while.” replied Jaejoong.

“Okay!” said In Na as she went to the kitchen to prepare some food for the boys.

It was Friday and every two month, the boys would have a sleep over at either one of their house. For today, it’s Jaejoong’s turn. The boys would just study together, slack, play video games as they sleep over. Not only that, the boys also would share and exchange secrets between them. It was the boys’ night. Jaejoong went to take a shower while waiting for the boys to reach.

Yui on the other hand went home looking as cheerful as ever. As soon as she reached home, she plopped down on the kitchen stool and smile widely to Chef Lee.

“Yah, Yui are you okay? Don’t smile that wide, you are scaring me!” said Chef Lee as he gave her a scared look.

“Sorry Chef Lee! What is the menu for today?” Yui giggled.

“Today’s menu is…Spicy Seafood Ramyeon!” said Chef Lee as he placed the food in front of Yui.

“Wah! Thank you Chef Lee!” said Yui as she starts to pigged out.

After eating, Yui went up to her room and took a shower. She planned to visit the library today to study. Although she planned to go there to study, deep down, she hope she would bump into Jaejoong. Sadly, luck wasn’t with her. Jaejoong wasn’t there at all. Yui sighed as she saw no trace of him at all. Well, at least she knew that she would be safe from embarrassing herself in front of Kim Jaejoong. Yui then did her work quietly.

The boys have finally reached at Jaejoong’s house.

“Oh you guys are here! Come in!” said In Na as she brought them in.

“Hello noona! It’s been so long since we last saw you!” said Junsu as he gave her his cutest smile.

“Aww~ you are still as cute as ever Junsu-ah!” said In Na as she pinched Junsu’s cheeks.

“And as annoying as ever” Yoochun added as In Na shook her head right and left.

“So Junsu, I heard from Jae. Did you managed to settle the issues that you had with the girl?” said In Na as she sat down opposite at the living room.

“What girl noona?” replied Junsu as he tried his best to recall.

“The girl which you told her to get her filthy hands off you.” said In Na, completely oblivious with what is happening.

“That’s not me! That’s Jaejoong!” said Junsu as he chuckled.

Suddenly, their conversation was interrupted by someone’s coughing. They turned around and Jaejoong was on the stairs with his eyes glaring at Junsu. Junsu swallowed his saliva hard when he saw Jaejoong walking towards him.

“Yah! Junsu!” said Jaejoong as he chocked him with his arms.

“Ahh, so it’s like that. I see.” replied In Na as she smiles at her embarrassed brother.

“Let’s starts working on our homework you bunch of idiots.” said Jaejoong as he pulled them towards his room. The boys then start on their homework without any distraction. After finishing their homework, the boys went down to have their dinner which was prepared by In Na. They chatted while eating. Well, it was mostly Yoochun, Junsu and In Na who chatted as Jaejoong quietly ate his food as he was still embarrassed about the earlier incident. In Na was able to gain some information about who the girl was with Junsu and Yoochun help.

“I feel like eating ice-cream!” said Junsu as he rubs his tummy.

“But it’s raining outside!” said Yoochun.

“Yah! How about this? We play scissors, paper, stone and the loser has to go out to buy the ice-cream!” replied In Na.

“Great idea!” said Yoochun.

“Crazy.” Jaejoong muttered under his breath.

The played the game and sadly it was Jaejoong who lost. Since he wasn’t able to accept the fact and he asked them for another round. Luck wasn’t by his side and he lost yet again. Jaejoong then had no choice but he was force to buy the ice-cream. Jaejoong took his hoodie and an umbrella and went out in the heavy rain. Jaejoong frowned while on his way to the shop. While he was waiting towards the shop, he saw a familiar figure standing in the bus stop. Jaejoong then went towards the bus stop to have a clearer view of that person. It was no other than… Yui. Yui was standing there, shivering while hoping for the rain to stop. Jaejoong heart beat starts to quicken, he don’t know why he was feeling that why. Jaejoong then went to approach Yui. Yui was busily warming herself that she did not notice Jaejoong.

“Ehm.” Jaejoong cleared his throat while he stands exactly right in front of Yui.

“Eh! Jaejoong? What are you doing here?” said Yui as she was surprised to see Jaejoong standing right in front of her.

“I was just on my way to the shop.” said Jaejoong, coldly.

“Oh I see.” replied Yui as she shifted her gaze to release some awkwardness between them.

“What are you doing here?” asked Jaejoong as he hopes that he didn’t sound too caring.

“Oh, I’m just waiting for the rain to subside.” replied Yui as she gave him the you-know-look.

“You don’t have an umbrella?” asked Jaejoong.

“Well, if I do I would be on my way home right now.” replied Yui at his stupidity.

“Well, I’m just confirming. Who knows you are waiting for someone.” deep down Jaejoong was referring to Siwon.

“Nahh.” replied Yui.

“Let’s go.” replied Jaejoong as he pulled Yui wrist towards him.

“Eh?” Yui wasn’t able to digest.

“I’m sending you home. Let’s go before the rain gets heavier. Here, wear this.” as Jaejoong took out his jacket and hand it to Yui.

“Oh, thanks.” Yui replied.

They both then start to walk towards Yui’s home. Well the atmosphere between them was awkward. They both just walk silently. Jaejoong then decides to starts on the conversation.

“Where were you from?” asked Jaejoong.

“I was from the library.” replied Yui casually.

“I see. Did you manage to keep yourself safe?” Jaejoong joked.

“Well, I succeeded actually. Why weren’t you there?” asked Yui.

“It’s the boys’ night today. We’re having a sleep over. We always have it every two months.” replied Jaejoong.

“Wah! You mean Yoochun and Junsu is in your house right now?!” Yui shouted.

“Yes. Why, are you interested in them?” Jaejoong mocked.

“Well, kind of. Yoochun is very good-looking and he is so perfect.” Yui fantasize.

“Perfect my . You don’t know him well, he isn’t a good person. Keep yourself away from him.” Jaejoong replied.

“Tch. But he is your friend, how could you say that.” Yui challenged.

“Just listen to me! If not you will get wet!” replied Jaejoong as he moved the umbrella more to his side making Yui wet due to the rain. (ehem)

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong!” Yui yelled as she moved closer to Jaejoong in order not to get into the rain. They were close. Their skin was in contact. Jaejoong froze when he felt her smooth skin.

“Are you okay?” Yui asked.

“Y..yes. Keep quiet.” as Jaejoong pushed her slightly away.

“Crazy.” Yui muttered under her breath.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phew! Chapter 6 is finally here! Sorry for the wait people! I am kind of busy nowadays cause I have been going out a lot these days. Sorry again cause the chapter isn't that interesting. Haha. Apologies. I was supposed to finish it up, but I can't right now. I have to start doing my management of business holiday assignment first! It is due on the 30th and I have yet to start on it at all!! -_-" Really sorry to those who were patiently waiting for it! I feel bad for letting down your expectation! ;( I will make it up with better chapter! Don't worry! :D Btw, I have something good to share!

I SAW ONE OF THE KWON TWINS! KWON YOUNG DEUK!

As you guys know, the Mnet MAMA is held in Singapore, my country! I heard 2NE1 was reaching so I went all the way to the airport (which is the other end of where I stay), in hope to see them. Sadly, no I didn't had the chance since they went thru the CIP route. I knew it tho since there wasn't any barricade set up. Haha. The trip wasn't wasted tho! Cause, I saw the YG Dancers (Hi-Tech) and CRAZY!! :D I saw Kwon Youngdeuk!!! The elder twin of the famous back up dancer for 2NE1's "go away". HE WAS SO GOOD-LOOKING. Nuff' said. Hehe. Plus, he was just right in front of me. LIKE RIGHT IN FRONT. So close baby, so close. I could even touch him. Haha. Which I try not to. LOL. Sung Min was there! KiCheol was so good-looking!! I saw KiCheol once when Se7en had a performance in Singapore and he was y. Haha. Ji Hye was there also (Taeyang's partner for I need a girl!) She looks sad and it was because she lost her luggage! She tweeted that. Hopefully, she would find it soon! Since I'm feeling really happy, I think Young Deuk would make a cameo in the fic. Hehe. Does anyone know them? Haha. Okay, I got distracted. I'm supposed to do my assigments now. Good bye people! Chapter 7 will be a bit late since I have yet to start writing on it at all! Sorry! Love all of my commenters and subscribers!! <3 Have a good day!