Chapter 12

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

Jaejoong sighed harshly as he went down the stairs looking great as ever. He wore a tux which perfectly hugs his well-built body. Jaejoong sat on the sofa while waiting for his sister and Mum to get ready.

“Do girls always take this long to get ready?” Jaejoong thought.

“Is everybody ready? Let’s go!” said Mrs Kim.

“We were ready from 30 minutes ago.” said Jaejoong sarcastically.

The girls rolled their eyes and marched out of the house towards the car. They get in the car and drove towards the venue of the business party. Jaejoong sighed again as he looked out of the car window. He knew it would be boring, because it has always been boring. Jaejoong took his iPhone out and play some games. However, he gets to bored of all the games that he stopped playing them.

“It’ll be fun!” said In Na as she patted his back.

“For you.” said Jaejoong as he snickers.

“Well, YES! Jiyong is going to be there!” In Na screamed in excitement.

As soon as they Kim family reached the venue, they then entered the ballroom. It was filled with a lot of business man dressed smartly in tuxedo and beautiful woman in dress.

“Well, it wouldn’t be that boring right?” Jaejoong thought.

“Okay children. We will be meeting up with some of our business partners. You guys, get along. You know what to do right?” said Jaejoong’s father.

“Sure! See you guys later!” said In Na as she held Jaejoong’s arm and drag him towards the buffet area.

Jaejoong was looking at the variety of food that was display in front of him when he felt that his noona was gone. When he looked up, she was definitely gone. Jaejoong sighed as he took a glass of champagne and went to an empty seat. He drank the champagne slowly and oh boy he was definitely bored (Haha). He was looking around the ballroom hopefully his boredom would go away. Suddenly, he caught a familiar looking figure just three seats away from him. He gasped when he saw the figure.

“It can’t be!” said Jaejoong.

Jaejoong get up and went towards the figure slowly. Hopefully, it is the person who he thought it was. Well, it brings both positive and negative impact to him though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yui was at the ballroom for a certain party event that her parents made her and brother go. Yui’s parent wasn’t able to attend the event and thus they made them to go to the event instead as a representative for their parents. Yui was seated at a chair alone while his brother has went somewhere, probably greeting some of the family’s business partner. Yui love these kinds of events since she was able to dress up and also eat a lot of good food. However, the sad thing is, she would always be alone. Yui was seated there patiently while looking around when she suddenly felt a tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and she was shocked to see who it was.

“What are you doing here?” said Yui as she stood up.

“Aren’t you going to at least greet me first?” said the person.

“Fine! Annyeonghasaeyo.” said Yui as she bowed.

“Well, hello to you to Park Yui.” said the person as he gave her a sly smile.

“So?” said Yui.

“What?” replied the person as he drank the champagne that he was holding.

“What are you doing here?” said Yui as she rolled her eyes.

“You look so cute when you rolled your eyes. Haha.” said the figure.

“Siwon!!” said Yui as she frowned.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go! As promised! Phew. I'm sorry that this chapter is short! I just wrote is like a few minutes ago! Haha! I'm supposed to go right now. I'm meeting my friend to go somewhere to take my salary and I have dance training after this! It's 3:21pm right now! I told her I'm going to get out of the house at 3:30pm. Oh boy! Haha! Better get going ! Bye readers! Love all of my subscribers and readers.

Lastly, I just need to laugh. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! I know you guys would think it would be Jaejoong. Well, not so fast. Hekhekhek. Don't hate me. Hahah!