Chapter 15

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

 Yui touched her cheeks again and she can still feel the warm feeling that eradicate from Jaejoong’s plump lips. Yui blushed when she recalled Jaejoong’s action.

“Oh god! Did he seriously just kiss me?” said Yui mentally.

As soon as Jaejoong is out of sight, Yui took the opportunity and rushed towards her class. Yui entered the class with a very flush face. Her cheeks were red and she couldn’t stop grinning to herself. Since economics was still going on, Yui let her mind to wander around till the bell ring.

“Kim Jaejoong kissed me, he kissed me. Does he like me or something? No, I don’t think so. I’m just a normal average girl; it’s not possible that he is going to like me. Fat hope, Yui. It’s just a simple cheek kiss, a simple cheek kiss which means nothing. I guess so… I shouldn’t hope for anything. It’s Kim Jaejoong we are talking about. But he kissed me….” said Yui mentally as she touched her left cheek for the umpteen times.

After economics class ended, Yuri and Minho grabbed both of Yui’s wrists and drag her out of the class with the speed of light.

“Waaa! You guys!” Yui shouted.

“W.H.A.T.H.A.P.P.E.N.E.D?” said both Yuri and Minho as the spelled the words to Yui.

“Nothing!” said Yui as she shifted her gaze away from them.

“Well, the red thing on your cheek doesn’t tell us it was nothing!” Yuri butted in.

“Guys! It’s nothing! I was just feeling…humid!” said Yui as she wriggled herself out of their grip and ran towards her next class.

Yuri and Minho ran towards her but they were slightly slow. As soon as they both entered the class, Yui was already seated at her normal seat and Mrs Choi was already in the class. Yuri and Minho both went to their seat quickly. As soon as they were seated, Yuri mouthed to Yui saying “You’re so dead after this class end!” Minho on the other hand just shook his head left and right as he fear if he over-reacted or talk too much, his best friend would call him gay. Yui acted as if she sees nothing and gave her fullest attention to Mrs Choi. While Mrs Choi was going through the slides on the “End of Cold War”, Yui felt a stare on her. She slowly turned her head towards the stare to see who it was. Her gaze landed on a familiar plump lip, that juicy plump lip. Yui slapped herself mentally when she saw where her mind was going. Yui gaze finally landed onto that person eyes and she found herself lost into his world for a while. Jaejoong snickers as he saw how easily Yui can actually lose herself. Yui came back to reality and bow her head slightly, giving him a guilty look. Jaejoong in return gave her his brightest smile and gave Yui a flirty wink.

“Oh no he didn’t!” Yui thought as she rested her head on the desk as she tried to calm her racing heart.

“Ms Park would you tell me who was responsible for the end of the cold war with supporting evidence?” said Mrs Choi as she raised one of her eyebrow.

“Well…I think…” Yui quickly lifted her head up and stuttered.

“I just explain this 2 minutes ago Ms Park.” said Mrs Choi as she folded her arms.

“She was definitely sleeping Mrs Choi!” Jessica shouted out of nowhere.

“Mrs Choi, can I give this question a try?” Minho raised his hand.

“Sure.” replied Mrs Choi as Minho gave a very concrete evidence to her choice of answer.

“Very well done Mr Choi, do give your friend some pointers and help her out.” said Mrs Choi as she continued her lecture.

Yui sighed a relief and mouthed to Minho saying that she was grateful for his help. Who would have thought that Minho can give a very good answer with concrete evidence? Yui pushed that thought away and gave her fullest attention again. While she was listening to what Mrs Choi was ranting, she felt someone chuckling at her. Yui furrowed her brows as she saw Jaejoong, who was seated the column on her right and he was two seat in front of her, chuckling at her. Yui mouthed to him “” and she earned a disapproving look from Jaejoong. However, he ended up chuckling at her again and then regained his composure and gave his fullest attention to Mrs Choi.

“Such a cutie” Jaejoong thought.

“I.H.A.V.E.T.O.L.E.A.R.N.T.O.C.O.T.R.O.L.M.Y.S.E.L.F” Yui thought.

After class ended, Yui was again bombarded with questions from both of her friends. She couldn’t hide it anymore, thus she told them what had happened. Yuri and Minho jaws drop when they heard what had happened. However, there is something that what Yuri had said that made Yui thinking.

“He likes you.” Yuri said.

Is it true or he is just toying with her feeling. It was impossible for Yui to find an exact answer. She guessed that she just has to wait and see where this is going. Yui put that thought aside and went home together with her friends. Curiosity kills the cat, thus she was interrogated once again.

On the other hand, Jaejoong have been sheepishly grinning and smiling to himself like a dork. Yoochun and Junsu were totally taken aback by how he was acting.

“Something must have has happened.” Junsu said to Yoochun.

“He is in love.” said Yoochun bluntly.

“Ehh! Jaejoong! You are in love? With who?” Junsu asked with his high pitched voice.

“It’s nothing~” Jaejoong sang.

“Crazy guy, he is definitely heads over heel over her.” said Yoochun as he patted Junsu shoulder.

“YAH WHO IS IT? WHY DOES IT SEEM I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW ABOUT THIS?” Junsu shrieked as Yoochun slapped the back of Junsu’s head.

“Owww.” Junsu whined as he rubbed the back of his head.

“It’s Yui, Park Yui.” Jaejoong said as he began to chuckle to himself again.

“OMG! SERIOUSLY?” Junsu shouted.

“Yah! Can you keep it down?” Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

“Wahhh. She is so pretty!” said Junsu dreamily.

“Yah!” Jaejoong glared at Junsu.

“Fine. She’s yours.” Junsu rolled his eyes.

“So what is the next step Jaejoong-ah?” asked Yoochun.

“Get close and personal with her. Hekhek.” said Jaejoong as he began to recall the kiss incident again for the umpteenth times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe. Another chapter for you guys! I know this chapter it kind of boring as nothing much happened between them but it's because I want them to take things slow. Haha. Anticipate for the next chapter please! Hehe :D

Love all of my readers out there! :D