Chapter 8

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

“Please let me go! I’ll give you money if that is what you want! Please do not hurt me! Please do not me! I can give you lots of money and you can have the best hooker ever! Please.” Yui pleaded.

“Really?” said the mysterious guy as his grip on Yui loosened.

“Yes! I can give you a lot of money, just don’t hurt me please!” Yui pleaded as she starts to tear.

The mysterious guy then loosened his grip and let Yui go. It seems that the mysterious guy have agreed to Yui’s offer. However, Yui became confused when she heard him chuckling. Maybe he didn’t want money, maybe he wanted to kill her. Yui starts to cry again when she imagined herself being killed by the mysterious guy. She is still young and wasn’t planning to die yet. His chuckles turned into laughter. Yui wiped away her tears that blurred her vision. Once her vision was clear, tears starts to form again.

“Can I have 1 billion won?” said the mysterious guy as he chuckled.

“Oppa!” Yui screamed as she hit the mysterious guy chest with her small fist.

“I’m sorry if I scared you. Haha. Sorry Yui-ah.” said the mysterious guy as he pulled her in for a hug and pats her head.

“Why didn’t you do the martial arts that I taught you?” said the man caringly. Yui wasn’t able to reply as she was still sobbing away, still frightened with what had just happened. She was definitely frightened.

“I’m sorry for scaring you my baby sister.” said Jiyong, Yui’s one and only sibling.

“Aigoo. Please stop crying, you are scaring me!” said Jiyong as he held her chin up and met her gaze. He wipes her tears away and looked at her apologetically.

“I AM SO GOING TO TELL DAD!” Yui whined as she punched him in the stomach and walked away.

“Yui-ah! DON’T TELL DAD! HE IS GOING TO KILL ME!” as Jiyong ran towards her.

Yui stomped in her house as she plopped down on the couch still sulking. Honestly, she was really frightened by the incident earlier. What if it really does happen for real?

“Hmm. I think I should really sign up for taekwondo this time round.” Yui thought.

“Yuuuuuuui-ah!~” Jiyong sang.

“YAH! YOU IDIOT!” Yui threw a pillow at him.

“Hahahaha. I’m sorry sister, but it was so funny just now. You were so scared! Honestly, I wasn’t planning to scare you but I was just testing you. To see if you were ready if by any chance someone was trying to you. WHY DIDN’T YOU DO ANY MARTIAL ARTS?!” Jiyong asked as he sat next to her.

“I wasn’t even able to think! I mean, you scared the out of me Oppa!” Yui whined.

“I’m sorry okay! Haha. I’ll make it up to you. Let’s go shopping tomorrow! Everything is on me!” said Jiyong as he wriggled his eyebrow.

“ALRIGHT! You said so!” said Yui as she gave him her victory dance, which was really unattractive to the eyes.

“You still do that?” asked Jiyong.

“No, only to you.” replied Yui as she sat down again.

“I think you should take dancing lesson instead of martial arts Yui-ah.” replied Jiyong as he gave her a disapproving look.

“You stupid brother!” Yui said as she punched him again.

Jiyong is Yui older brother. Yes, you heard that right. Yui is really close with her brother. Although they are really close, they are like cat and mouse. They like to tease each other a lot. Plus, Jiyong is an . Although he is 23 years old, he was just plain annoying, probably, only to his beloved sister. Even though their love for each other is like love and hate relationship, their bond with each other is unbreakable. They were always there for each other, they went through everything together. Jiyong has finally returned from Singapore for good. He was done with his degree in Singapore and he plan to start working in Korea, his home country. Yui was happy that finally his beloved annoying brother is back for good. Finally, she wouldn’t be lonely anymore since her parents are always away.

“It’s so good to have you back home Oppa!” said Yui as she hugged him.

“I miss you Yui-ah. Did anyone try to hurt you while I was away?” Jiyong asked.

“No, I am a grown girl. No one dare to hurt me!” said Yui arrogantly.

“HAHAH. You idiot. You were so frightened when I scared you just now. Did you check your pants if you accidently peed on it? HAHA.” replied Jiyong as he held on his stomach as he wasn’t able to control his laughter.

“YAH! YOU STUPID !” Yui replied as she punched his shoulder.

“I miss you Yui-ah.” replied Jiyong as he managed to stop laughing.

“Why is my brother such an ? Sigh.” Yui thought.

“Did you have any boyfriend while I was away?” Jiyong asked like a protective brother.

“No. I don’t Oppa. Where got timeeee?” Yui replied as she laughed at the catchphrase that she just said.

“If you do have a boyfriend by any chance, which I doubt so, he have to go through me! Remember that!” Jiyong said protectively.

“Yah! What are you trying to imply on here?” said Yui.

“Well, you aren’t that pretty sister. You should try to change your image a bit. Probably then guys would be swooning over you.” said Jiyong as he laughed again.

“YOU IDIOT! WHY ARE YOU SO IRRITATING! ROAR!” Yui scream as she punched him again.

Whenever Yui is with her brother, she would be very violent. She would punched, kick, scream, you name it. Well, who wouldn’t if they have a brother as annoying as that? Although Jiyong seems like an irritating big brother, when the time is right, he does act like a protective big brother. Normally, he will be acting like a small brother instead. On a contrary to his outstanding personality, Jiyong is really attractive. He was good-looking. His has single eyelid but it matches his face perfectly. His brows were thick. His nose was straight and high. His mouth is perfectly shape and his teeth were perfectly straight. Whenever he smiles, he seems like an angel. His hair was light brown in colour and was style fashionably.  However, when he starts to tease, scrap that, when he starts to talks, everything changes. Most of the girls that he dated broke up with him, due to that unique personality of him. Thus, that explains why he is still single till right now. He was still finding for someone who was willing to accept him for who he is, although he was exceptionally annoying. Yui knew that she have tohelp him out. Yui on the other hand, is the exact opposite of him.

“Oppa! Go to sleep! You must be tired from the flight. Remember we are going shopping tomorrow!” Yui said.

“I know sister-ah!~” Jiyong said as he yawned.

“Go to sleep Yui-ah.” Jiyong said as he went up to his room.

“Okay!” replied Yui as she switched the television off and went up to her room.

“Yay! Oppa is back!” Yui thought.

“My little baby sister has grown up. I have to take care of her well so that no jerk can upset her.” Jiyong thought.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back with another Chapter! Woohoo! Being a sales assistant is darn tiring. I was standing for the whole 12 hours except during my breaks which are like 30 mins break ;( Boohoo. But, I'm done with work!! :D