Chapter 21

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

 

Chapter 21

After that phone call, Yui happily walked home from school. She was really happy that she couldn’t stop smiling all by herself as she walked home. Firstly, she did very well for her test. Secondly, a part of her is really excited to go out with Jaejoong. While walking home, Yui was deep in thought what would she be wearing if she is going out with Jaejoong. As Yui reached home, she happily plopped down at the kitchen counter, grinning happily at Chef Lee.

“You look really happy Yui-ah, mind to share?” asked Chef Lee as he pinched her nose slightly.

“Well, I did really for my Integration test Chef Lee! I scored 23/25!” replied Yui as she giggled happily.

“But you have been constantly doing well for your studies Yui, I think there is more to it!” teased Chef Lee.

“I think, Jaejoong finally asked her out!” Jiyong interrupted out of nowhere.

“Oppa! Can you stop scaring me!” replied Yui as she calmed herself.

“Sorry, I just have to. Welcome home Yui-ah.” replied Jiyong as he plopped down beside her.

The trio then continued talking with each other as they ate the snacks that Chef Lee has prepared for them. They were happily talking when Yui’s phone interrupted their conversation. As soon as Yui saw the name on her phone, she excused herself and went up to her room.

“It must definitely be Kim Jaejoong.” said Jiyong as he rolled his eyes.

“Why? You don’t like him?” asked Chef Lee.

“No! It’s just that I don’t know till when they are going to come clean with their feelings to each other. I’m getting tired. Haha.” replied Jiyong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Jae n_n

“I just want to remind you that tomorrow I’ll pick you up from home at 1pm okay! We are going to have fun! :D”

As Yui read that text, she happily squealed. She can’t wait to go out with him, like finally no books but just them having fun. However she was curious as to where would Jae bring her to. She tried asking him, but that guy was just so secretive. Yui placed her phone aside, took a shower and had her beauty sleep since she don’t wish to meet Jaejoong having her look like a panda.

The next day came and although it is a Saturday, Yui was already up at 7.30 in the morning. She spent the morning by helping the gardener water the plant, ate her breakfast and used the rest of the time to find a suitable outfit for later. However since she still doesn’t know where they are heading to, she is unsure what should she wear? She sent a text to Jae and all he replied was to wear something that is comfortable. He sure is a really secretive type of guy.

Yui then wore a simple shorts and a plaid shirt. Exactly at 1pm, her bell rang. Yui quickly rushed to the door and opened the door. There Jaejoong stood looking really good. He wore a simple white V-neck shirt and jeans. As soon as he saw Yui, his face lit up.

“Are you ready?” asked Jaejoong as he gave her his million dollar smile.

“Yeah! I will just go up and take my things first. You can take a seat first!” replied Yui as she escorted him towards the living room and quickly rushed towards her room. Jaejoong just smirked as he saw her running up the stairs.

“So, are guys together already?” a familiar voice interrupted Jae’s thoughts as he was about to seat on the couch.

“Oh, hyung! Annyeonghasaeyo. Not yet.” replied Jae as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Oh god. When are you going to do it Jae?!” replied Jiyong as he sat down beside him.

“I’m still finding the right time to do it.” replied Jae.

“Well, if you are taking such a long time, I’m sure by then my sister will be snatched by other people!” replied Jiyong.

The two of then continue talking and weren’t aware that Yui was already down.

“Erm, Jae you ready? Let’s go.” said Yui as she feel guilty to be interrupting the duo’s conversation.

“Remember to do it fast.” Jiyong whispered to Jaejoong.

“Yah, rabbit don’t return home too late alright.” said Jiyong as he gave Jae a manly hug.

“Arasso, skeleton.” replied Yui as she rolled her eyes.

“And Jae, take care of her alright!” Jiyong chirped again.

The both then took off by Jaejoong's car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! I know that you guys might be hating me because I haven't been updating my fanfics for such a long time already! The reason is because, once I started school everything went by so fast. I didn't had much time to spare and I recently had my exam. It was crazy being in the second year in college. I have 1 more year to go! I can do this! I managed to update this fic since my exam is finally over! I will try to update the fic soon if I'm able to. I wanted to continue writing this chapter but the flow of writing doesn't seems to be there :( I at writing. I'm sorry if you guys have waited for a very long time. If I actually had any readers, which I doubt so. Haha. Since I'm done with the exam, at least I can update the fic by this week! :D Do comment guys! I miss you guys so much!