Chapter 17

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

Chapter 17

Yui was seated nervously in front of Jaejoong as she waited for him to finish taking out his things from his bag. While waiting, Yui gaze landed on Jaejoong’s distinct features. Her eyes wandered from his thick brow, beautiful eyes, high nose bridge and finally her eyes landed on his fully moistened pink lips that look very inviting. Yui wondered how those soft pink lips would feel against hers. It would definitely feel soft and … wet, Yui thought. Yui was somehow lost into her own fantasy when Jaejoong’s coughed interrupted her “deep” thoughts.

“You seem deep in thoughts Yui-ah.” Jaejoong asked.

“N-nothing. I was just thinking whether do ants urine. ” Yui answered.

“Seriously, Yui?” Jaejoong asked as he rolled his eyes.

“What! But, do they?” Yui asked.

“Well, I don’t know about that.” answered Jaejoong as he flip opened his Maths textbook.

“Tch.” Yui responded.

“Okay let’s start.” Jaejoong instructed.

Jaejoong then began to teach Yui everything from the start on Integration. Jaejoong’s explanation was good and Yui did not have any problem on understanding it. Instead, she felt that she understood more about Integration right now. Jaejoong then proceed in teaching her the methods for solving Integration question. Although Yui tried her very best to concentrate on Integration, her mind wouldn’t let her. Jaejoong then showed Yui on how to solve an Integration question by showing it to her. Yui was impressed that Jaejoong was able to get the right answer with only one try.

“Wow.” Yui exclaimed.

“Well, I’m Kim Jaejoong remember?” Jaejoong responded.

“Tch, so full of yourself.” Yui said.

“Here. Give it a try.” said Jaejoong as he gave her a question to try on.

After two minutes of trying, Yui then show her working to Jaejoong. Jaejoong was busily checking her solution when he shook his head.

“Yah idiot! Check your working again!” said Jaejoong as he shoved the paper back to her.

“Waaaae?” Yui whined.

“Check your working!” Jaejoong repeat himself as he crossed his arms.

Yui then took the paper angrily and began to check her answer. She was looking at her solution when she saw the careless mistake that she did. Yui did the working correctly, however she wrote her solution wrongly. Instead of writing 57 she wrote it as 59. Yui glanced at Jaejoong as she saw him frowned.

“You must always check your answer. You are going to miss a lot of marks due to your careless mistakes. Got it?” said Jaejoong as she shook his head.

“Arasso~” Yui answered as she pouted.

Jaejoong went through with Yui a question from the book since Yui requested for it. As Jaejoong was explaining it to her slowly, he realized that Yui wasn’t answering to any of his question. Jaejoong looked up to see Yui looking at him dreamily. Jaejoong face stretched into a smile as he saw her dreamy expression. Jaejoong decreased the gap between them and gently blew air on her face. Their face was just inches apart. Yui’s face turned into a shocked when she smells fresh mint and Jaejoong’s face was close to her. Yui jerk backward when she saw him. Jaejoong chuckled at her cute reaction.

“Yah. Concentrate! If not I’m going to…” Jaejoong went towards Yui.

“A-Arasso.” Yui answered as she gently placed her palm on Jaejoong’s hard chest to stop him.

Jaejoong then continue to give Yui questions to do and as time goes by she was actually getting better on it except for some tough question that she still couldn’t understand. Jaejoong then circled some question from the exercise and shoved the book to Yui.

“This is your homework for today. Get it done by tomorrow.” said Jaejoong coldly as he start to packed his things.

“Yah! 30 question by tomorrow?! Are you crazy?” Yui shrieked.

“I’m serious.” Jaejoong said as he rolled his eyes.

“I mean, give me some more time. How am I supposed to finish 30 questions with less than 24 hours? Plus, I still have to figure out whether ants urinates or not!” Yui sighed in disbelief.

“Fine. By this Friday?” Jaejoong asked.

“Hmm. That’s better!” said Yui as she breathed out.

“Our next lesson will be this Friday then.” said Jaejoong as he stood up.

“Okay~ Thank you for teaching me today.” said Yui as she bowed politely at him as Jaejoong face stretched into a small smile.

“Ouss.” replied Jaejoong as he walked out of the classroom.

“Bye~” Yui waved.

“Are you waiting for someone?” asked Jaejoong.

“Hmm. No.” Yui answered him.

“Then, let’s go. I’ll send you home. It’s late.” answered Jaejoong as he walked towards the gate.

“Okay. Yah! Wait for me!” Yui screamed when she saw that Jaejoong was gone from her sight.

“Still a bastard.” Yui muttered under her breathe.

“Yah! I can hear you.” answered Jaejoong as he appeared at the door of the classroom.

“Tch.” Yui replied as she rolled her eyes and start to walk ahead of Jaejoong.

The walked home was quiet. Yui and Jaejoong were walking side by side in silent. It was awkward. Yuri then decided to break the ice.

“Jae, what is your hobby?” Yui asked out of a sudden.

“Why do you want to know?” replied Jaejoong still looking forward.

“I realised that I know nothing about you.” Yui replied as she looked down at her feet.

“Well, I don’t have a specific hobby. But, I love to sing.” said Jaejoong as he looked at Yui.

“Really? You can sing?!” Yui replied excitedly.

“Yah! Are you looking down on me? I’m Kim Jaejoong okay!” Jaejoong replied.

 “Then prove it! Sing for me. Please!~” Yui pleaded as she placed both of her hands on his arm and shook it.

“Arasso.” replied Jaejoong as he rolled his eyes.

“I’m starting.” Jaejoong said as he cleared his throat.

“One look from you girl and it’s too hard to get by

But excuse me girl, I been watching you

All night’ that’s right, I’d like to

Take this night over

What I’m trying to say is you should be mine

She should be my

Baby, baby

Baby, baby

Baby, baby

She should be my girl” Jaejoong sang.

Yui hearts flutters as she heard him sing. His voice was husky and he sang it perfectly. Plus, the lyrics of the song made Yui heart beat running away. Yui blushed when she recalled the last line of the song that Jaejoong sang.

“Meh. I don’t think he really mean it. It’s just a song.” Yui thought as she pouted.

“Did I sound that bad till you’re pouting right now?” asked Jaejoong as he furrowed his eyebrow.

“No! It was very nice. Your voice is really nice!” Yui replied.

“Oh, thanks.” Jaejoong replied as he gave her a small smile.

“This is me.” Yui said as they reached the front of Yui’s house.

“Okay. See you in school Yui-ah.” said Jaejoong as he turned his back.

“Bye~” Yui replied as she waved at him like an idiot although he couldn’t see her.

“Y-Yui.” Jaejoong stop walking and looked at Yui.

“What is it Jaejoong?” asked Yui as she tilted her head to the side.

“Ugh! Why does she have to be so cute?” Jaejoong thought.

Jaejoong then walked towards Yui. He was so close to her. Their lips were inches apart and Yui can feel Jaejoong’s breathe. Yui stuttered while asking him what he is doing.

“Can I have your number?” asked Jaejoong as he looked into Yui eyes, indirectly telling her that he like her except that he doesn’t have the courage to say that.

“Y-yes.” Yui replied as her cheeks flushed.

Yui took her phone out and gave it to Jaejoong. Jaejoong happily took it and enter his number into her phone and gave his phone a missed call.

“Thank you. Have a good night Yui-ah. I’ll see you in school tomorrow.” Jaejoong said, still in the position whereby their distances are inches apart.

“Yes. You too. Good night.” Yui said as she looked down trying to hide her flushed face.

“Good night Yui-ah.” Jaejoong said as he kissed her forehead and walked away.

Yui eyes widened when she felt something soft on her forehead. Yui was screaming mentally, she was so happy. Her heart beats like crazy that she can explode soon. Her face was crimson red. It was definite that she likes him, she like Kim Jaejoong.

“OMGD!!” Yui screamed mentally as she stood out there frozen by what had just happened.

“You will be mine soon Cutie.” Jaejoong thought as he chuckled.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!! I'm sorry this come so late! >.< I have been doing....nothing. Hahah! Well, I did finished my economics homeworks. Hehe. Stay tuned guys. I'm going to write Chapter 18 soon! Only that I have been so lazy this few days. Hahah. Sorry >.< I'll try to write better. Things are getting well between thise two people. When is he going to ask her out ehh? Haha. I can't wait to write a very cheesy chapter. Hehe. And yes! 2 more days to Christmas! Merry Christmas to those who celebrate Christmas!! :D And a happy new year~~ "D