Chapter 19

Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted man.

Jaejoong quickly backed away from Yui when he saw Jiyong’s deathly glare on him. Jiyong then looked at his sister then to Jaejoong and to Yui again and crossed his arms.

“Get in right now Park Yui.” Jiyong said in a harsh tone.

Yui quickly went into the house and hung her low as she walked towards the door. Yui dared herself to glance at Jiyong but she then got scared looking at Jiyong’s angry face. He was fuming mad. Yui stop her track as soon as she was behind Jiyong and turned to look at Jaejoong. She was mouthing to him that she was sorry and gave him a sad look.

“I told you to get in didn’t I?” Jiyong repeat as he turned his back to face Yui.

With the speed of light, Yui quickly make her way into the house. Yui try to peek from the door to see what is happening outside but she failed to do so as Jiyong has actually closed the door. Yui went up to her room and prayed really hard that hopefully her brother wouldn’t eat Jaejoong up. She knew that she would be dead when Jiyong comes in later.

“I’m doomed. I hope Jaejoong would be fine! Why does Oppa have to come in at the wrong timing?” Yui thought as she plopped herself on her bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Yui was out of sight, Jiyong returned to the position where he was second ago and took a good look at Jaejoong from head to toe. He tilted his head when he examined Jaejoong’s beautiful face. He squint his eyes and a flash of memories came across his mind. To break the tensed atmosphere amongst them, Jaejoong purposely let out a cough and greeted Jiyong.

“Annyeonghasaeyo. I’m Kim Jaejoong, Yui’s friend.” said Jaejoong as he bowed politely at Jiyong.

“Kim Jaejoong, that sounds familiar. You were the same guy at the business party aren’t you? You are Kim In Na’s little brother right?” asked Jiyong as he came closer to Jaejoong.

“Yes.” replied Jaejoong as he gave Jiyong a small smile.

“I see. What a small world. Nice to meet you Kim Jaejoong! That aside, what the hell were you doing with my sister just now?” asked Jiyong as he furrowed his eyebrow.

“Well, I was…” Jaejoong didn’t know what to answer.

“As you said, you were her friend right? Mind explaining to me Mr Kim?” asked Jiyong as he raised his left eyebrow.

“Well, I…” Jaejoong was interrupted by Jiyong once again.

“Do you have any idea how precious and pure my little sister is?” asked Jiyong angrily.

“Well…” Jaejoong wasn’t able to talk.

“Explain Mr Kim!” said Jiyong as he raised his voice slightly higher.

“I wanted to explain but you wouldn’t let me.” replied Jaejoong as he twisted his lips.

“Oh, I’m sorry then. Explain now.” said Jiyong as he allow Jaejoong to talk.

“Well, I actually like your sister.” said Jaejoong as he smiled at the thought of Yui.

“I can obviously see that since you actually kissed my sister.” Jiyong stated the obvious.

“What I mean is, why are you guys still friends then?!” Jiyong continued.

“I’m waiting for the right time.” Jaejoong said feeling embarrassed.

“Do it quickly okay! If you need any help, just let me know okay! You have all of my support. I approve of you.” said Jiyong as he patted Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Thanks hyung! I will do my best and make her mine fast.” replied Jaejoong as he gave him a smile.

“Here is my number, call me if you need help.” said Jiyong as he gave him his number to Jaejoong.

“Thanks hyung! I will.” replied Jaejoong happily.

Jiyong and Jaejoong then talked a bit more about Yui and then they bid goodbye after a while. Jaejoong was totally taken aback at how Jiyong was acting. He thought that Jiyong might actually eat him up for messing around with his sister. Instead, he gave him his fullest support to get her. Jaejoong grew confident at the thought of making Yui his. It was just a matter of time when she will be his. Jaejoong then walked home with a smile on his face.

On the other hand, Yui was still worriedly thinking of what might had happened to Jaejoong. She looked up from her window and saw Jaejoong finally walking home after 10minutes from the incident. Yui’s heart was beating real face as she felt Jiyong walking up the stairs as he went towards her room. This is it, Yui thought when she heard a knock on her door. Yui timidly walked towards the door and twist the door knob to see Jiyong’s angry face.

“Oppa, I can explain!” Yui said with pleading eyes.

“Congratulations Yui-ah!” said Jiyong as he hugged her real tight and ruffled her head.

“Why? Aren’t you angry with me?” asked Yui as she was confused to what had actually happened.

“Hehe. I’m not! Jaejoong is a good man Yui-ah. Do not let him go.” said Jiyong as he cheekily smiled at her and walked away from Yui.

“What is wrong with this man?” Yui thought.

Yui then quickly took her phone and sent a text to Jaejoong.

To: Jae n_n

What happened just now?! Are you okay? Did my brother do anything to you?”

Yui hold on to her phone as she waited patiently for Jaejoong to reply.

From: Jae n_n

“Nothing. I’m perfectly fine. Rest well okay Yui! I will see you on Monday. You better study hard for your re-test okay! If you need any help give me a call! ^^”

Yui’s eyes widened when she saw the text.

“What the hell is actually happening between those two? There must be something!” Yui thought as she went deep in thought.

“A man has to keep the other man’s promise.” Jaejoong thought as he smirked.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19 will be up soon! I promise! :D It's New Year Eve today! I'm gonna spend it by going for dance training (-_-") and I'm gonnna go around town and countdown till the next day! Wooohooo!~ Happy New Year People!! :D