I'm too selfish for love.

Perfect Formula Like You And Me
Onew's POV:

"Mwo?! You .. Her.. Wait, I need to digest the information inside. Too sudden. You know she likes..." 

"Minho?"

She nodded. What's that sound? Yeah, my heart breaking into a million pieces. My best friend likes my another best friend. However, since I'm her good friend.. I should let her go right? Since she likes Minho, I'm gonna help her!

"Sunny, you know what? I'm gonna help Hyemin get Minho. I mean--" Sunny cut off my words, "What? Are you crazy?! You like her yet you want to help her get your friend?!"

"But Sunny.. I want her to be happy.."

"You have another point too.. But it's still stupid for a guy to let his friend take his crush away."

"No way. I think Minho likes Hyemin too. And they two look good together."

You may think that I'm crazy, actually I'm not. I just want her to be happy with Minho, nothing else. It's not like I want to, but they have mutual feelings, I don't want to be a third party...

"You are really foolish. But what I can only say that... Is that... Onew, you're really a good guy. And Hyemin is too blind to see that."

"Oh No. Don't say that. MinHo's very nice too. He's even nicer than me." I laughed. 

"Decide yourself okay? I'm gonna get going." Sunny tapped my shoulder and stood up to get back to her room.

Your POV

"Jinki oppa! Why are you here?" I beamed as Minho brought me back to the hotel.

His eyes looked puffy. What's wrong? Why did he cry? Why did he seem dirty? 

"Oppa, what's wrong?" I asked him worriedly. "Nothing much. I miss my chicken. Ah~!!! They don't give chicken here! They gimme pork! I don't like it!" he said and sniffed.

"LOL, for goodness sake, Oppa. We are here for less than 24 hours and you're missing chicken already. And... Did you fall down just now? Your clothes..." I pointed to his clothes.

He flinched and said, "Kind of..." 

"Uhh, Hyemin-ah, we have to go back already, you know?" Minho asked. Oh yeah, we forgot Minho. "Yeah."

"Let me help you, hmm?" Minho looked at me, putting his hand out volunteering to help me. 

"Hmm... Okay~" I gave him my eyesmile.

[Shall make Minho the evil guy here~~~~~~ Don't mind]

MinHo's POV

"LOL, for goodness sake, Oppa. We are here for less than 24 hours and you're missing chicken already. And... Did you fall down just now? Your clothes..." Hyemin pointed to hyung's clothes. Oh yeah, Onew was the one who found her. I lied. I lied to her. I told her. No, she was the one who thought I was the one who found her. Hah, who cares. Onew don't like her right? 

Sorry hyung. I admit I'm selfish, but I like Hyemin too much. 

I can see the sorrow in hyung's eyes. Don't tell me.....

I mentally shook my head. No way. Onew likes you-know-who(coming in  later part) not Hyemin. He told all of us he will only like you-know-who. Yeah. It's 100% positive.

I sent Hyemin back to her room. I knocked on her door, only to be greeted with Hyuna's hugs.

"Ohmygosh, Hyuna, get off me." I was utterly disgusted by her actions. I hate her. She was the ONE who almost KILLED Hyemin.

------------------