Formula 1 ~Welcome to Korea~

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

In New York,

YOUR POV:

"Bye darling. I'll miss you." My mum hugged me as I prepared to go into the gates.

"Mum, its not that you cant come over, or I cant go over right? Dont be exaggerating.." I said in sarcasm. I can come back during the holiday period, right? Afterall, it isnt that I lack of the money to buy a plane ticket to come back here.

"Alright.. Go there, know your Korean well and if you want to comeback, then do so. Okay?"

"Okay... Mum, Dad, Goodbye~~" I waved at them and bid my goodbye before disappearing into the gates.

You looked at yourself in glee. You were wearing a cute pink hoodie a pair of skinny jeans and boots. "I look so nerdy.."

"Passengers who will be taking KE1234, please board the plane now. Thank you." the announcer announced.

IN KOREA,

The ride took a long time to reach Korea, when I reached there, it was around noon already. I checked out of the airport and looked around for a girl called Sunny. As I was looking around here and there, a girl with curly hair tapped my shoulder, "Hi, are you Jung Hye Min by any chance?" You nodded and asked, "Are you Sunny?"

"Sunny yah~!!! I found her. She's here." She blabbered everything in Korean, but I guess Sunny wasnt her.

Another girl also with curly hair greeted me, "Annyeong, I'm the real Sunny. The one who tapped you was Tiffany. She's really loud eh? HAHA."

"Neh. She is really loud." I agreed to her statement, making Tiffany getting angry and pout.

Sunny then brought me to my apartment. The trip took around 30 mins, but it wasnt boring at all. With Tiffany's loud voice, and Sunny's aegyo, the ride was a fun one. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Im 18 y/o now. In year three. You're 16 y/o, right? I checked with the school, you're in year two, due to the fact that you studied in the USA." Sunny told me.

"Okay, I get it." I smiled at her, trying to be as friendly as possible.

Sunny handed me the keys to my apartment, and asked me to check whether is everything sent from NYC in my apartment. "What? Mum and Dad sent all my stuff here??"

She nodded and explained that Tiffany and her took the whole 5 hours to pack up everything and put it in place. You bowed and thanked her when she told you that.

"I will go now, okay? I'm staying at the next block. If anything, you can call me. Oh yea. Your uniform is on your closet which is infront of your room. See ya." Sunny greeted and left.

I rushed to see the uniform, and oh yeah, before I forget to mention, it looks like one of those in the dramas. Its so nice!!!

It looks something like this:

-- TBC --

 

A/N: Having writer's block right now:( Will update part 2 later^^