Now everyone knows.

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

A/N:

Hyemin/You is finally gonna confess to Minho!! IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.!! :<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

"Bwara Mr Simple Simple Simple....." your alarm clock woke you up.

It was 25th December, Christmas Day already. Your parents werent around with you. So, Onew invited everybody to go to Lotte World. It was your favourite place since you stepped into Korea, and you've been going there quite often. You didnt think that going to Lotte World was a bad idea. since you loved it alot.

"Oh my gosh, its 9.30AM!! Im meeting Onew at 12PM  omo!" You panicked as you were positive that you were going to be late.

In the end, you used 1.5 hours to dress up. It was the fastest compared to your longest time for 3hours. You grabbed your bag to rush to Lotte World.

As you walked to the subway, you could see couples holding hands keeping each other's hands warm. "Sigh. I wish it could me with Minho." You sighed as you thought of something the purpose of the trip.

--FLASHBACK--

"So Hyemin-ah, do you want to be with Minho?" Onew asked me when I was drinking my soda. I almost choked on it, and he giggled at my actions, "I want, or rather I wish to. But I dont know whether he likes me a not."

"He likes you, Hyemin. I can see it." Onew replied. "You should go for it" He encouraged me and told me his plan.

"I will ask Minho out, alone with you, on christmas."

"ME? ALONE WITH HIM? It will be awkward, Oppa. Please do come too!!" I pouted.

"Sure... Then I guess I will meet you at 12PM, your favourite place, Lotte World?"

"YAY. Oppa. you're the best. Okay, sure!!!" I jumped in delight.

--FLASHBACK END--

You texted Onew.

Oppa where are you?

Sorry, Im Sick. I cant go for the date.

Wha.what? Okay... I guess it would be Minho and I then,...?

Hyemin-ah, Hwaiting. Oppa gives you moral support. Just tell him "I like you". Isnt hard right?

Okay... I will do it. Will visit you at night?

Hmm. Sure. Bring Minho okay? *wink*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew's POV

 

"Hyung, how are you.... sick?" Taemin asked me with a "O__o" look. Jonghyun, Taemin, Key and I were at my apartment celebrating Christmas, I was celebrating it alone. So they came to my apartment like a surprise.

"Hhaha.. I dont want to be the extra person ..." I replied awkwardly. Indeed, I dont want to be the extra one.

"Hyung. Do you like Hyemin-ssi too?" Jonghyun asked me suspiciously. Now everyone knows?! No way!

"Uh. I..... dont?" I scratched the back of head to show how awkward was I. Now everyone in  the house was looking at me like how Taemin looked at me. "Hyung, I dont believe you." Key looked at me, almost squinting his eyes.

"I really dont like her.."

"Hyung, dont lie." Taemin cut in.

Every one of us looked at Taemin, in surprise. I didnt know he would cut in like this. I dont want anyone to know about ... or that I like her...

"Hyung, do you really like her? Why dont you wanna fight for her? Why did you give her to Minho? Are you stupid, Hyung?" Jonghyun asked me.

"Look, I like her. But she doesnt like me. She likes me as an oppa, nothing more!!! Why would I want to fight for her, when she likes Minho and not me? Im happy to be her best friend. Thats just enough."

"Hyung, think properly. I dont want you to let go of Hyemin like what you did to Jieun(A/N:IU, TADAA, She's out!! ahaha!!)"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------