Whats wrong with him?

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

Your POV

 

Minho and I reached Onew's house. I want to thank him for helping me. I pressed the bell and nobody answered. "Is he asleep? Shouldnt be right?" I asked Minho. I didnt know why, I felt ... very worried all of a sudden. Is he really sick? Oh gosh. I pressed the bell again and again.. Nobody answered

I decided to call him,

You: "Yeobeoseyo?"

Onew: "Yeobeoseyo... Oh.. Hyemin-ah.."

You: "Onew-oppa, gwaenchana? You sound.. sick now.."

I stuttered, he really sound sick. Is he okay..?

Onew: "Neh, Im okay.. I know you guys are outside.. But.. I dont feel like moving now.. Why not you come tomorrow with Jonghyun and the rest?

"Minho-ah, Onew ask us to come tomorrow... Is it okay with you?" I asked Minho, before answering Onew. He nodded as a signal of yes.

You: "Oppa, sure thing. We'll come tomorrow. Take care, okay? I dont want you to get sick, arasso?"

Onew: "Hmm.. Annyeong.."

"Onew's really sick.." I sighed. I didnt feel okay. Why was he sick? Did he not keep warm? Aiish, that babo. "Yeah, let's not disturb him. Come back tomorrow." Minho held my hand and gave it a little squeeze, asking me not to worry. We left Onew's house a while after that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Onew didnt come to school. He was apparently sick. I was thinking about Onew the whole time. Why was it that.. it feels weird without him.. Nobody is there to listen to me.. say silly jokes.... Minho noticed my actions and asked, "Let's go visit Onew hyung today, shouldnt we?" He looked at me and I mouthed, "Gomawo oppa. You knew that I was worried." 

During lessons I was daydreaming the whole time. It felt weird. Though I had Yoona and Seohyun with me all the time in class, it still feel weird without Onew..

"Hyemin-ah. Are you still worried about Onew? AYY, he would be fine. So, SMILE." Yoona smiled brightly at me, trying to make me happy. I smiled at her and nodded. "Thats more like Hyemin. Hehe." she pinched my cheeks. "Aiish, Yoona-ah, it hurts!!! Stop doing that...!!" I laughed. Seohyun giggled at our jokes. She was quiet, but when she wanted to laugh, she would laugh a lot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*DingDong* Jonghyun pressed the door bell. "Hyung, we're here." Jonghyun reported.

"Ahh, come on in then." Onew beamed. He was finally back.

"Hyemin-ah, annyeong." He waved at me and smiled. He was smiling extremely brightly. "Gomawo oppa.." I smiled back, as brightly as I could.

We went in. "Everyone, I shall go cook today." I volunteered. "Let me help you, okay?" Minho looked at me with outburst of his charisma. I nodded and went in to the kitchen.

"Wait!!!!! Hyemin-ah, whats the menu?" Onew asked me. His eyes were like, "Gimme chicken. Tell me it is.." I laughed at him and nodded, "Yeah, its your favourite chicken. So yeah, wait for it."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the whole day, he was acting extremly happy. A little too happy, that it made you feel even worried.

"Whats wrong with him?"