Valentines' Day Part 1

Perfect Formula Like You And Me
Valentines' Day Part 1 Author's POV


You woke up to the noise of the alarm clock, "Oh, it's 7.30AM Already?" You blinked your eyes and sat up.

Minho and you set your date at 10AM so you needed to wake up this early to dress up. The first thing you did was to take out the chocolates you made for Onew and Minho last night.

"What should I wear?" You asked yourself. It's your first Valentines' with Minho and Onew.. (A/N: She sound so flirty. LOL. Sorry for this.)

In the end, you took out a simple shorts and a beautiful blouse to go with it.

At 9AM you went out, bringing your chocolates but forgetting something(A/N: Read to check it out!)

--AT the Subway station In Hongdae--


Minho was there waiting for you. He was there at 9.30AM. He himself didn't even know why he went there so early.

You tapped his shoulder, making him flinch and turn back. You laughed out loud at his expression, "Oppa, you should see your expression. ITS EPIC." You continued laughing out loud

"Hyemin-ah, stop laughing." Minho flushed in embarassment. "MY revenge, mehrong." You stuck your tongue at him, making him chuckle softly too.

You straightened up, "Oppa, let's go?"

"Neh~" Minho smiled. You smiled back.

He brought you to a really cute Japanese restaurant. "Sooooo, Minho..." you asked. He looked at you, "Yeah?"

"This is your favorite restaurant?" You looked at him, raising one eye.

He nodded his head. "I like Japanese stuff. So I come here a lot. Not because it's cute. I know what you're trying to say."

You nodded in understanding. You guys got a seat and sat down while the waiter came to take your order.

"Oh Minho-ssi, I heard from one of the workers that you came?" A ahjumma came out. "Nehh." Minho smiled and answered politely.

The ahjumma looked at you and showed a pleasant smile,"Wow. Did our Minho get a girlfriend?" the ahjumma asked.

You stood up and bowed 90 degrees and introduced yourself, "Annyeonghaseyo, Hyemin ibnida."

"AHH, I see. What a nice girl. First time here?" the ahjumma asked. You nodded.

"Hmm. We have a lot of sweets here that is very nice." the ahjumma started to tell you one by one.

The sweet that captured your attention is "Ice Cream Sundae with Brownie"(A/N: Anyhow make up one name). "I will just have Ice Cream Sundae with Brownie! Thank you, ahjumma!" you beamed.

"Call me Mrs Kim." the ahjumma smiled at you. "Minho, what do you want?"

"I just want a... umm.. umm.. my normal one.. Haha, ahjumma you know right?" He looked at the ahjumma.

She nodded and walked back to the kitchen to give orders.

You guys talked for 3 hours before he walked you to the subway to take to the stop to go to Han River.

"Hmm, I have to send you to Onew hyung." He said reluctantly. You nodded and gave him peck on the cheeks. "Thank you oppa, you made my day. Here's your gift. Happy Valentines Oppa."

After that, you walked away, and went on your way to meet Onew.