Wavering feelings....(?)

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-qtZavsGBM

 

Onew's POV

 

Why is she back....I looked over to Hyemin who was smiling at Minho, talking.. Ji Eun let go of me and smiled, "OPPA. Its been so long, right?" I nodded and smiled, "Uhh yeah .. Anyways.. Why are you back.. and where's Seobbie?" She looked a bit dejected and  looked away from me, "Uhmm.. He went away with a senior of mine, apparently.. She kind of .. made him like her.." Tears started to brim in her eyes, from what I see. I did what I did to her in the past, I gave her a friendly hug and gave her my handkerchief to wipe off  her tears.

She smiled a bit, "Oppa. I cant believe it. You didnt change even after what I said to you......." My heart skipped a beat, "Uhh.. yeah.." I thought to myself, "Why am I feeling like that...........Ji Eun is my past, right?" Hyemin and I met eyes and she looked away, a bit upset, Now, why was she upset? Did she like me......?

 

Your POV

 

Why did I shun Onew's eye contact? Do I really like Onew? I'm not too sure about who I like too... Minho started to talk to me. "Jagi, gwaenchana?" I nodded and smiled to let him chill a bit. He seemed really worried, maybe because I looked like that the whole time. Jonghyun, Key and Taemin was quite awkward around the reconciled JiNew couple( IU Jieun + Onew). They seem really happy with each other.. Maybe I SHOULD STOP ...

What did I wanted to think about? I held my hand over my mouth. Minho looked over, worried, again, "JAGIYA. Are you really okay???" I shook my head, "I think I wanna go to the bathroom for a while." I stood up and walked over to the girls' toilet.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I laughed at myself, "You want to stop..? You wanted to stop liking ONEW? Neon..jjinjja michigesso..." I slammed my hand on the sink. I looked down on the floor, I felt really confused with my own feelings. it isnt that Minho isnt good at being nice to me.. Its just.. I think I like Onew more.. There is also a possibility that I like both..?

I screamed out loud, "AHHHHHHH. MOLLA MOLLA MOLLA!!" I took the soap bottle located in front of the mirror and threw it on the floor, "AHHHHHHH!"

 

MinHo's POV

 

Onew tugged me, "Yah, go check on Hyeminnie. She's gone for so long." I shot him a glare, "Nado ara, I'm going now." i can admit.. he's a tiny weeny bit faster than me. She's been gone for 30 minutes already. I checked my watch. I reached the girls' bathroom and pulled one of the passing girls, "Uhmm. Can you help me check whether .... is there anybody in there?" She nodded and went in, "Uh... No one is in there..." I nodded, "Okay. Thanks." I walked away, fretting. Where in the world is she???

I looked around the whole school, to find that she was on the school rooftop, lying on top of a bench. I walked over, "Hyemin-ah....."

She sat up, tears rolling down her cheeks, "Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae.."