The declaration of the love game

Perfect Formula Like You And Me
Onew's POV

"Hyung...." I let out a small smirk. That was absolutely Minho's voice.

"Oh Hi, Minho. I guess you heard everything.. So I think I don't have to explain right?" I asked him. It was so obvious that he heard everything. The expression on his face was ... !?(・_・;? And of course shocked..

"Minho oppa.." Hye Min looked at him, apologetically. I felt guilty actually. She looked very confused and ready to break Down anytime.

"I thought you still liked Ji Eun.." Minho whispered, trying not to let me hear "Ji Eun" but I still caught it.

"I don't like Jieun anymore.." I answered him. He looked at me again, and looked at Hyemin, "So, now you like my jagi?"

"Uhh. Yeah?" i looked at him.

"So you wanna take her away from me?"

"Let's make this fair and square. I mean, I don't want to snatch her from you. It's just that. I want my feelings to be known. I know feelings can't be forced, but it can  develop slowly. I will try to make her fall in love with ME while YOU,  try to make her stay in love with you. Whoever wins gets her and whoever loses, LOSES her. Arasso?" I explained.

"Hyung, sure. Let's see who will get her heart first then."

Your POV

"Oppa, are you sure you wanna do this?" I looked at Minho oppa who gave me an assuring look, saying that nothing will go wrong.

I don't mean that liking Onew is a bad thing, but I'm scared that .. I will like Onew.. I'm a very easily moved person.

Onew started moving my heart a little already. If Minho.. Do this.. Then I guess, I will have to leave Minho.. This will hurt Minho a lot..

"Hmm, okay. Starting from tomorrow, I'm gonna get her," Onew let out a smal smirk.

Tomorrow?! That means I have to.. Work hard to make my heart stay with Minho..

Memories of Onew and I start to flow into my brain now.
I'm really confused now. I'm no longer sure that who I like. I just started dating Minho, and Onew's suddenly being like that.

My life's getting crazier.