Secrets.

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

Onew's POV

 

"Get on my car! Come on!" I gestured her to follow me to go onto my car, which was from my father. He even gave me a driver too. A boy living in an apartment has a personal driver. Its sure is weird. "Is this yours??" She asked me with a "O____O' look. I nodded and told her not to bother and just get into the car. With an unsure look, she went into the car.

The car ride wasnt an awkward one. It was rather..... a quiet one. Both of us looked outside of the window at the sight of scenery at night. After 40 minutes riding in the car, we reached my house. "Hye..min-ah.." I called her, but whispered since I saw her sleeping. "Onew-ssi, we reached.." the driver called me. "Uhh, ahjussi, I'm sorry but could you drive for another round?" I asked. The driver nodded in understanding and drove off. 

We went on another 40 minutes ride. At arriving my house for the 2nd time, Hyemin woke up and looked at me, "Oppa, why did we reach here so long? I felt like as if I slept for an hour or so..." I scratched the back of my head, "Aniya.. We didnt. Its just. we were stuck in the traffic just now." 

"Let's get off now?" Hyemin asked me. I nodded and we got off the car. The car soon disappeared from our sights. Once the car disappeared from our sights, we walked into the building. 

"Oh yeah, oppa. Your gift!" She beamed as she passed her gift to me. "Its dark chocolate. I made it myself. Do you like Dark Chocolate?" I nodded and she smiled once agaiin, "That's great then."

We reached my doorstep and I pressed the passwords to open my door.

 

Your POV

 

"Wow. Your house is actually neater than before." I smiled. "Yeah, the last time you came here.. was a MESS right?"

(This is his apartment if you wonder how does it look like.)

He walked over to his fridge and placed my chocolates into it. "Oppa, can I wander around your apartment? The last time I came here, I didnt explore your house.." I asked. I really want to check out his house.

Firstly, I went to his bathroom, "WOW, Oppa. You have such a big bathroom." I exclaimed. He chuckled out loud and said, "Yeah, I know. I told my father that too. He laughed at me too. Now Im laughing at you!!"

 

"Anyways, the clothes for you to change is on the bed in the guest room." He told me. I nodded my head, and went to the guest room. The guest room is so big too!! "OPPA. WHY DO YOU HAVE GIRLS' CLOTHES?" I asked him out loud. "Hmm.. its my..younger sister's..?" I got a feeling that he lied. (A/N: Its' Jieun's clothes. HEHE. She returned it to him. You'll know what happened, some time later^^).

You wore a long sleeved tee, and a pair of skinny jeans given by him. "Oppa, I didnt know that you had a sister..." I asked him as I stepped out of the bathroom. "Uh, Its a secret okay?" He put his finger to his mouth. I nodded in understanding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER. >3< SORRY SUBBIES >__<;; 

PLEASE DO COMMENT^^ AND GIMME SUGGESTIONS^^