Formula 4~ Intimidation

Perfect Formula Like You And Me
Your POV:

Sunny wasn't feeling well today so you were alone. People in school weren't that friendly to you. However, school wasn't that bad because of SNSD and SHINee. They were willing to talk to you and make you feel more hyper.

"Uhh, hello, Hyemin-ssi." greeted Onew with his signature dubu smile. "Hello, Jinki-ssi."

"Yah. Call me oppa. Jinki-ssi sound so old. Anyway, call me Onew, pretty much please...? I like Onew more. Haha." He said and laughed. "Uhh, okay. Haha." I replied, in a quite sarcastic way to tell him that it wasnt that funny.

It was so awkward.

"Heyhey, let's go to class," Minho pulled me away from Onew, to join Yoona and the rest. "WOA, thanks Minho oppa." I said, thanking him for bringing me away from the awkward situation.

"LOL, uhh. Okay." he looked at me like as if he didn't try to move me away from there.

Onew's POV "Onew.. oppa.. I'm sorry for being rude this morning. I didn't mean to be sarcastic or what. Mianhae." she apologized to me. "Uhh, it's okay. I didn't put it to heart. I just wanted to be good friends with you. Nothing much."

"Okay. We can be good friends if you want to." she told me with a wide smile. "Okay. Shall... We like... Hang out..?" I asked stuttering. Surprisingly, she agreed and said that she wanted to go to Lotte World. Did I hear it wrongly? That place is for couples, mostly. Not normal friends like us. Nevermind. I don't care. I also wanna go there. It's been a long time since I went there. So going there with Hyemin, should be okay.

"Great. See you tomorrow." she said. The next day You were on the train to Lotte World, listening to Taeyeon unnie's If. She made the whole song herself and gave it to you to test listen while she sent it to an audition. "Woah. I wish I can sing like that..." you thought. As you were too engrossed in your thoughts, the stop for Lotte World passed and you mentally slapped yourself and said, "Oh great." "Onew oppa, I'd be late by 15 minutes. I missed the stop. For Lotte World. Mianhae." you told Onew, hoping he won't get angry.

As the same Onew, he didn't get angry and told you that it's okay. You smiled to yourself and heaved a sigh of relief.

After 20 minutes you reach Lotte World, "Sorry Onew oppa. Im so late." He shook his head and smiled, "Gwaenchana."

As you guys were having too much fun, you guys didn't notice Onew's stalkers. They were looking at you, clenching their fists, swearing that they would kill you in school the next day.

The next day in school.

Not knowing anything, you walked to school normally. Sunny was still having a high fever of 38dg, so she couldn't come to school again. When you walked in the school, everyone was glaring at you. Girls were glaring at you.

"I'm Kim Hyuna." a girl came up to you and said. After saying, she asked you to go to a place with her. Trying not to be rude, you followed them.

As they were walking to the "place", they pushed you on the floor of the quadrangle, trying to publicly humiliate you. "Yah, Jung Hye Min. You think you are who you are? You are just a plain nerd. Stop acting like SNSD and sticking with SHINee." one girl shouted at you. "I heard you like Minho. I like him, and the rest of SHINee too. So stop sticking with Onew." this girl called Hyuna screamed at me.

As I was trying to get up, Pails of water, eggs and flour was poured down from the school building. Students were throwing stuff at you, treating you like a rubbish bin.

Suddenly, a tall figure hugged you, protecting you from the humiliation. "STOP!!!!" Hyuna shouted. "You guys are hitting Choi Minho!!!! STOP!!!!"

"Mwo? Minho?" You looked up.

"Nehh. Gwaenchana?" he smiled at me.

"Nehh. Gomawo, oppa."

"Watch out. Jung Hyemin." Hyuna glared at me.

The rest of SHINee came, and Minho shouted at her, "There won't be a next time, JUST go."