Valentines Day Part 2

Perfect Formula Like You And Me
Author POV. "Have to get down the next stop~" you sang softly. The train wasn't packed though it was Valentines.

You went to the Han River Yacht Entrance(A/N: Random Place I came up) as requested by Onew and sat at one of the benches near it. As you waited for Onew, you saw couples being close and cuddly with each other.

You thought,"How I wish I can be like this with Onew." You slapped yourself. What were you thinking? You were thinking of doing THAT with Onew. "Oh gosh, stop thinking about that."

Onew suddenly popped out from behind and said "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing." You smiled sheepishly.

"Hmm okay." He answered.

"So why did you ask me here oppa?" You asked him, gazing at him. You are acting slowly. Slowly acting like as if you like him.

"Hmm, come on here." He gestured you to follow him.

He brought you up to one of his yachts and showed you the way. "Whoa, what's this, Onew?" You were shocked at what he did. "Where did you get the money..?"

"I worked, I saved, and my father gave me this secretly. Keke." He explained, "So do you like it?"

"Uhh, haha, yeah. Thanks for the effort!" You smiled softly at him, and he softened at your expression.

"I'm glad that you came actually. Haha. Let's eat?" He signalled you to start dining before the food went all cold.

"Haha, sure!!" You started munching on the food.

Onew's POV


I looked at how she ate. She's so cute. "So... What did you do with Minho today?" I asked her. She looked at me, "Hmm. We .. Went to a cafe at Hongdae.."

"Ohh. And after that you came to meet me? I'm sorry for ruining your VDay with Minho..." I told her truthfully.

"Ani, it's okay.. We're enjoying ourselves too right? I feel fine celebrating my VDay with my best friend.." she replied me. She treats me as a friend only?

"Haha, Uhh, yeah..." I said playfully, trying not to express disappointment in my words.

"Onew oppa, are you.. disappointed? I'm sorry if my words hurt you in any way.. I don't mean it.." She looked at me guiltily.

"Haha, no, you didn't. Don't take it to heart. I'm just kind of tired... Thanks for celebrating V Day with me.." I comforted her.

"Lemme bring you home now?" I asked her, and she nodded.

-- At her house --

Your POV


"Oh shoot. I forgot to bring my keys!!" I frantically rummaged through my bag. "What's wrong, Hyemin?" Onew asked me, worryingly.

"I forgot to bring my keys." i sighed. "AHH, geurae? Need me to call the locksmith?" Onew offered. I shook my head, "I guess I will stay put in a hotel today."

"No!! Uhh.. I mean.. Stay at my apartment for the night.. It's free and my house is definitely safer.." I shook my head and replied him, "Oppa, I can stay on my --" He cut off my words by saying, "My House is free! And NO thieves!"

"Fine.. But oppa.. My uniforms are in my house.." I told him. He laughed and said, "We'll come back tomorrow early in the morning. So chillax."

"Okay then..."